RadioBanter

-   -   iBiquity HD Radio Status (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/129702-ibiquity-hd-radio-status.html)

dxAce February 11th 08 01:44 PM

iBiquity HD Radio Status

David 'Eduardo' Frackelton Gleason, lied when he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Step up to the plate and be a MAN, 'Eduardo'. Post all YOUR 'veries' on
the
internet, notarized. Yeah, those 2200 veries, the 87 countries...

But, you can't do it, can you? Why? Because they don't exist, right?

When I get around to it, I can scan one state... a nice one like CA. Still,
that is something like 80 scans, which is something that requires a bit of
time at home, which in the pre Spring book period I do not have.

Well then, why not start with the 87 countries? But, like all the rest, you'll
be hard pressed to do it. Why? Because, in the past, you admitted to not having
any of those 'veries' anymore. Remember?

So, either you were lying then, or you're lying now.

Either way, like most anything else you've *claimed* to have *had*, it's most
likely a pathological lie on your part.

Waiting for more lies,

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Steve February 11th 08 02:24 PM

iBiquity HD Radio Status

"dxAce" wrote in message

[...]

Tardo is more fun when he's on his game. When he gets sloppy it's all
just too easy. My guess is he's getting a little tired of making stuff
up and then straining to keep various different stories straight. He
strains for our amusement, though, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Steve

dxAce February 11th 08 02:33 PM

iBiquity HD Radio Status

"dxAce" wrote in message

[...]

I don't think he's tired of it at all. Fact is, he can't help it. It's apparently a
Gleason tradition, possibly even a genetic disorder.

David Eduardo[_4_] February 11th 08 11:32 PM

iBiquity HD Radio Status

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Step up to the plate and be a MAN, 'Eduardo'. Post all YOUR 'veries' on
the
internet, notarized. Yeah, those 2200 veries, the 87 countries...

But, you can't do it, can you? Why? Because they don't exist, right?

When I get around to it, I can scan one state... a nice one like CA.

Well then, why not start with the 87 countries? But, like all the rest,
you'll
be hard pressed to do it. Why? Because, in the past, you admitted to not
having
any of those 'veries' anymore. Remember?

So, either you were lying then, or you're lying now.

Either way, like most anything else you've *claimed* to have *had*, it's
most
likely a pathological lie on your part.

As I said, many DXers saw the complete collection. I've given you some names
of those still living.

dxAce February 12th 08 12:37 AM

iBiquity HD Radio Status

David 'Eduardo' Frackelton Gleason, lied yet again when he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

[...]

It didn't exist then, and it certainly doesn't exist now!

'Eduardo', you are just so dang funny.