Old March 1st 08, 02:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Entercom.get whacked!

David Eduardo wrote:
"dave" wrote in message

Now you're a TV guy, too?
Our company is radio, TV, music and internet.
The subject is radio, not TV. Hows the radio doing? How's Walter
doing?
Walter who?

Radio is up hugely, double digits in sales last year, as are the other
media divisions.

He used to run KMEX, now he owns Costa de Oro and Entravision.

How would I know any more than you how Walter Ulloa is doing?

Walter, by the way, does not own Entravision. Thousands of shareholders do.
And he never "ran" KMEX... where at most he was local sales manager and
operations manager, but not GM.

I apparently do know more than you do. GMs are Arthur Carlson. OMs run
the place.
Old March 1st 08, 04:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dave" wrote in message
David Eduardo wrote:
"dave" wrote in message

Now you're a TV guy, too?
Our company is radio, TV, music and internet.
The subject is radio, not TV. Hows the radio doing? How's Walter
doing?
Walter who?

Radio is up hugely, double digits in sales last year, as are the other
media divisions.
He used to run KMEX, now he owns Costa de Oro and Entravision.

How would I know any more than you how Walter Ulloa is doing?

Walter, by the way, does not own Entravision. Thousands of shareholders
do. And he never "ran" KMEX... where at most he was local sales manager
and operations manager, but not GM.

I apparently do know more than you do. GMs are Arthur Carlson. OMs run
the place.

No, they don't. Most stations don't even have OMs.

Old March 1st 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dave" wrote in message
David Eduardo wrote:

How would I know any more than you how Walter Ulloa is doing?

Walter, by the way, does not own Entravision. Thousands of shareholders
do. And he never "ran" KMEX... where at most he was local sales manager
and operations manager, but not GM.

I apparently do know more than you do. GMs are Arthur Carlson. OMs run
the place.

You still have not answered the question as to why I would either know or be
particularly interested in Ulloa.

Old March 1st 08, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

-
- How would I know any more than you how Walter Ulloa is doing?
-
- Walter, by the way, does not own Entravision.
- Thousands of shareholders do.
- And he never "ran" KMEX... where at most he was
- local sales manager and operations manager, but not GM.

ABOUT - Walter F Ulloa : CEO/Chairman of the Board
/ Director at Entravision Communications Corporation
Santa Monica, California
http://www.forbes.com/finance/mktgui...ide Id=156214

At least Two Possible 'Connections' :
* 30 years of experience in Spanish-Language Television
and Radio in the United States {Your Business}
* Located in the SoCal Area. {Your Area}

d'Eduardo - I 'guess' your Paths never Crossed ~ RHF
Old March 1st 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"RHF" wrote in message
}

d'Eduardo - I 'guess' your Paths never Crossed ~ RHF

He's a competitor...