Old April 8th 07, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default For David Eduardo

Morning David,
I don't see much stuff of Shortwave interest in your post/cross post. If
you are going to keep post this crap to a shortwave list then I am going to
block you.

If you have any interest in Shortwave then show it now, enough is
enough!!!

Burr

Old April 8th 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 8, 3:14 pm, "download.com" wrote:
Morning David,
I don't see much stuff of Shortwave interest in your post/cross post. If
you are going to keep post this crap to a shortwave list then I am going to
block you.

If you have any interest in Shortwave then show it now, enough is
enough!!!

Burr

AM BCB DXers post here as well, which is why Dave posts, since he is
the only fan on planet earth of IBOC.

Old April 8th 07, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 8, 3:14 pm, "download.com" wrote:
Morning David,
I don't see much stuff of Shortwave interest in your post/cross post.
If
you are going to keep post this crap to a shortwave list then I am going
block you.

If you have any interest in Shortwave then show it now, enough is
enough!!!

Burr

AM BCB DXers post here as well, which is why Dave posts, since he is
the only fan on planet earth of IBOC.

And one of the few remaining fans of MW AM in the US.

Old April 8th 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 8, 6:26 pm, wrote:
On Apr 8, 3:14 pm, "download.com" wrote:

Morning David,
I don't see much stuff of Shortwave interest in your post/cross post. If
you are going to keep post this crap to a shortwave list then I am going to
block you.

If you have any interest in Shortwave then show it now, enough is
enough!!!

Burr

AM BCB DXers post here as well, which is why Dave posts, since he is
the only fan on planet earth of IBOC.

True, though I can't think of anyone else who posts exclusively about
IBOC or even AM BCB DXing, and he doesn't seem to have a great
interest in DXing of any kind. His interest seems to be the AM BCB
radio business--a fine subject of study, just not the focus of
rec.radio.shortwave. That's why I think he's posting to the wrong
group. There are too many other groups that are a better "fit" for his
subject matter. And frankly, given that the bulk of his time here is
spent in venomous tit-for-tat exchanges with regular posters, it's
hard for me to see what the appeal is for *any* of the parties
involved. Life, after all, is short.

Or maybe I'm just getting old?

Steve

Old April 8th 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 8, 9:14�pm, "download.com" wrote:
Morning David,
* * I don't see much stuff of Shortwave interest in your post/cross post. If
you are going to keep post this crap to a shortwave list then I am going to
block you.

* * If you have any interest in Shortwave then show it now, enough is
enough!!!

Burr

Obviously, David does not have a life, because the posts over on
radioinfo.com, also. It is quite amusing, that when I posted about HD
radios having tracking chips over here, then posted the same on
radioinfo, he paniced and tried to get me thrown off. He seems to
bounce back and forth, between the two sites. He is a DX hater, who
tries to justify HD/IBOC's interference. He is just wasting his time
trying to convince everyone to get HD radios - well, consumers are not
buying into this farce, so your know that radio enthusiasts will not.
A friend of mine, told he how David was chased off a DX site, trying
to sell the same IBOC crap - evidentually, David left in a hissy-fit.

Old April 8th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 8, 9:14�pm, "download.com" wrote:
Morning David,
* * I don't see much stuff of Shortwave interest in your post/cross post. If
you are going to keep post this crap to a shortwave list then I am going to
block you.

* * If you have any interest in Shortwave then show it now, enough is
enough!!!

Burr

Maybe, someone should call, or email, some of the managers at
Univision and direct them to David's little antics here and on
radioinfo - maybe, I'll email as many as I can find at Univision.
David spends 24/7 on these sites - they might be interested in what
they are paying for.

Old April 9th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 22:32:02 GMT, "David Eduardo"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 8, 3:14 pm, "download.com" wrote:
Morning David,
I don't see much stuff of Shortwave interest in your post/cross post.
If
you are going to keep post this crap to a shortwave list then I am going
block you.

If you have any interest in Shortwave then show it now, enough is
enough!!!

Burr

AM BCB DXers post here as well, which is why Dave posts, since he is
the only fan on planet earth of IBOC.

And one of the few remaining fans of MW AM in the US.

There are millions of MW DXers in North America. It's part of the
culture; gives one a sense of distance. I always thought it was cool
to realize that I was hearing the music before the DJ in Oklahoma
City, 'cause I was using headphones and he was listening to a speaker
6 feet away.
Old April 9th 07, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 8, 9:14?pm, "download.com" wrote:
Morning David,
I don't see much stuff of Shortwave interest in your post/cross post. If
you are going to keep post this crap to a shortwave list then I am going
block you.

If you have any interest in Shortwave then show it now, enough is
enough!!!

Burr

Obviously, David does not have a life, because the posts over on
radioinfo.com, also. It is quite amusing, that when I posted about HD
radios having tracking chips over here, then posted the same on
radioinfo, he paniced and tried to get me thrown off.

Radio-Info is a moderated group, and your lies are not going to be tolerated
there.

Old April 9th 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 8, 9:14?pm, "download.com" wrote:
Morning David,
I don't see much stuff of Shortwave interest in your post/cross post. If
you are going to keep post this crap to a shortwave list then I am going
block you.

If you have any interest in Shortwave then show it now, enough is
enough!!!

Burr

Maybe, someone should call, or email, some of the managers at
Univision and direct them to David's little antics here and on
radioinfo - maybe, I'll email as many as I can find at Univision.
David spends 24/7 on these sites - they might be interested in what
they are paying for.

Last I checked, one worked about 40 hours a week and the other 128 were
free. Since I work over many time zones, and often have 20-hour days,
reading and posting are my "relief" or, on occasion, "comic relief." When
you travel 125,000 to 150,000 miles a year and are away from home about 200
days annually, you have to find some way of being amused in airports,
hotels, taxis, etc. I also read about 200 books a year, and subscribe to
about 15 magazines... do you want to report those, too?

If this is intended to be intimidating, it is not going to work.

Old April 9th 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"David" wrote in message
On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 22:32:02 GMT, "David Eduardo"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
[...]

The data from Arbitron, which registers every station anyone reports
listening to anywhere, contradicts you by a large number. Even if skywave DX
(as opposed to listening to big signals that cover more than one market on
groundwave or FM) was as much as 1 million, that is less than 0.4% of
listeners and would be about 0.1% of listening time.

David Eduardo Brian Hill Shortwave 1 March 30th 07 05:04 PM
David Eduardo - what's this guy made of, rubber ? [email protected] Shortwave 9 March 27th 07 09:39 PM
David Eduardo - A Recent Conversation dxAce Shortwave 135 February 24th 07 01:40 AM
David Eduardo: Why doesn't KFI do this? David Shortwave 1 September 11th 06 09:16 PM
IBOC... a bit of engineering sleight of hand that David Eduardo Mark S. Holden Shortwave 2 July 27th 06 12:51 AM