Old February 28th 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Dang "M II" . . .

Dang "M II" now 'why' did you POLUTE a valid Shortwave Radio
related Thread that had gone on for 13 Posts with this Bull **** ?

Your OT/BS Message Post : "Drake R8 question" -by- M II
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...d10177ef9fd9be

Original Message : "Drake R8 question" -by- Pete KE9OA
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...13d0fb1124b229

M II - You could have posted it to any of the Eduardo -v- DX Ace
Netgroup Ping-Pong Games without doing any harm.

M II - This just shows that you Hate DX Ace more than You Love
and Enjoy the Hobby of Shortwave Radio Listening (SWL).

M II - Get a 'sense' of Perspective and do your DX Ace Rant Thingee
when DX Ace has gone Over-the-Line with someone.

BUT - M II this was definately NOT one of those Times.

-ps- Please note that I did not Address you as "Mike"; because
in this Post you are simply acting like an 'M II'. :-{

dais-x-naid ~ RHF
Old February 28th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

Dang "M II" now 'why' did you POLUTE a valid Shortwave Radio
related Thread that had gone on for 13 Posts with this Bull **** ?

Your OT/BS Message Post : "Drake R8 question" -by- M II
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...d10177ef9fd9be

Original Message : "Drake R8 question" -by- Pete KE9OA
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...13d0fb1124b229

M II - You could have posted it to any of the Eduardo -v- DX Ace
Netgroup Ping-Pong Games without doing any harm.

M II - This just shows that you Hate DX Ace more than You Love
and Enjoy the Hobby of Shortwave Radio Listening (SWL).

M II - Get a 'sense' of Perspective and do your DX Ace Rant Thingee
when DX Ace has gone Over-the-Line with someone.

BUT - M II this was definately NOT one of those Times.

-ps- Please note that I did not Address you as "Mike"; because
in this Post you are simply acting like an 'M II'. :-{

Hey, M II is merely another mentally ill, faux, debutante, toting poster,
besides being a dumbass Canuck.

Old February 29th 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 28, 4:13 pm, dxAce wrote:
Hey, M II is merely another mentally ill, faux, debutante, toting poster,
besides being a dumbass Canuck.

Stevie LardAss read your whine of last week. Haven't you the
integrity to stand by your own words? Is there a
connection between your incontinence problem and your dementia Mr.
"Hershey Squirts" ? Inquiring minds want to know!

From: - Sat Feb 16 00:52:22 2008

I really don't want to say this, my many shortwave friends, but
I find that I am giving up far to much of my increasingly valuable
time here on RRS trying to educate the faux, the debutantes, and
those who tote..

Therefore, I've simply decided to give up RRS.

Goodbye, I sincerely hope that you all find your niche in the
world of SW.

dxAce
Michigan
USA
Old February 29th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

Dang "M II" now 'why' did you POLUTE a valid Shortwave Radio
related Thread that had gone on for 13 Posts with this Bull **** ?

I think you meant to say "*without* this BS". There IS a difference.

The posting had everything to do with a preening Narcissus who has the
most bloated ego and misguided sense of self worth I've ever seen. In
actuality, he's a racist drunk and a complete failure as a human being.

It doesn't much matter. His good Doctor will be giving him the news soon.

mike
Old February 29th 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

Inquiring minds want to know just why is it that you queers always
seem to **SIGH** a lot?

I'm told you LIKE the warm air going in your ear.

How's the bra you received from Cuhulin? Shrink much after the first
wash? You DO wash your underwear don't you? With your ever increasingly
valuable time being in such short supply I'm surprised you can wash
anything.

================================

Old February 29th 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 28, 4:38 pm, m II wrote:
- - RHF wrote:
- - Dang "M II" now 'why' did you POLUTE a valid Shortwave Radio
- - related Thread that had gone on for 13 Posts with this Bull
**** ?

- I think you meant to say "*without* this BS". There IS a difference.

No - Until you Posted : The Thread was 'without' the "BS"
-wrt- the Prior 13 Posts : Your Post was "BS". {Polution}

- The posting had everything to do with a preening Narcissus
- who has the most bloated ego and misguided sense of self
- worth I've ever seen. In actuality, he's a racist drunk and a
- complete failure as a human being.

Your Post Did : The Original Post and the Message Thread :
DID NOT [.] : Until You "Choose" To Polute It*.
* That is something that you should think about
and reflect-on.

- It doesn't much matter.
- His good Doctor will be giving him the news soon.

Hopefully that Good News will be that He is Strong and
Healthy and will live many many more years to come.

Remember TGR ~ RHF
-
- mike
-

Mike,

But in this 'instance' he was being a "positive" Member
of this Newsgroup; and had NOT Posted anything that
should have Set-You-Off to generate a Post with the
Content that You Did.

To me 'focusing' specifically on this exchange DX Ace looks
like the Clear Winner and you appear to be a Hate-Filled-Loser.

Do You Want To Be A Hate-Filled-Person {Loser} ?

Are You Letting DX Ace Control Your Life : So That
You Are Becoming A A Hate-Filled-Person {Loser} ?

Let your Good Positive Reasons for "Being Here" out-weigh
your Hate for anyone Individual that happens to be here too.

Don't Let DX Ace Become YOUR "Problem" to the extent
that You Lose Your Sense of Propriety and Proportion with
respect to the Reasons That You Are Here To Being With.

Mike : Think Positive + Be Positive = Be Yourself [.]

in all things moderation ~ RHF
Old February 29th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

On Feb 28, 4:38 pm, m II wrote:
- - RHF wrote:
- - Dang "M II" now 'why' did you POLUTE a valid Shortwave Radio
- - related Thread that had gone on for 13 Posts with this Bull
**** ?

- I think you meant to say "*without* this BS". There IS a difference.

No - Until you Posted : The Thread was 'without' the "BS"
-wrt- the Prior 13 Posts : Your Post was "BS". {Polution}

That is exactly what I said. Perhaps your lack of a couple of commas in
the original sentence is causing confusion

mike
Old February 29th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Unt uhhhhh,,,,, I still have my black bra (that Bell South woman who
used to live next door to me, she bought that house and moved in there
in September right after Katrina, she put in for a job transfer, she
moved back to Natchez about two years ago.She once told me she thinks my
boobs are a B Cup size) and my dress I bought at the Goodwill store
www.shopgoodwill.com about two something years ago.y'all should see
what is hanging on a top corner of the six foot wide doorway between my
living room and my dining room.Yep, I bought it at the Goodwill store
too.What's the name of that store that sells those new womens thingys?
cuhulin

Old February 29th 08, 07:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"m II" wrote in message news:uaJxj.49022$w57.1462@edtnps90...

dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

Inquiring minds want to know just why is it that you queers always
seem to **SIGH** a lot?

I'm told you LIKE the warm air going in your ear.

How's the bra you received from Cuhulin? Shrink much after the first
wash? You DO wash your underwear don't you? With your ever increasingly
valuable time being in such short supply I'm surprised you can wash
anything.

Hilarious! It's doubtful as much as loser boy posts in here that he does
anything else productive. Poor poor Dx Douche.