Old February 16th 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Elecraft K3 Transceiver : Two-Minute Video and a lot more . . .

In article
,
RHF wrote:

The Elecraft K3 Transceiver : Two-Minute Video and a lot more . . .

- On Feb 15, 2:23 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
[ Was : ICOM IC-7700 Universal Radio/price ]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...87d5273a1dd73d
-
- - "Bob Miller" wrote in message
- - ...
- -
- - Most of the current "hardware" based amateur rigs are
- - mainly software, anyway, with a just a few knobs here
- - and there. My Icom 7000 is such a critter.
- - The Elecraft I mentioned is quite digital. If, by SDR, you
- - mean black boxes, they keep flopping. Knobs and meters
- - have their allure...
-
- Have you used the Elcraft? I am quite impressed with the
- specs of the K3, but would like to hear from someone who
- has used it primarily as a receiver before getting one.
-

For One and All,

Snip

We all know how to search for a topic on web pages. Heck, if you know
how to do it what makes you think others don't know how?

This post is just another fine example of copy and paste with no
explanation by RHF as why you want to go use the links or what he liked
about them.

So get a clue RHF. Oh, wait that's right you don't know how to get one
of those. I'd post a link to a clue if it would help you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 16th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 19:20:32 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

In article
,
RHF wrote:

The Elecraft K3 Transceiver : Two-Minute Video and a lot more . . .

- On Feb 15, 2:23 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
[ Was : ICOM IC-7700 Universal Radio/price ]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...87d5273a1dd73d
-
- - "Bob Miller" wrote in message
- - ...
- -
[...]

Well I went to Google and entered both "get a clue" and "clueless" and
surprisingly RHF did not get listed in the results. Likewise with
Wikipedia...........maybe it's time for an update.

TAKE A MINUTE EVERYONE Edward Pereira Homebrew 1 July 15th 05 02:18 AM
FS: Elecraft K2 Transceiver W6NEK Swap 0 January 14th 04 04:05 AM
Last minute tests... [email protected] Shortwave 2 September 23rd 03 08:00 PM
FS: Elecraft K2 Transceiver James Braun Swap 0 September 21st 03 04:08 PM
for sale video security professional video stuff JPANIK0889 Swap 0 July 10th 03 09:32 AM