Old February 5th 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Dang Telamon ! - Your 'Clueless' Report is Morphing Into the"Pointless" Retort.

Telamon,

From your response to RHF, I think everyone can make their own
conclusions. Few of us probably have the capacity to keep up with
someone so advanced in wit, humor, and intelligence as you seem to be
(at least in your own mind!). Thank you so much for judging which of
us have lives and don't. The fact that you seem to live to set the
rest of us right says so much about the depth of your own life. What
would we do without your vastly superior capacities? This group would
clearly be just a gaggle of inferiors without your stunning (and
usually off-topic) contributions.

Awaiting your continued pearls of wisdom and side-splitting humor,

MWBRYANT

On Feb 5, 1:57*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On Feb 4, 6:21*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*Mike wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:20?am, Telamon
wrote:
In article
m,

?Telamon wrote:

Mike - 5
Billy Burpelson - 8
m II - 37
- 38
David - 47
David Eduardo - 158
RHF - 199

The news this week is that the MWB comeback tour is failing miserably.
Although he is as clueless as ever, any other noted Troll is much
farther ahead trashing threads except for Billy who also put in a
pretty weak showing.

The weakest showing this week is from an infantile moron who seems to
think that his ability to count and insult is the proper type of post
for RRS.

- No sense of humor 1 point.

Oh Did little Telamon say something Funny ?

You, as part of the select group of people listed above generally annoy
most readers of the news group and the fact that you do not understand
this is funny.

Get a life, Telamon. You obviously seem to be adrift.
And it's starting to show...

- Let's see, I have a life and you don't. 1 point.

One of the Great Americans Freedoms : Having the Life and
Living The Life of Your Own Choosing -and- Not Having To
Live-Up-To Someone Else's Expectorations !

-ps- I know that it is "Expectations" -but- Since I see you are
Spitting Out All This Great Wisdom : 'Expectorations' fits better.

That is a fine sentiment until you post then people in general have an
expectation that you have something worth posting about. You don't and
nether do the people on the list above.

- I know how to sail and you don't. 1 point.

OK That's A Big One {I Think } - Just what does the
'ability' 'To Sail" have to do with Radio and Shortwave ?
Oh That's Right Your Daily NON Contributions Here to
the Topic of Shortwave Radio Listening are 'based' on
your Ability-to-Sail . . .

I was making a joke on MWB's use of the word "drift." It's OK that you
didn't get it. There was no expectation on anyone's behalf that you
would get it.

Apparently the meaning of most of the post "sailed" right past you.

It's OK if you don't get that either. Don't worry about it.

Telamon - May I Suggest The Group : ALT . SAILING
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sailing/

- You think you know my motivation but you don't. *1 point.

You Are Motovated - Wow No Wonder Why *. . .
We Were All So "ClueLess"

Pretty much but also the present and most likely the future. The
insidious nature of being clueless is never getting to a point of having
one. I'm sorry to say you are doomed to a life of cluelessness.

- Mikey is off to a flying start.

Hey He Did It On His Own -ps- Without Any Help* From You !
* Help = As in Being Helpful -aka- Here is a "Clue"

You need to pay closer attention as MWB could not have the notorious
reputation that he has without interaction with myself and others. Again
it's OK if you don't get it.

Dang Telamon ! - Your 'Clueless' Report
is Morphing Into the "Pointless" Retort.

Looks like you made many of my points for me. Good work.

and that is something to think about ~ RHF

Thinking is not activity that suites you very well. If I were you I'd
stick with clueless.

The very fact that you felt the need to defend him is, well, pretty
clueless on its own.

Now stop goofing off get back to work. You need to generate at least
another 199 posts this week about nothing and it will take hours just to
type all that extra punctuation you use.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old February 5th 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Images of self-superiority often have a way of clouding intellect. As
usual, Telamon's images of self-superiority provide a delightfully
ironic twist.

On Feb 5, 8:28*am, Billy Burpelson wrote:
Telamon wrote:
Thinking is not activity that suites you very well.

Apparently, thinking doesn't "suite" you very well either.

