Old February 6th 08, 09:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default The Great Telamon - Tells Us Why Many /Most of Us Are Inferior to Him

On Feb 5, 7:38*pm, Telamon
wrote:
-
- What I do is answer questions about radios or antennas.

Oh please show us Ten (10) Recent Examples of your
Vast 'positive' Contributions to this Newsgroup within the
last 30 Days.

- I possess a lot of information about electronics, radios,
- and have been a SWL for many years.

I general that could be said for many / most of the regular
poster / readers of this newgroup.

- I don't just cut and paste and I answer in my own words.

It's a Matter-of-Syle : It's a Choice In the Way You Communicate
Cut-and-Paste versus Using You Own Words To Express Yourself.

However Your Answers In Your Own Words Tend To Be
The Final {Conclusive} Answer On All Things : After Which
None May Dispute You Without Having Their Intellegence
Called into Question.

- I try not to use big words that confuse people like you

See Here Goes The Put-Down [confuse people like you]

- but I can't always get away from technical terms.

That is the Nature of Things
-but- Keep It Simple And Practical "KASAP"

TIP - Try Focusing on the Reader Not Yourself.

- I provide links when appropriate.

Always a Good Idea : Beyond Your Own Words : 'Links' Lead
"The Reader" on Their Own Personal Voyage-of-Discovery on
the Internet.

- My posts don't look like a Google search result.

Well Good For You -but- Maybe if you did a Google Search
and Read-Through the First 10 to 20 Results and picked
the three (3) that best supported you own words : When You
Too would go on your own personal voyage-of-dicovery and
by doing so create a pathway for Your Readers to Begin Their
Own Personal Voyage-of-Discovery on the Internet.

- I don't expect to reach people like yourself

So You Discount a Large Group of People {The Readers Here}
That You 'View' as Being Un-Worthy of both Your Time and
Knowledge. - God Help a Newbie in the Land of Telamon.

- that are not technically minded.

Another Intellectual Put-Down From The Great-One
of all us lessor beings.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon - Your Own Words Back-At-You ~ RHF
Twain Harte & Oakland CA
Old February 6th 08, 12:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Dang Telamon ! - Your 'Clueless' Report is Morphing Into the"Pointless" Retort.

Telamon wrote:

I don't have an editor to review my posts for spelling and grammar
errors.

Well now, that's exactly the point, isn't it? Particularly when someone
like you who claims a superior intellect is ridiculing the intelligence
of others, one would think you would be -very- and especially careful of
spelling or typos before you hit that 'send' key. Otherwise, it leads
people to question -your- supposed 'superior' intelligence.

By virtue of my having to explain that to you yet again demonstrates
that -you- are indeed living in the land of the clueless.
Old February 6th 08, 12:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You see it is you that has the "image of self-superiority." It's
something you tried to projected onto me.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Uh, OK, Telly.

I can see, by your broken grammar, that this has gone far enough.

Get some rest, man.

MWBRYANT
Old February 6th 08, 01:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Billy Burpelson wrote:

By virtue of my having to explain that to you yet again demonstrates
that -you- are indeed living in the land of the clueless.

"Mississippi" for short.
Old February 6th 08, 08:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 01:36:34 -0800 (PST), RHF
wrote:

On Feb 5, 7:38*pm, Telamon
wrote:
-
[...]

.

Without getting into the middle of this little lovers quarrell; I must
hand it to you RHF - this is the easiest to read of all the posts I
have ever seen you make.

For tomorrow's exercise, when providing links - please limit it to 3
per post and you are no longer allowed to endorse/post about/comment
on/encourage the use of.........slinky antennas, 'portable wire
antennas', antenna rotor wire antennas or snake oil.

Old February 6th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Telamon - You Are Us !

On Feb 6, 4:19*am, Billy Burpelson wrote:
Telamon wrote:
I don't have an editor to review my posts for spelling and grammar
errors.

Well now, that's exactly the point, isn't it? Particularly when someone
like you who claims a superior intellect is ridiculing the intelligence
of others, one would think you would be -very- and especially careful of
spelling or typos before you hit that 'send' key. Otherwise, it leads
people to question -your- supposed 'superior' intelligence.

- By virtue of my having to explain that to you yet again demonstrates
- that -you- are indeed living in the land of the clueless.

Yes - "Rec.Radio Shortwave" is the Land-of-the-Clueless

Telamon - YOU ARE US ! ~ RHF

-ps- Butt You Are Showing Real Leadership Potential. )

-pps- Are We Are Just Plain Ordinary Folks.
Old February 6th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 6, 5:24*am, David wrote:
Billy Burpelson wrote:

- - By virtue of my having to explain that to you
- - yet again demonstrates that -you- are indeed
- - living in the land of the clueless.

- "Mississippi" for short.

Dang - David how does putting down the good people of
the State of Mi$$i$$ippi elevate your status in life any ?

david - they are us ~ RHF
Old February 7th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Billy Burpelson wrote:

Telamon wrote:

I don't have an editor to review my posts for spelling and grammar
errors.

Well now, that's exactly the point, isn't it?

No. You are clueless. You have no point.

Particularly when someone like you who claims a superior intellect is
ridiculing the intelligence of others, one would think you would be
-very- and especially careful of spelling or typos before you hit
that 'send' key.

I never made a claim to possess superior intelligence. I possess a
normal level of intelligense. You are quoting Mikey.

You are just going to have to put up with the occasional typos and the
bad grammar.

Otherwise, it leads people to question -your- supposed 'superior'
intelligence.

Well, since I'm normal and yet you think I'm positively brilliant where
does that leave you? Try real hard. Maybe if you hyperventilate it would
help.

By virtue of my having to explain that to you yet again demonstrates
that -you- are indeed living in the land of the clueless.

The only thing you explain is your own mental confusion. Don't expect
other people to follow in your wake.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 7th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Mike wrote:

You see it is you that has the "image of self-superiority." It's
something you tried to projected onto me.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Uh, OK, Telly.

I can see, by your broken grammar, that this has gone far enough.

Get some rest, man.

Same to you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 7th 08, 05:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 6, 6:43*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*Mike wrote:

You see it is you that has the "image of self-superiority." It's
something you tried to projected onto me.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Uh, OK, Telly.

I can see, by your broken grammar, that this has gone far enough.

Get some rest, man.

Same to you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Ok Fellas that's Enough Entertainment for Today
. . . Same Time Tomorrow - see ya ~ RHF