Old February 22nd 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 6090 religious stuff

Is this woman any relation Gene Scott of days gone by?

6090 khz
'Grundig' 800
100 ft wire North/South
Calgary Alberta Canada
03:50 GMT
Old February 22nd 08, 04:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 21, 7:50*pm, m II wrote:
-
- Is this woman any relation Gene Scott of days gone by?
-
- 6090 khz
- 'Grundig' 800
- 100 ft wire North/South
- Calgary Alberta Canada
- 03:50 GMT
-

Mike [M II] - In a Word : YES ! ~ RHF

WWCR # 2 - 5935 kHz Pastor Melissa $cott @ 4:50 UTC
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...c1e55a9033ec14
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...67f585547b5cbd
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...469cc236692368
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...880f3cedcfabf0
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ae4efb00335630

ABOUT - Pastor Melissa Scott the Widow of Dr. Gene Scott
http://www.kevo.com/profile/genescot..._VERSION/11654
Old February 22nd 08, 06:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 21, 7:50 pm, m II wrote:
Is this woman any relation Gene Scott of days gone by?

6090 khz
'Grundig' 800
100 ft wire North/South
Calgary Alberta Canada
03:50 GMT

Yes, and also a movie star. ;-)
Old February 22nd 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 21, 8:50*pm, m II wrote:
Is this woman any relation Gene Scott of days gone by?

6090 khz
'Grundig' 800
100 ft wire North/South
Calgary Alberta Canada
03:50 GMT

I just wanted to say hello, I live in Calgary as well.
Fred Burgess

why are there nothing but religious freaks on right now? tom k in L.A. Shortwave 17 February 21st 07 08:36 PM
6090 at 0120 UTC Knowledge Shortwave 6 December 25th 04 07:26 PM
6090 Open dxAce Shortwave 0 September 12th 04 08:49 AM
6090 Playing CCR Jim Douglas Shortwave 4 January 13th 04 04:16 PM