Old March 17th 08, 02:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Telamon

Tealmon is idiot your favorite word? You write idiot in just about every
post.

idiot like you has the pulse of the medium. Sure thing bozo.

I see you are not content to just spam RRS now with your idiot Trolling
posts.
Old March 18th 08, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Scooter" wrote:

Tealmon is idiot your favorite word? You write idiot in just about every
post.

idiot like you has the pulse of the medium. Sure thing bozo.

I see you are not content to just spam RRS now with your idiot Trolling
posts.

Well, if you have a better word to describe RHF let me know. All the
other words I know for him are unprintable.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 18th 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There are some tent cities near Los Angeles. www.ahrc.com

Step it up, move along, step it up, move along,,,,,

((Do you expect me to eat this stuff?)) [Look! I dont care what you do
with it!]

Step it up, move along, step it up, move along,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old March 18th 08, 11:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default PONG : Telamon - Follow-Up-To : alt.idiots, alt.local.village.idiot,alt.stupid.idiots

On Mar 17, 6:13*am, "Scooter" wrote:
Subject-Line was : Telamon
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...6b7bd76d98f73d

- Tealmon is idiot your favorite word?

Sort of a Self-Reflective Noun with Telamon.

IMHO - Most likely Telamon has heard 'idiot' applied to
Him so many times; and was both hurt and motovated
by it's use : That he thinks it will Hurt and Motovated
others*.
* NOT ! {Maybe the Result of an Abusive Father}

- You write idiot in just about every post.

Well at least in the vast majority of Post directed at me.

READ : Telamon - idiota, Idiota. IDIOTA ! ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...2639bc42db9db8

- idiot like you has the pulse of the medium.

Telamon has a 'pulse' -but- he is no 'medium'
except in his own mind - oh never mind . . .

- Sure thing bozo.

Another of teli's favorite words and again :
Sort of a Self-Reflective Noun with Telamon.

IMHO - Again most likely Telamon has heard 'bozo'
applied to him so many times; and was both hurt
and motovated by it's use : That he thinks it will Hurt
and Motovated others*.
* NOT ! {Again may be the Result of an Abusive Father}

Actually Telamon has Honored Me by Naming Me
many times by calling me a "BOZO"
BOZO THE CLOWN = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bozo_the_Clown
Bozo-the-Clown has some Entertainment Value
http://www.clown-ministry.com/images...wn-bop-bag.jpg
-while- Telamon for the most part has none . . .

READ : The Unusual History of Bozo the Clown
Attempting to unravel who did what when in the
creation of "Bozo, the World's Most Famous Clown"
http://www.clown-ministry.com/History/bozo-clown.html
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/blogs/s...gade/bozzo.jpg

Bozo-the-Clown Vision Test {Eye Test}
http://schoolnet.gov.mt/circus/clownani.gif
Stare at the Screen for One-Minute
and You Will Be Bamb-BOZO'ed
CopyRight © Department of Technology in Education
Education Division - Malta - http://doi.gov.mt/

- I see you are not content to just spam RRS
- now with your idiot Trolling posts.

Please Telamon is the Great Hero of the Newsgroup
Fighting For _______________________
{Teli what are you Fighting for ? - Oh Yeah Attention ! }

Actually Telamon is a "Trill" :
* A "Trill" is someone who constantly Post's a Replies
to one or more other Posters to a Newsgroup(s) and
Claims that 'they' are the TROLLS.
* Trills Hope to Call Attention-to-Themselves; and just
may be get a Reply.
* The "Trill" likes to get into Games of Newsgroup Ping-Pong
{Trill-&-Troll} Post-n-Reply with who ever they Call {Label}
as a "Troll"
* Being a "Trill" makes the "Trill" 'feel' Important and Needed.

IMHO - Most likely Telamon's "Need to Call Attention
to Himself" is most likely due to no being pick-up and
held enough by his Mother when he was and Infant and
a young Child; and he was emotionally 'shaped' by this.
{Maybe the Result of a Neglectful Mother}

Scooter - You Are Very Observant :
Here is an *Atta-Boy* ! ) ~ RHF

Please in the Future Post all you Replies to Telamon to :

REF : Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
From: Telamon
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 00:09:40 -0700
Subject: Ground Wire Length?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...c761a51e31d72e

Old March 18th 08, 01:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
There are some tent cities near Los Angeles.
www.ahrc.com

That's a terrible news report. It doesn't say where this place is. It
looks like Ontario. It ain't Burbank. It ain't El Segundo.

Old March 18th 08, 05:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

- Tealmon is idiot your favorite word?

Not to change the subject, But I discovered a video of Cuhulin in his
back yard. You will hear his lesbian neighbours giggle as they make the
little movie.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2be_1205087274

mike
Old March 19th 08, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 17, 6:13*am, "Scooter" wrote:
Subject-Line was : Telamon
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...6b7bd76d98f73d

- Tealmon is idiot your favorite word?

How about SOB? How about @#$%*$^&%@!

I'll stick with idiot as your descriptor.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

For Telamon David Eduardo[_4_] Shortwave 72 February 25th 08 03:37 PM
What is a 'telamon' msg Shortwave 16 February 25th 08 08:24 AM
For Telamon RHF Shortwave 0 February 25th 08 06:55 AM
Telamon Burr Shortwave 11 February 20th 05 10:38 PM