Old February 24th 08, 08:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Speaking of "Clueless" Behavior - Once Again It's Telamon !

On Feb 23, 8:16*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On Feb 23, 3:56*pm, msg wrote:
-
- *Fromwww.davidgleason.com:

SNIP

-
- Hey clueless, nobody cares about this.
- It has nothing to do with RRS.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

Telamon - Clueless ? - Now Just Who Is The Clueless One !

GET THE TIME-LINE AND THE FACTS STRAIGHT :

The Original Poster "MSG" started this Thread with a
Subject-Line : David Gleason's 'baptismal' moniker
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...c0fdc26c6de2ca

Then I Posted a Replied with an Amended Subject-Line :
(OT) : David Gleason's 'Baptismal' Moniker
Adding an (OT) : to the start of the subject-line.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...bb31ffc6623e34

1 - Telamon You Chose* to Relpy to a Message with an
(OT) at the Start of the Subject-Line and then made the
statement that you did.
* Now That Is Really "Clueless".

2 - Telamon You Then Chose* to Reply to Me {RHF} who
was by then just one of many Posters to the Thread :
Versus the Original Poster of the Thread
* Now That Is Really "Clueless".

=PS= Telamon - You Whimped-Out Afraid to Alienate yet
Another Newsgroup Member with Your Personal Attacks }

3 - But you are wrong, Wrong. WRONG ! - It does in-fact have
something to do with the Rec.Radio.Shortwave Newsgroup.
Because of the Endless and Repetitive Ping-Pong Game of
Bashing David Frackelton Gleason -aka- "Eduardo" some days
and weeks amounts to 50% of the Posts to this Newsgroup.
Hello Telamon - You are one of the Major Players* in this
Ping-Pong Game.
* Which is Really CLUELESS Behavior.

READ - What About : The d'Eduardo "Ping-Pong" Players List ?
http://www.tabletennisdayton.com/graphics/pingy2.jpg
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...b402a4ed9a106a
I thought that with DX Ace gone; that you Telamon might
have improved you 'position' in the Rankings of the Players
in the d'Eduardo "Ping-Pong" Players List -but- It now would
appear that DX Ace is back - - - Welcome Back DX Ace :-}
and clearly you are not up to DX Ace's level of Ping-Pong Play.

In Summary Telamon - There is a clear and consistant
pattern of action on your part in Posting here on RRS
that is Beyond Clueless : It is Newsgroup Ping-Pong !
http://www.misterpp.com/pix/Ping_Pong_Ball3.jpg

teli-baby - you are such a yo-yo ~ RHF
http://www.centurynovelty.com/catIma...-222_large.jpg
http://laughingsquid.com/images/yo-yo.jpg
Old February 24th 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Feb 23, 8:16*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On Feb 23, 3:56*pm, msg wrote:
-
- *Fromwww.davidgleason.com:

SNIP

-
- Hey clueless, nobody cares about this.
- It has nothing to do with RRS.
-

Telamon - Clueless ? - Now Just Who Is The Clueless One !

Well, you will just have to read tonight's RRS no-spin clueless factor
report to find out. You were way ahead but Eduardo is catching up.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 24th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : David Gleason's 'Baptismal' Moniker

"RHF" wrote in message
Being here for 'dEduardo is most likely a free form

open discussion which allows him to 'practice-his-craft'; and
discover a diverse set of points-of-view that he would not be
exposed to in the majority of professional 'business' settings
composed of many individuals like himself who are steeped
in the Radio Broadcasting Business.

That's an insightful and quite correct assesment.
Old February 24th 08, 07:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default David Gleason's 'baptismal' moniker

msg wrote:

From www.davidgleason.com:

I was born after the Second World War in Cleveland,
Ohio as David Frackelton Gleason. My second given name,
Eduardo, was bestowed upon my baptism.

Now, only by searching church records could one contest or
verify this assertion; considering that there seems to be
no accessible evidence to the contrary, why do folks
continue to question the validity of this name?

Why? Because it's merely something that he made up circa 2000. There are no
'church records', as Mr. Gleason is a liar and a fraud.

Old February 24th 08, 07:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

msg wrote:

From www.davidgleason.com:

I was born after the Second World War in Cleveland,
Ohio as David Frackelton Gleason. My second given name,
Eduardo, was bestowed upon my baptism.

Now, only by searching church records could one contest or
verify this assertion; considering that there seems to be
no accessible evidence to the contrary, why do folks
continue to question the validity of this name?

Why? Because it's merely something that he made up circa 2000. There are
no
'church records', as Mr. Gleason is a liar and a fraud.

And that is a position you have, despite your protestations, still to prove.

It's pretty much come down, today, to insults based on not having a US High
School diploma.... something I don't even give a **** about, let alone deny.
I'm actually quite proud of the reasons behind it... and your... and other's
inability to understand that marks you as narrow minded cogs in the
conformity machine.

This is playing out in a rather amusing manner. I think I can model several
characters after the traits you and several others have demonstrated... if I
ever get a chance to retire and write.

Old February 24th 08, 08:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Hey Everyone DX Ace Is Back !

On Feb 23, 11:13*pm, dxAce wrote:
-
- Why?
- Because it's merely something that he made up circa 2000.
- There are no 'church records', as Mr. Gleason is a liar
- and a fraud.
-

(OT) : Hey Everyone DX Ace Is Back !

Welcome Back DX Ace ) ~ RHF
Old February 24th 08, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 00:52:59 -0800 (PST), RHF
wrote:

On Feb 23, 11:13*pm, dxAce wrote:
-
- Why?
- Because it's merely something that he made up circa 2000.
- There are no 'church records', as Mr. Gleason is a liar
- and a fraud.
-

(OT) : Hey Everyone DX Ace Is Back !

Welcome Back DX Ace ) ~ RHF
.

Are you certain it's the 'real DXAce' or could this be a faux DXAce?
Old February 24th 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole, pathological liar and common drunk, during his fifth annual
farewell tour, said:

Why? Because it's merely something that he made up circa 2000.

Personally, I prefer your BRAND NEW made up stuff:

Het David [email protected] Shortwave 0 March 25th 06 06:22 PM
Thank You, David Whiny_cuntWoger Policy 1 November 4th 05 12:52 PM
DAVID THE VIP? Brian Hill Shortwave 2 February 12th 05 06:10 AM
Bye, Bye, David Tolassi bignose bob0 Policy 0 December 26th 03 04:08 AM