Old April 10th 08, 10:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Rádio Nacional da Amazônia on 11,780 kHz @ 23:30 UTC

On Apr 9, 3:20*am, RHF wrote:
On Apr 7, 11:57*pm, RHF wrote: On Apr 7, 6:00*am, RHF wrote:
On Apr 6, 10:14*pm, MojaveDxer wrote:

- - -
- - - VOA knocking RHC out of the box on the West Coast
- - - on 6.180. *I guess I can kiss off Arnie and the sunday
- - - night jazz show now.
- - -
- - 7 APR 2008 : 49 Metre Shortwave Radio Band
- - Hours : 10:00 UTC ~ 11:00 UTC
- -
- - Radio Habana Cuba (RHC) on 6180 kHz @ 10:15 UTC
- - S2~S3 with Poor Weak Audio.
- -
- - Channel Africa on 6160 kHz @ 10:20 UTC via CKZU
- - (CBU - CBC Radio One - Vancouver, BC)
- - S9+10dB with Very Good Audio.
- -
- - Italian Opera Music (CVC Chile?) on 6185 kHz @ 10:25 UTC
- - Solid S9+20dB with Very Good Audio.
- - Italian Opera Music was still there at 10:35~10:45 UTC
- -
- - BBC-WS on 6195 kHz @ 10:30 UTC [BOH]
- - BBC World Briefing Topic "Opus Dei"
- -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opus_Dei
- - S9+10dB with Very Good Audio.
- - and the "Da Vinci Code"
- -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Da_Vinci_Code
- -
- - Voice of Korea on 6285 kHz @ 10:35 UTC
- - Patriotic Songs and Music by none other than the
- - Great {Beloved & Revered} Leader "Kim Il-sung"
- -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Il-sung
- - Solid S9 with Good Audio.
- -
- - yes - i heard it on the radio ~ RHF
- - RHF's Radio Shack in Twain Harte, California -USA-
- - SHACK INFO =http://tinyurl.com/2skmxm
- - Shortwave Radio / Receiver and SWL Antenna Info
- - *.
-
- 7 APR 2008 : 49 Metre Shortwave Radio Band
- Hours : 02:00 UTC ~ 03:30 UTC
-
- Radio Habana Cuba (RHC) on 6140 kHz
- Solid S9+10dB with Very Good Audio
- in Spanish : Noticas de Radio Habana Cuba ID
-
- Radio Habana Cuba (RHC) on 6180 kHz
- Solid S9+20dB with Very Good Audio
- in English : News from Radio Habana Cuba ID
-
- NOTE - The one nice thing about Radio Habana Cuba
- (RHC) they usually ID themselves many many times
- throughout the Hour.
-
- Radio Havana Cuba (RHC) - Horarios, Bandas y Frecuencias
- Válido desde Octubre-2007 hasta Marzo-2008
-http://www.rhc.cu/espanol/frecuencia/frecuencias-espanol.htm
-
- NOTE - This is the A07 Schedule which RHC still has up
- on their WebSite; and most of it still seams to be correct.
-
- yes - i heard it on the radio ~ RHF
- RHF's Radio Shack in Twain Harte, California -USA-
- SHACK INFO =http://tinyurl.com/2skmxm
- Shortwave Radio / Receiver and SWL Antenna Info
- *.

9 APR 2008 : 49 Metre Shortwave Radio Band
Hours : 08:00 UTC ~ 09:00 UTC

6145 kHz - NHK Radio Japan - Nihon
S-Meter : S8~S9 with Very Good Audio in Japanesehttp://www.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/http://www.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/english/radio/shortwave/index.html

6150 kHz - The University Network - Costa Rica
S-Meter : S3~S5 with Weak to Fair Audio
and the Voice of Dr Gene Scott.http://www.drgenescott.org/http://ww...tynetwork.com/

6180 kHz - Rádio Nacional da Amazônia - Brazil
S-Meter : S9+10dB with Very Good Audio
in Portuguese and Brazilian sounding Music.http://www.radiobras.gov.br/estatico...l_amazonia.htm

6185 kHz - CVC La Voz - Chile
S-Meter : S5~S9 with Good Audio
in Spanish with Christian ? Music.http://www.cvclavoz.cl/http://www.christianvision.com/

Yes on same Frequency 6180 kHz at a Different Hour of
the Day : There is another Voice and another Place to be
Heard from when You Listen to the Shortwave Radio.

yes - i heard it on the radio ~ RHF
RHF's Radio Shack in Twain Harte, California -USA-
SHACK INFO =http://tinyurl.com/2skmxm
Shortwave Radio / Receiver and SWL Antenna Info
*.