If I've told you once, I've told you (politely) a dozen times: If you
are going to ridicule someone else's intelligence, please make sure your
own house is in order first. Otherwise, *you* end up looking quite the
fool.

I'm surprised that a person of your obviously superior intellect is
clueless enough to not get that simple point. *:-(

suite

NOUN:

1. A staff of attendants or followers; a retinue. 2. 1. A group of
related things intended to be used together; a set. 2. (also st) A
set of matching furnitu a dining room suite. 3. A series of
connected rooms used as a living unit. 4. Music 1. An instrumental
composition, especially of the 17th or 18th century, consisting of a
succession of dances in the same or related keys. 2. An instrumental
composition consisting of a series of varying movements or pieces. 5.
Computer Science 1. A group of software products packaged and sold
together, usually having a consistent look and feel, a common
installation, and shared macros. 2. A group of procedures that work
cooperatively: The TCP/IP suite of protocols includes FTP and Telnet

Old February 5th 08, 02:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The RRS no-spin clueless factor report

Telamon wrote:

Get a life, Telamon. You obviously seem to be adrift. And it's
starting to show...

Let's see, I have a life and you don't. 1 point.
I know how to sail and you don't. 1 point.
You think you know my motivation but you don't. *1 point.

Mikey is off to a flying start.

And folks accuse Steve Lare of short, meaningless responses! Telamon's
refutation skills make Steve's refutations look downright eloquent.

Yes, Telly, you have enough of a life to spend it daily berating
everyone else on this group for failing to live up to your standards.
The depth (nay, the actual superiority) of your life is obvious.

If you know how to sail, here's some advice: Find the rudder.

Regardless of your "true" motivations, your method displays all we
really need to know about your "real" life.

Once upon a time I thought you were at least intelligent, even if you
were ill-mannered. I'm beginning to think I was clearly wrong. Conceit
should never be mistaken for intelligence.

MWBRYANT
Old February 5th 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 4, 10:57*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On Feb 4, 6:21*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*Mike wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:20?am, Telamon
wrote:
In article
m,

?Telamon wrote:

[...]

Ventura, California- Hide quoted text -

Telamon,

Since 1976 this has been your Theme Song with one Modification
the word ain't 'Vain'... It's "Clueless" -cause- You're So
"Clueless" !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKOehPr_FTk
don't chu, Don't Chu. DON'T CHU !

-ps- For the Shortwave Radio Newbies "CHU" is the
Canadian 'Time Standard' Shortwave Radio Station
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHU_(radio_station)
"CHU" Transmits 3 kW Signals on 3330 kHz and
14670 kHz, plus a 10 kW Signal on 7335 kHz.

saying any more would be pointless
-cause- the song says it all ~ RHF
Old February 5th 08, 06:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Dang Telamon ! - Your 'Clueless' Report is Morphing Into the...

I prefer old, old, old vehicles that have carburetors.I have rebuilt a
few old, old, car and truck and van engines before and they all (seemed
like Rank Strangers to meeeeee,,,,,,) turned out good as factory
new.Radio repair though, (call the Knacker) I just do noo have the knack
for that.

It's Fat Tuesday in N'Awlins right now!
Mardis Graw.
cuhulin

Old February 5th 08, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon is A OK.I just wish I could get him to tell all of those wimmins
at Ventura Beach, auld Hansom Larry Loves them.
cuhulin

Old February 6th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Billy Burpelson wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Thinking is not activity that suites you very well.

Apparently, thinking doesn't "suite" you very well either.

Apparently you don't think at all.

If I've told you once, I've told you (politely) a dozen times: If you
are going to ridicule someone else's intelligence, please make sure your
own house is in order first. Otherwise, *you* end up looking quite the
fool.

I'm not interested in lectures from you. You seem to express great
ignorance on any subject you post about.

I'm surprised that a person of your obviously superior intellect is
clueless enough to not get that simple point. :-(

Snip

Sorry about the extra "e" that got you all in a rage but I don't have
an editor to review my posts for spelling and grammar errors.

