Old March 2nd 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Chinese SWL's Present?

Are there any citizens of China reading and participating in this
group? If so, my question to you is; when is your nation going to
begin acting like a responsible member of the civilized world? All
countries have a need to improve but really, China is a nation and
government that:

Has killed 1.2 million Tibetans, including 266,000 tortured to death.
See http://www.buyhard.fsnet.co.uk...rtibet.htm
http://www.faluninfo.net/

Regularly "harvests" organs from people -- killing them in the
process, just like in The Island. The difference is that in China, the
killed spare parts people aren't clones, they're political and
religious prisoners, including members of the peaceful Falun Gong sect
that China persecutes with fascist ferocity. See http://calsun.canoe.ca/News/Co...58307.html

Has no problem exporting poison foods (pet and human), toys, unsafe
and dangerous products to other countries. See http://www.who-sucks.com/busin...r-timeline

Has no laws against animal cruelty. See http://www.buyhard.fsnet.co.uk...ruelty.htm

Sponsors the barbaric Animal Olympic Games. See http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pag...ge_id=1770

Has millions of dogs and cats bludgeoned, hanged, bled to death and
strangled with wire nooses so that their fur can be turned into trim
and trinkets. China now exports more fur than any other nation in the
world and Chinese fur is often deliberately mislabeled as fur from
other species. See http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...27799.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nolavcon...472336.stm (very disturbing secret
video)

Leads the world in dog eating and believes the more the animal suffers
the better it tastes (no kidding). See http://one.revver.com/watch/134541

Continues to obliterate the environment by routinely poisoning the air
and rivers. See
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08...china.html
http://vn.vladnews.ru/Arch/200...pd26_1.HTM

Has a thriving market for bear paws, frogs and animal penises which
they believe are aphrodisiacs (yeah just what the world needs - more
Chinese, 1.2 billion "miracles" aren't enough). Bear farming in which
bears are kept in cages and their gall bladder bile removed thrives.
An extremely cruel practice. See http://www.animalsasia.org/

Sir Paul McCartney says he will never perform in China after watching
a secretly taped film by the Swiss Animal Protection of animals being
abused and killed for their fur. See http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/142552

The list of Chinese atrocities against humanity, animals and the
environment is much longer but this will suffice for now.

I tried to email your Ambassador to the United States Zhou Wenzhong
and voice my disgust but the email was disabled (gosh I wonder why?).
http://www.china-embassy.org/eng/default.htm