Old May 11th 15, 02:36 PM posted to
Default Weird CW on 333 kHz

On 11/05/2015 02:49, wrote:
Bashar ~ 333 kHz Inter-Dimensional Time-Space threshold

Dne středa 13. února 2008 16:20:13 UTC+1 cadillac_eldorado napsal(a):
Has anyone else been hearing this Morse code on 333 kHz lately? It's
been on the last four days now. I'm new to CW and SWL, but when I
tune in this frequency, I think what I'm hearing is this:

What does that mean? It's just repeated, over and over, all day
long. Any ideas?

It's almost definitely just an NDB.

Brian Gregory (in the UK).

Weird Ron Baker, Pluralitas! Shortwave 1 October 15th 06 06:57 AM
weird guy on 5050 Eddie Kerwin Shortwave 3 May 6th 04 03:05 AM
Weird stuff... Steven J. Sobol Broadcasting 12 December 6th 03 06:30 PM
Weird - Stations on 44 *and* 45? Steven J. Sobol Broadcasting 16 August 10th 03 05:09 PM