You have made mistakes yourself and I find it pointless to bring them to
your attention due to your clueless nature. In other words you have
bigger problems than spelling and grammar. Consequently if typos is all
you can find wrong with what I post I must be doing pretty good. Thanks
for the insight.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 6th 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,

Telamon wrote:
Thinking is not activity that suites you very well.

Apparently, thinking doesn't "suite" you very well either.

Snip

Images of self-superiority often have a way of clouding intellect. As
usual, Telamon's images of self-superiority provide a delightfully
ironic twist.

Mikey top posting is a clueless behavior. I fixed it for you in this
reply.

You are imagining these "images of self-superiority." They only exist
for you. I'm just a regular guy. I don't think I'm some superior male.
This is what most people call projection. You take an attitude inside
yourself and project it upon someone or something else. This is how
media like ink blots are used. They are just a random shapes that look
like something to you.

You see it is you that has the "image of self-superiority." It's
something you tried to projected onto me.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 6th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Mike wrote:

On Feb 5, 1:57*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On Feb 4, 6:21*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*Mike wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:20?am, Telamon

wrote:
In article

om,

?Telamon wrote:

[...]

From your response to RHF, I think everyone can make their own
conclusions.

I think it is a forgone conclusion that most people can come to their
own conclusion.

Few of us probably have the capacity to keep up with someone so
advanced in wit, humor, and intelligence as you seem to be (at least
in your own mind!).

There you go projecting again.

Thank you so much for judging which of us have lives and don't.

You are welcome.

The fact that you seem to live to set the rest of us right says so
much about the depth of your own life.

It's not that big a deal. It's just once a week.

What would we do without your vastly superior capacities?

Mikey, I can't keep an eye on you every minute. You are just going to
have to get along by yourself.

This group would clearly be just a gaggle of inferiors without your
stunning (and usually off-topic) contributions.

Mikey you have the superior ability to be off topic even when you try as
hard as you are able to be on topic. Don't worry the people reading this
news group will be just fine.

Awaiting your continued pearls of wisdom and side-splitting humor,

I'm nothing compared to your visions of superiority about yourself.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 6th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Mike wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Get a life, Telamon. You obviously seem to be adrift. And it's
starting to show...

Let's see, I have a life and you don't. 1 point.
I know how to sail and you don't. 1 point.
You think you know my motivation but you don't. *1 point.

Mikey is off to a flying start.

And folks accuse Steve Lare of short, meaningless responses! Telamon's
refutation skills make Steve's refutations look downright eloquent.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You always like Steve better. No need to rub it in.

Yes, Telly, you have enough of a life to spend it daily berating
everyone else on this group for failing to live up to your standards.
The depth (nay, the actual superiority) of your life is obvious.

Pay attention Mikey. It's just a select group of goofballs not everyone.

If you know how to sail, here's some advice: Find the rudder.

I've sailed using a rudder and wheel. I prefer a rudder. You would not
know what to do with either.

Regardless of your "true" motivations, your method displays all we
really need to know about your "real" life.

I don't think so. This just shows that you are more interested in
imagining my life than knowing it. Also you seem happy to project your
own feeling of inadequacy upon me. That's a tough position to find
yourself in.

Once upon a time I thought you were at least intelligent, even if you
were ill-mannered. I'm beginning to think I was clearly wrong. Conceit
should never be mistaken for intelligence.

Discourse should not be mistaken for debate. Debate is the mode you are
locked into. I'm not looking for an argument like you are.

What I do is answer questions about radios or antennas. I possess a lot
of information about electronics, radios, and have been a SWL for many
years. I don't just cut and paste and I answer in my own words. I try
not to use big words that confuse people like you but I can't always get
away from technical terms. I provide links when appropriate. My posts
don't look like a Google search result. I don't expect to reach people
like yourself that are not technically minded.

This thread that I started are my thoughts about a small select group of
individuals that never seem to get any understanding of the majority of
posts to the news group. A key feature of these select few is that not
only do they not get a concept time after time they want to argue with
you about it. This is in every sense of the word clueless behavior.
Unfortunately you are a part of this select group. I really do feel
sorry for you but that won't stop me from making fun about it once a
week.

So Mikey go forth and be the most clueless you can be.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California