Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 8th 08, 12:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ( OT ) 5 passengers, 4 parachutes . ..

On Feb 28, 12:04 pm, David wrote:
An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board but
only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger, said, "I'm Kobe Bryant, The best NBA basketball
player, the Lakers need me, I can't afford to die." So, he took the
first pack and left the plane.

The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, said, "I am the wife of the
former President of the United States, and I am also a U.S. Senator."
She got up took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.

The third passenger, George W. Bush, said, "I'm President of the
United States, and I have a great responsibility being the leader of
the Free World.

In addition, I'm the cleverest President in American history, so
America's people won't let me die". He put on the pack next to him and
jumped out of the plane.

The fourth passenger, The Pope, says to the fifth passenger, a 10 year-
old school boy, "I am old and frail and I don't have many years left,
as a Christian, I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last
parachute.

The boy said, "It's Ok, there's a parachute left for you. America's
cleverest President jumped out with my School Bag ."

LOL, and how easily imagined true