Old February 12th 08, 04:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default More Russian BS

War is Hell.If wasen't for America's Military umbrella over and
protecting Canada, Canada wouldn't even have a canoe and a bow and
arrow.
cuhulin

Old February 12th 08, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Let me be the first to thank you for protecting us from the Filipino's invasion at
the start of the 1900s. Without the US killing of 500,000 unarmed men, women and
children, Canada would not be in existence today.

We often forget that we have SO much to thank you for. We ALL appreciate what
you've done for Canada in the course of all these interventions..I never even
realized they were all out to get us. Talk about leading a sheltered life.

http://www.zmag.org/crisescurevts/interventions.htm

Thank you and may you forever remain the salvation of Canada and Western Civilization.

mike (off to sleep safely, knowing I'm in GOOD hands)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Eastern Civilization is grateful as well. Especially Iraq considering:

IRAQ DEATHS DUE TO US INVASION
The number is shocking and sobering.
It is at least 10 times greater than most estimates cited in the US
media, yet it is based on a scientific study of violent Iraqi deaths
caused by the U.S.-led invasion of March 2003.

That study, published in prestigious medical journal The Lancet,
estimated that over 600,000 Iraqis had been killed as a result of the
invasion as of July 2006. Iraqis have continued to be killed since
then. The graphic above provides a rough daily update of this number
based on a rate of increase derived from the Iraq Body Count. (See the
complete explanation.)

The estimate that over a million Iraqis have died received independent
confirmation from a prestigious British polling agency in September
2007. Opinion Research Business estimated that 1.2 million Iraqis have
been killed violently since the US invasion.

This devastating human toll demands greater recognition. It eclipses
the Rwandan genocide and our leaders are directly responsible. Little
wonder they do not publicly cite it.
http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/iraq/iraqdeaths.html
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/
Old February 12th 08, 06:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"m II" wrote in message news:vM9sj.7901$FO1.6982@edtnps82...
wrote:

[...]

This is about the nicest post this old boy has ever wrote.

Gee Mike, I didn't know you had it in ya. Thanks and sleep tight, we'll take
care!

The worlds 911 force.

Burr

Old February 12th 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
War is Hell.If wasen't for America's Military umbrella over and
protecting Canada, Canada wouldn't even have a canoe and a bow and
arrow.

Are you sure about that? You might want to check your history, and ask
yourself why US soldiers used to be called "doughboys."

Old February 12th 08, 05:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

IRAQ DEATHS DUE TO US INVASION
The number is shocking and sobering.
It is at least 10 times greater than most estimates cited in the US
media, yet it is based on a scientific study of violent Iraqi deaths
caused by the U.S.-led invasion of March 2003.

That study, published in prestigious medical journal The Lancet,
estimated that over 600,000 Iraqis had been killed as a result of the
invasion as of July 2006.

LOL, an idiot who still believes in the much debunked Lancet study. Psssst,
George Soros funded the study too.

Old February 13th 08, 05:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

[...]

That is not counting the 500,000 to 1 million that died from January 1991 up
until the beginning of 2003. After all, when you put sanctions on a country
like Iraq, who ends up suffering. Sure wasn't Saddam now was it. But it was
the hundreds of thousands of civilians that died.

I'm sure that all of the good Christians and so-called purveyors of freedom
and liberty for those oppressed Iraqis think thats perfectly ok. Not only
that but to steal the oil underneath the ground. Some fine Christian leaders
you have, dont ya.

Old February 13th 08, 05:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
Those Brits don't like America and Americans.Did you ever watch that BBC
America Top Gear program.Top Gear: Interstate road trip filled with
challenges.

Bagdad, Alabama? No such place,,, that little town, Bagdad where Top
Gear filmed that episode, is a suburb town of Pensacola,Florida.I have
been through there several times before when I used to get on Hghway 90
after passing through Mobile and across Mobie Bay on my way to Florida.I
hate to get on the crazy Interstates.There is also a Bagdad,California
(or is it Bagdad,Arizona?) and a Bagdad,Oregon too,I think.
cuhulin

The Brits are mostly degenerate queers anyway as you can tell by how they
act.

Old February 13th 08, 07:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 12, 11:51 pm, "Billy Smith"

That is not counting the 500,000 to 1 million that died from January 1991 up
until the beginning of 2003. After all, when you put sanctions on a country
like Iraq, who ends up suffering. Sure wasn't Saddam now was it. But it was
the hundreds of thousands of civilians that died.

I'm sure that all of the good Christians and so-called purveyors of freedom
and liberty for those oppressed Iraqis think thats perfectly ok. Not only
that but to steal the oil underneath the ground. Some fine Christian leaders
you have, dont ya.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++

Excellent point Billy. It also brings to mind the cruel embargo
inflicted upon Cuba by the US government which has killed over 250,000
Cuban children whom the USA kept from receiving vaccines and critical
medicine. A horrific act of cruelty and morally indefensible.

Almost every country in the United Nations General Assembly urged the
U.S. Tuesday to end its four-decade-old embargo against Cuba.
The vote, held for the 14th year in a row, was approved by 182 to 4,
with one abstention.The resolution demanded that the U.S. lift its
trade, financial and travel embargo and stop penalizing foreign firms
that deal with the island nation. Story continued at
http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2005/1...ba-051108.html

More Russian BS Burr Shortwave 14 February 14th 08 12:22 PM
Russian HAM Web Site Dr. Artaud Shortwave 2 March 6th 05 04:56 PM
Russian Station? 6.235 RedOctober90 Shortwave 2 September 20th 04 01:45 PM
Russian Site Rich Swap 5 April 27th 04 04:37 AM