Old March 24th 08, 09:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
. . . . is offline

Default Art Bell - W6OBB

that is cool that you found art I just bought a G5 and I am new at dxing
shortwave is that freq 3815 kHz? Is that time 0820 eastern time zone?
What is a good way to find art bell?

thanks

Old March 24th 08, 12:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

". ." wrote:

that is cool that you found art I just bought a G5 and I am new at dxing
shortwave is that freq 3815 kHz? Is that time 0820 eastern time zone?
What is a good way to find art bell?

Yes, 3815 kHz and 0820 GMT when I was hearing him. You might not recognize his
voice as he doesn't really sound quite like he does on C2C.

He's been known to be on 3807 as well some times.

He does use an automatic CW id'er which sends W6OBB, which is a good way to know
he's there if you don't recognize his voice right off.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 24th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Burr" wrote in message

". ." wrote in message
that is cool that you found art I just bought a G5 and I am new at dxing
shortwave is that freq 3815 kHz? Is that time 0820 eastern time zone?
What is a good way to find art bell?

thanks

When you have a name maybe someone will talk with you,
Are you Canuck?

Burr

Exactly what is your name. DX Douche number Two. No wonder you call him your
cousin. Is there something in your collective DNA that makes you an acehole.

Old March 24th 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

-
- When you have a name maybe someone will talk with you,
- Are you Canuck?
-
- Burr

Burr - (, ,) -is- CrazyTrain

From: (. .)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Subject: Art Bell - W6OBB
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 01:12:23 -0700

W6OBB-Art Bell N8KDV Shortwave 3 March 19th 04 09:58 AM
Art Bell W6OBB returns to AM Radio Roy Lewallen Homebrew 17 September 22nd 03 03:53 AM
Art Bell W6OBB returns to AM Radio Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL General 11 September 22nd 03 03:53 AM
Art Bell W6OBB returns to AM Radio Roy Lewallen General 4 September 19th 03 05:12 PM
Art Bell W6OBB returns to AM Radio Roy Lewallen General 0 September 18th 03 09:05 PM