RadioBanter

-   -   iBiquity HD Radio Status (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/129702-ibiquity-hd-radio-status.html)

Steve January 28th 08 01:14 PM

iBiquity HD Radio Status

On Jan 28, 3:01*am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message

Another pathetic appeal to "authority". Yawn.

Funny that a person who very recently lied about interference to "all"
NYC
AM and FM stations should set themselves up as an authority on morals
and
behaviour.

I drove all over NYC and the area last week, and no station had any
interference in its protected coverage area. From none to "all" is a
far
piece of road, one that is paved with your lies.

So when are you coming up to Ventura? It's only 60 miles.

Why should I? I can go to Columbia and see where actual listeners of
stations report tuning to them in the county and do it in a single
morning;
Arbitron cares not a whit whether listeners can tune, with difficulty, a
station... they care if they report listening.

You won't believe me so I want to tune a portable radio in front of your
face.

As I said before, those who participate in the radio ratings, year after
year, thousands after thousands just in your county, don't find what you
consider to be listenable to be that, and they don't listen in droves.- Hide quoted text -

Perhaps what one regards as "listenable" is a function of how
interesting the content is.

dxAce[_2_] January 28th 08 01:32 PM

iBiquity HD Radio Status

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

Steve wrote:

On Jan 27, 9:53 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

Hey, have the bitch send me a letter, on the firms letterhead. Like
I said
before, I expect to receive it in the next two weeks. Pretty easy,
eh.
'Eduardo'?

You ****ing drunk maniac,

Aw, did dxAce huwt your wittle feewings? Poor wittle Edwawdo....

The faux have no feelings...

Poor little cocksucker just had it handed to him, and he probably doesn't
even
realize it yet...

If you really think that, you are a miserable excuse for a human being and a
disgrace for all those that wore uniforms before and after you.

I gave you a half dozen links showing what my daughter does, when she passed
the bar, a report that shows her as the director of the legal department of
a very large Commonwealth government entity, and even indication of her
scholarship awards.

You reply by asking for a letter from her "law firm" and call her a bitch
and a ****.

1. An attorney in the employ of the government can not be employed by a law
firm.
2. You are disgusting for calling someone you do not know by such vile
names. Call me anything you want... but you should not call others those
names.
3. You have had something you called a lie conclusively proven to the
otherwise, yet you bray on like a donkey. Donkeys are cute on Shrek;
elsewhere they are just a common ass... or DXass.
4. It's amazing that you can not recognize the truth, even when placed on a
plate before you. It scares me that you have thousands of rounds of ammo,
and brag about it. Do the local police know that you are have a home armory?

Can't you even fake a letter 'tard boy?

dxAce[_2_] January 28th 08 01:33 PM

iBiquity HD Radio Status

Steve wrote:

On Jan 28, 2:59 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

"dxAce" wrote in message

[...]

What reason do we have to believe that this person is your daughter?
You've been caught in numerous lies in this group. Any presumption
that you're telling the truth has consequently gone straight out the
window. The fact that you found someone whose name includes "Gleason"
and is an attorney does not impress. I'm sure there are many of
these.

There is no *daughter*.

dxAce[_2_] January 28th 08 03:40 PM

iBiquity HD Radio Status

"dxAce" wrote in message

"dxAce" wrote in message

[...]

And 'Eduardo' is going to come up with so many lies as to why I won't get any letter
from his *daughter* it'll blow your mind!

dxAce[_2_] January 28th 08 03:50 PM

iBiquity HD Radio Status

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

"dxAce" wrote in message

Hey, have the bitch send me a letter, on the firms letterhead. Like
I said
before, I expect to receive it in the next two weeks. Pretty easy,
eh.
'Eduardo'?

You ****ing drunk maniac,

Aw, did dxAce huwt your wittle feewings? Poor wittle Edwawdo....

The faux have no feelings...

Poor little cocksucker just had it handed to him, and he probably doesn't
even
realize it yet...

If you really think that, you are a miserable excuse for a human being and a
disgrace for all those that wore uniforms before and after you.

