Old April 19th 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Eduardo is just angry about the latest Arbitron study of the HD Radio farce

"dxAce" wrote in message

Yeah, couple that with his sorry excuse for obtaining a GED. Most places
of higher
learning are more than happy to take your money to attend classes whether
one has
the intention of obtaining a degree or not, and regardless of whether one
has a
high school diploma or not.

I didn't pay much of anything. At the time, the fees were less than $200 a
semester for 21 to 24 credits.

So, 'Eduardo', your excuse for obtaing a GED so as to attend college
classes just
doesn't fly.

You can't get into a 4 year college without a HS diploma or GED.

Old April 19th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"mumblerron" wrote in message
On Apr 18, 6:53 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

The time spent on an additional year at ASU as opposed to becoming VP of
Pueblo International in 1975 would have precluded my taking on one of the
best facilities in PR on which all my future endeavors were based.

Perhaps some even more marvelous opportunity would have presented
itself had you stuck it out.

Unlikely. My choices were Puerto Rico or Latin America, and I found a
company that wanted to expand out of Puerto Rico and was willing to pay a
major market salary in what, at the time, was a low paying market.

Old April 19th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"mumblerron" wrote in message
On Apr 18, 6:48 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

I wasn't pursuing a degree

Of course not, you'd be incapable of obtaining one.

Give ASU a holler. I had a 4.0 GPA.

Of course, I am arguing for the sake of debate; I had no need for a
degree
and definitely would have made less money in my career if I had completed
one at the time.

GPA is meaningless in the absence of a degree.

Funny, the NYSE-listed firm that hired me did not even ask about a degree.
The were interested in what I had done managing and owning radio stations.

You owned nothing, yet you ask others to provide the proof that you did.

Why do YOU yourself not provide the proof that YOU yourself did indeed own these
very radio stations.

Can you be doing it Mr. 'Eduardo'?

I be thinking not.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 19th 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, so full of **** that he must now pose as
'Eduardo',

The time spent on an additional year at ASU as opposed to becoming VP
of
Pueblo International in 1975 would have precluded my taking on one of
the
best facilities in PR on which all my future endeavors were based.

But, still, you've never graduated from anything. Unless, one considers
your
attendance at The School of Great Excuses...

Why does it matter?

What benefit would it have given me?

Why would I want a degree if I specifically took courses from different
disciplines that would never have given me a degree anyway?

In other words, you pretty much arguing about why a fish needs wheels.

Then why did you ever get a GED, and, brag about it, retard boy?

Because ASU required it. Most 4-year colleges do.

You are certainly an SOB, you stupid, MF'ing, liar and poseur!

I forgot... it's Friday and you must be pretty well along in getting
yourself sloshed.

Old April 19th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Yeah, couple that with his sorry excuse for obtaining a GED. Most places
of higher
learning are more than happy to take your money to attend classes whether
one has
the intention of obtaining a degree or not, and regardless of whether one
has a
high school diploma or not.

I didn't pay much of anything. At the time, the fees were less than $200 a
semester for 21 to 24 credits.

So, 'Eduardo', your excuse for obtaing a GED so as to attend college
classes just
doesn't fly.

You can't get into a 4 year college without a HS diploma or GED.

I disagree, 'Eduardo', after all, you faked your way into everything you've done
so far!

Old April 19th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

[...]

Really, well, Mr. Never Graduated, guess what? It's Friday out where you park
your infested ass as well!

Old April 19th 08, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Yeah, couple that with his sorry excuse for obtaining a GED. Most places
of higher
learning are more than happy to take your money to attend classes whether
one has
the intention of obtaining a degree or not, and regardless of whether one
has a
high school diploma or not.

I didn't pay much of anything. At the time, the fees were less than $200 a
semester for 21 to 24 credits.

So, 'Eduardo', your excuse for obtaing a GED so as to attend college
classes just
doesn't fly.

You can't get into a 4 year college without a HS diploma or GED.

You can't get respect from people when you BS them.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 19th 08, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Funny, the NYSE-listed firm that hired me did not even ask about a
degree.
The were interested in what I had done managing and owning radio
stations.

You owned nothing, yet you ask others to provide the proof that you did.

I have given you a dozen or more reputable references who know I owend the
stations I listed.

Why do YOU yourself not provide the proof that YOU yourself did indeed own
these
very radio stations.

As I told you before. I don't have the papers on my first home, either
(1970) or my first income tax return (1959) or a lot of other things that
are 40 to 50 years old. I don't know many people who do keep anything that
long other than photos and such.

Can you be doing it Mr. 'Eduardo'?

As I told you before, the fact that there are dozens of living people you
can ask is enough. I don't even think the Ecuadorian government would have
the data; the FCC does not keep files that far back, either.

I be thinking not.

You "be wanting" things that you know nobody would have 40 or so years
later.

Old April 19th 08, 01:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

Really, well, Mr. Never Graduated, guess what? It's Friday out where you
park
your infested ass as well!

The difference is that I don't drink.

Old April 19th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Yeah, couple that with his sorry excuse for obtaining a GED. Most
places
of higher
learning are more than happy to take your money to attend classes
whether
one has
the intention of obtaining a degree or not, and regardless of whether
one
has a
high school diploma or not.

I didn't pay much of anything. At the time, the fees were less than $200
semester for 21 to 24 credits.

So, 'Eduardo', your excuse for obtaing a GED so as to attend college
classes just
doesn't fly.

You can't get into a 4 year college without a HS diploma or GED.

You can't get respect from people when you BS them.

You would know. Your BS about the signal strengths needed for a station to
generate listenership is of the highest quality of any BS I have heard in
recent years.