Old November 19th 07, 05:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Sun been very quiet lately

Last time I saw the geomagnetic field disturbed was Oct. 30. Other than
the solar electron flux gusting a few times in the beginning of this
month or the solar winds magnetic field swinging the wrong way for good
conditions causing a night or two with some fading on the lower bands
not much has happened so far this month.

The calm before the storm.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 19th 07, 06:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 18, 9:54 pm, Telamon
wrote:
Last time I saw the geomagnetic field disturbed was Oct. 30. Other than
the solar electron flux gusting a few times in the beginning of this
month or the solar winds magnetic field swinging the wrong way for good
conditions causing a night or two with some fading on the lower bands
not much has happened so far this month.

The calm before the storm.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

"The Quiet Storm" staying Soft and Warm while Listening
to the Radio as I Journey thru the Dark Hours of the Night
with the Sound of Beautiful Music to Comfort Me Every
Moment of the Way . . . {-: Smooth R&B :-}

"The Quiet Storm" -forever- Soft and Warm ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quiet_Storm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smokey_Robinson

KBLX-FM 102.9 SF BAY AREA = http://www.kblx.com/

KBLX Personalities - http://www.kblx.com/personalities/

- = Listen Live OnLine via KBLX Player = -
http://www.broadcasturban.net/player/kblx/player.htm

"Quiet Storm" Music Style
http://www.amazon.com/Quiet-Storm-RB...F8&node=470504

the sound of music the sunshine of my night ~ RHF
Old November 19th 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 21:54:09 -0800, Telamon
wrote:

Last time I saw the geomagnetic field disturbed was Oct. 30. Other than
the solar electron flux gusting a few times in the beginning of this
month or the solar winds magnetic field swinging the wrong way for good
conditions causing a night or two with some fading on the lower bands
not much has happened so far this month.

The calm before the storm.

VHF has been very open lately. There's a station on every channel on
the FM Broadcast band.
Old November 20th 07, 09:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

wrote:
Last time I saw the geomagnetic field disturbed was Oct. 30. Other than
the solar electron flux gusting a few times in the beginning of this
month or the solar winds magnetic field swinging the wrong way for good
conditions causing a night or two with some fading on the lower bands
not much has happened so far this month.

The calm before the storm.

- VHF has been very open lately.
- There's a station on every channel
- on the FM Broadcast band.

David,

OK -if- we look at the last FCC Data {Sept 2007}
for the FM Broadcast Radio Station Totals :
http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/totals/bt070930.html#START

Total Nunber of FM Radio Stations = 6,290

Total Nunber of FM {Educational} Radio Stations = 2,873

GRAND TOTAL NUMBER OF FM RADIO STATIONS = 9,163

With 100 FM Radio Station Channels @ 200 kHz Spacing
between 88 MHz and 108 MHz in the USA.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FM_broa...ic_US_bandplan

That-is-About : 92 Radio Stations per Channel Nation-Wide

the magic of numb3rs ~ RHF

Gee, it's awfully quiet in here..... Frank Gilliland Policy 7 August 25th 05 04:41 PM
( OT) Quiet here . . . Diverd4777 Shortwave 5 September 5th 04 01:42 AM
Sure Been Quiet Around Here Burr Shortwave 1 February 29th 04 10:52 PM
Look at how quiet Steveo CB 1 December 12th 03 09:23 PM
Look at how quiet Randy CB 16 December 8th 03 01:24 AM