A disgrace? Hey, SOB, at least I wore the uniform! You, on the other hand are
nothing more than a sorry little homosexual 'tard who can barely even dress
yourself on any given day!

I'll be waiting for that letter from your *daughter*, asshole!

Steve January 28th 08 06:18 PM

iBiquity HD Radio Status

"dxAce" wrote in message

"dxAce" wrote in message

[...]

There is no *daughter*.- Hide quoted text -

Probably not. I find it hard to believe that any self-respecting man
who is the father of children *of any age* would voluntarily and
repeatedly submit to the public reamings he has received here.

dxAce[_2_] January 28th 08 06:23 PM

iBiquity HD Radio Status

Steve wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

"dxAce" wrote in message

[...]

Amazing, ain't it! As I've said for so many years, poor little 'Eduardo' is nothing
more than a fraudulent lying little SOB.

D Peter Maus January 28th 08 06:41 PM

iBiquity HD Radio Status

Steve wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message
"dxAce" wrote in message
[...]

I find it hard to believe that any executive with his credentials
would submit to the noise, here.

My GM at CBS used to cruise the AOL Radio boards. He'd answer
questions, he'd clarify policy, and he'd take suggestions. All in a very
public forum. He also took a reaming from time to time.

But that was all part of his 'ground up' marketing effort. And he
participated in boards where his audience was known to frequent. What he
didn't do was show up on radio boards where his audience wasn't found.
He didn't spend time on the non relevant boards, because it created no
benefit to him, his station, and his audience. And he never engaged in
debate for debate's sake. Because his responsibilities didn't permit him
to waste that kind of time. Or effort.

You'd think a ranking executive within a corporation like Univision
wouldn't have the time to submit to the noise here. Especially, given
his disdain for DXers, and the attested non-viability of SW broadcasting.

You gotta wonder.

I'm sure he'll tell us. He can't help himself. Which also suggests
inconsistencies in his story. But I'm sure he'll pop out to clear up any
misunderstandings.

And in the act, raise more questions than he answers.

Which further suggests there's less here than meets the eye.

David Eduardo[_4_] January 28th 08 06:55 PM

iBiquity HD Radio Status

"Steve" wrote in message

"dxAce" wrote in message

Hey, have the bitch send me a letter, on the firms letterhead. Like I
said
before, I expect to receive it in the next two weeks. Pretty easy, eh.
'Eduardo'?

You ****ing drunk maniac,

Aw, did dxAce huwt your wittle feewings? Poor wittle Edwawdo...

There is no need to call somebody he does not know a "kunt" or a "bitch"
and
so on. He's just drunk, so I guess he was a nasty piece of work in the
service... probably why he is not there any more. .

Nor is there any need to troll newsgroups. But someone who chooses to
troll newsgroups shouldn't act 'wronged and wounded' at the first hint
of rough treatment.

I can't think of a ng that has more off-topic posts. As a DXer with over
2200 veries and 87 countries, 45-year member of NRC, founding member of
IRCA, and general member over the years of NASWA, NNRC, MWC, etc., as well
as having held (and never activated) an actual SW license, I was interested
several years ago in the recent antagonism towards broadcasting by DXers.
That is certainly on-topic.

David Eduardo[_4_] January 28th 08 06:58 PM

iBiquity HD Radio Status

"dxAce" wrote in message

If you really think that, you are a miserable excuse for a human being and
disgrace for all those that wore uniforms before and after you.

I gave you a half dozen links showing what my daughter does, when she
passed
the bar, a report that shows her as the director of the legal department
of
a very large Commonwealth government entity, and even indication of her
scholarship awards.

What reason do we have to believe that this person is your daughter?
You've been caught in numerous lies in this group. Any presumption
that you're telling the truth has consequently gone straight out the
window. The fact that you found someone whose name includes "Gleason"
and is an attorney does not impress. I'm sure there are many of
these.

No, I have been accused of lies, none of which accusations have borne fruit.
The liar supreme is DXass, followed by your dirty statements like "there is
interference to every NYC radio station" or your fabricated claims that you
called references I posted when you did not.

You may believe that Jennifer is my daughter or not at will.