Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 21st 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Going to live

Yup, I'm going to live a little longer.

NAFLD: (Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease)

I caught it early and maybe I can reverse it by losing
weight/inches in the waist. I am going to try to lose 2 to 5 pounds a month
until I get my waist down. Legs and shoulders are not fat, very big but not
fat.

Kidney Stones:

They are small and we are going to dissolve them are if they
pass I may not even feel them. Caught them in time also. I also have to
drink 2.5 to 3 liters of water a day.

Time in the gym/bike:

I'll go back Monday and go light for a few days as well as
riding, easy does it. I still have some pain until the stones are gone and
the liver starts to repair itself. I think all livers have some fat and all
diabetics who have lived a few years are going to have a little fat around
their liver.

The doctor feels that the big sharp pain that comes and goes is
a muscle pain; I think I caused it while dead lifting.

Now, I am going to do everything the doctor told me to, when and
right. Remember, DO OR DIE!

Burr

Radio. How could we live without it?* australia.radio.broadcast.moderated - Shortwave 0 April 9th 07 10:44 PM
Live 8 in the USA Mike Terry Broadcasting 2 July 7th 05 09:31 PM
Live 8 Day Mike Terry Broadcasting 2 July 7th 05 02:37 AM
Baseball's World Series live on BBC Radio Five Live Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 October 23rd 04 10:19 PM
live scanner on the net mitbr Scanner 0 February 25th 04 12:34 AM