9 APR 2008 : 25 Metre Shortwave Radio Band
[ Frequency Range : 11,500 kHz to 12,160 kHz ]
Listening Hours : 23:00 UTC ~ 23:59 UTC

11,780 kHz - Rádio Nacional da Amazônia - Brazil
S-Meter : S5 ~ S9+10dB with Good Audio
in Portuguese and Brazilian sounding Music.
http://www.radiobras.gov.br/estatico...l_amazonia.htm

11,785 kHz - WHRI Angel 2 - World Harvest Radio International
S-Meter : S9+10~20dB with Excellent Audio
with Steve Quayle and The "Q" Files Program.
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html
http://www.whri.com/customcf/dsp_sch...?Search=Angel2

11,840 kHz - China Radio International (CRI) in English
S-Meter : S9~S9+10dB with Very Good Audio and the
Program "People in the Know" {PIK} Topic the Microsoft
Buy-Out of Yahoo! - Where It Stands and How It is
Progressing . . .
CRI ENGLISH - http://english.cri.cn/
PIK - http://english.cri.cn/webcast/pik.htm

Old April 11th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default VOA now on 6.180

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Apr 9, 5:57*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On Apr 8, 6:39*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On Apr 7, 6:00*am, RHF wrote:
[...]

- - Hours : 02:00 UTC ~ 03:30 UTC
- -
- - Radio Habana Cuba (RHC) on 6140 kHz
- - *Solid S9+10dB with Very Good Audio
- - in Spanish : Noticas de Radio Habana Cuba ID
- -
-
- Yes, several people have posted about this.
- You have something to add or are you just BS'ing again?
-
- You kind of remind me of people that drive around on
- Sunday with no place to go screwing up everyone else.
- No point, no thought is the RHF style.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California
-

PONG : Telamon - "You have something to add or are you just BS'ing
again?"

So now according to "The Great Telamon" I am NOT 'allowed'
to Post "Shortwave Radio Reception Reports" to a Shortwave
Radio Listener's Newsgroup.

teli - your mind be boggled - oh never mind ~ RHF

- SNIP
-
- I'll try to be more CLEAR. What you posted is not news.
- It is redundant at best so why bother?
- Do you realize that in general you make threads unreadable?
- In general do you realize you look like a complete idiot?
- Do you care that you look like an idiot?
- In any event this makes the news group counter productive
- in any thread you participate in.
- Do you realize this?
- Why do you think I call you an idiot?
- You think maybe it is just a pejorative.
- Well it isn't.
- What it is, is descriptive in the Bill Clinton sense of the word.
-
-

SNIP

and that is something to think about ~ RHF
.

When have you had a thought? I haven't seen it. It's my understanding
that you try to think and nothing happens.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 11th 08, 11:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default PONG : Telamon - Please Put a "Ping RHF" -or- One of Your Favorite

On Apr 10, 5:50*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On Apr 9, 5:57*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On Apr 8, 6:39*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On Apr 7, 6:00*am, RHF wrote:
[...]

-or- One of Your Favorite Words : Retard RHF; Idiot RHF;
Moron RHF; or Spammer RHF :
At the Start of the Threads That You Are Polluting
with Your Attacks on Me {RHF} :
At Least the Readers Will Know That The Subject
and the Message Has Changed.
[Was : VOA now on 6.180]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...1c95a4dd9457e9

Teli - Show some considerion for the 'other' Readers - please ~ RHF

READ - An Open Letter : Junius - It All Started With Telamon
and It All Ends With Telamon. ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...cd2060ee038497

Teli - Show some considerion for the 'other' Readers - please ~ RHF
Old April 12th 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

SNIP

SNIP

- - and that is something to think about ~ RHF

- When have you had a thought?
- I haven't seen it.
- It's my understanding that you try to think and nothing happens.
-
-

PONG : Telamon - Please Put a "Ping RHF"
-or- One of Your Favorite Words : Retard RHF; Idiot RHF;
Moron RHF; or Spammer RHF :
At the Start of the Threads That You Are Polluting
with Your Attacks on Me {RHF} :
At Least the Readers Will Know That The Subject
and the Message Has Changed.
[Was : VOA now on 6.180]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...1c95a4dd9457e9

Teli - Show some considerion for the 'other' Readers - please ~ RHF

Then show some consideration yourself by not posting to this news group.

READ - An Open Letter : Junius - It All Started With Telamon
and It All Ends With Telamon. ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...cd2060ee038497

Teli - Show some considerion for the 'other' Readers - please ~ RHF
.

Again, then show some consideration yourself by not posting to this news
group.

You are the news group retard. You don't know how to reference a thread
or reference a post instead referring to Google groups. Well this isn't
a google group retard. This is Usenet. Learn how to use it. Since
articles are referenced by article number you just cloud the thread by
changing the subject. The thread, subject, and article numbers no longer
agree. Now get a clue retard if that is possible.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 12th 08, 10:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Apr 11, 5:18*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:

[...]

- Telamon : Chief Resident in-charge-of Alt.Stupid.Idiots
- Ventura, California

Old April 12th 08, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Apr 11, 5:18*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:

[...]

You show some consideration by not posting here retard.

You could also learn how Usenet works. Article are not arranged by
subject line it's article numbers retard. How long is it going to take
you to figure out that one retard?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California