Old January 13th 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Eton E1 (in some form or another) to be retained in Eton'sproduct line

On Jan 13, 10:09*am, junius wrote:
Though, it's worth noting that Kneisner and Doering will soon come out
with the KWZ 50...the first receiver they've produced in a long time.
It's also been rumored that AOR intends to produce a successor to the
7030+, which will again benefit from the design expertise of John
Thorpe.- Hide quoted text -

Yes, maybe the long (very long indeed) awaited KWZ50 actually shall be
released next month, and the 5 1/2 year wait (or has it been longer?)
will come to an end.

(of course, then, too, perhaps King Sebastian will finally return to
solve all of Portugal's woes)

In truth, I hope that we do see these new entrants to the HF tabletop
receiver market, but I'm certainly not holding my breath...

Your skepticism about whether the KWZ 50 will actually appear is
certainly understandable. Man it's been a long time in the
works...almost as long, I guess, as the E1 was! But I think it will
see the light if day. At this point it sounds far enough along that
it'd be more expensive to pull the plug on it than to roll it out.
Old January 14th 08, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

OK make it a "Lid" instead of a 'Door'.

AS IN - Don't Let the Toilet Bowl Seat "Lid" Hit You

The rather poor attempt at disguising your drug talk is fooling no one.

Your crop must been very good this year. Do you sell any of it?

mike

Eton's website weatherall Shortwave 0 February 28th 06 06:42 AM
ABOUT - The Eton {Etón} 'Elite' E5 AM/FM Shortwave Radio - Part II - RHF Shortwave 4 February 15th 06 12:23 AM
Eton E1XM Radio "News & Info" / Who has the Eton E1 XM Radio "For Sale" ? / Locating an Eton E1 XM Radio to Buy ! RHF Shortwave 0 August 16th 05 03:37 AM
Lennie's Back In Form...Old Rant's...Same Form... K4YZ Policy 18 May 12th 05 11:59 PM
This form has gone to shit CBM CB 3 January 13th 04 06:17 AM