Old November 13th 07, 03:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default MFJ 1046 / MFJ1048 mods documentation completed

If anybody wants a schematic indicating the mods to extend the range of this
device down to 160kHz, feel free to shout me down.

Pete

Old November 14th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I remember an MFJ preselector I bought several years ago. Somebody put the
wrong value inductor in the lowest tuning range.

Pete

wrote in message
If its made by MFJ, don't forget to tighten the little screws and
bolts.Maybe those MFJ guys have a ''cold one'' once in a while and they
forget.
cuhulin

Old November 14th 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I remember when I was emailing back and forth a lot of times with Jon
Roberts in Australia (I think his last name is Roberts, something like
that) about restoring World War Two Jeeps.(he is a perfectionist) He
would be working on something and then he would say he stopped for a
''cold one'' www.jeepdraw.com
cuhulin