Old April 19th 08, 10:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Eduardo is just angry about the latest Arbitron study of the HDRadio farce

On Apr 18, 7:58 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"mumblerron" wrote in message

On Apr 18, 6:53 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

The time spent on an additional year at ASU as opposed to becoming VP of
Pueblo International in 1975 would have precluded my taking on one of the
best facilities in PR on which all my future endeavors were based.

Perhaps some even more marvelous opportunity would have presented
itself had you stuck it out.

Unlikely. My choices were Puerto Rico or Latin America, and I found a
company that wanted to expand out of Puerto Rico and was willing to pay a
major market salary in what, at the time, was a low paying market.

Certainly not impossible though. You may have shot yourself in the
foot! People usually only hurt themselves when they flunk out.
Old April 19th 08, 10:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 18, 8:04 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Funny, the NYSE-listed firm that hired me did not even ask about a
degree.
The were interested in what I had done managing and owning radio
stations.

You owned nothing, yet you ask others to provide the proof that you did.

I have given you a dozen or more reputable references who know I owend the
stations I listed.

Why do YOU yourself not provide the proof that YOU yourself did indeed own
these
very radio stations.

As I told you before. I don't have the papers on my first home, either
(1970) or my first income tax return (1959) or a lot of other things that
are 40 to 50 years old. I don't know many people who do keep anything that
long other than photos and such.

Can you be doing it Mr. 'Eduardo'?

As I told you before, the fact that there are dozens of living people you
can ask is enough. I don't even think the Ecuadorian government would have
the data; the FCC does not keep files that far back, either.

I be thinking not.

You "be wanting" things that you know nobody would have 40 or so years
later.

And you "be caring" about things that nobody....no adult,
anyway...would care about 40 or so years later.
Old April 19th 08, 12:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

[...]

Low self-esteem on his part, plus he probably feels inadequate.

Anybody, who at age 55 or so, who feels that they need to make up a 'baptismal
name' and pose as an individual of another culture has some
serious phychological problems. Couple that with an insistence that at some point
in time claiming to own things that they did not also indicates some type of
problem.

Old April 19th 08, 01:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Funny, the NYSE-listed firm that hired me did not even ask about a
degree.
The were interested in what I had done managing and owning radio
stations.

You owned nothing, yet you ask others to provide the proof that you did.

I have given you a dozen or more reputable references who know I owend the
stations I listed.

Why do YOU yourself not provide the proof that YOU yourself did indeed own
these
very radio stations.

As I told you before. I don't have the papers on my first home, either
(1970) or my first income tax return (1959) or a lot of other things that
are 40 to 50 years old. I don't know many people who do keep anything that
long other than photos and such.

So, at what point in time did you actually discover that you could fake things
and then rely upon an excuse that records don't exist?

Old April 19th 08, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Shanti Om

Why are you, being a hypocrite, liar, misanthropic xenophobe and garden
variety drunk, advertising a song, Shanti Om, about loving your fellow
man? Your intentions aren't even close to the ideals of the composition.

You probably weren't even aware it was a song dedicated to mutual human
respect. Is it the name of some local low budget wine that you drink out
of a paper bag?

mike

Old April 19th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Shanti Om

Why are you, being a hypocrite, liar, misanthropic xenophobe and garden
variety drunk, advertising a song, Shanti Om, about loving your fellow
man? Your intentions aren't even close to the ideals of the composition.

You probably weren't even aware it was a song dedicated to mutual human
respect. Is it the name of some local low budget wine that you drink out
of a paper bag?

Well, you probably drink low budget Labatt's!

Run along, little boy, straight into 'Eduardo's' arms.

Old April 19th 08, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

In other words, you're full of ****, 'Eduardo'.

Alcoholism can be a very tough disease to beat. You don't appear to be
making the smallest effort towards recovery.

Whatever happened to all you increasingly valuable time? It was self
delusion all along, wasn't it?

Did the US military teach you that keeping your word is optional? They
sure turn out a lot of lying pricks.

================================

I really do want to say this, my many shortwave friends, I find that I
am not
giving anywhere near too much of my decreasingly valuable
time here on RRS trying to educate the uneducateable, the illiterates,
the vets with the depeleted uranium syndrome and the cranially damaged
those who tote..

Therefore, I've simply decided to give up RRS.

Goodbye, I sincerely hope that you all find your niche in the
world of SW.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 19th 08, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

In other words, you're full of ****, 'Eduardo'.

Alcoholism can be a very tough disease to beat. You don't appear to be
making the smallest effort towards recovery.

Whatever happened to all you increasingly valuable time? It was self
delusion all along, wasn't it?

Did the US military teach you that keeping your word is optional? They
sure turn out a lot of lying pricks.

CanaDuh has a country full of 'em!

Old April 19th 08, 04:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAcehole, aka Steve Lare, in yet another drunken stupor, wrote:

You are certainly an SOB, you stupid, MF'ing, liar and poseur!

The Veteran's Administration has facilities to help alcoholics such as
yourself.

Unfortunately, Health CanaDuh obviously has no such facility to help folks such
as yourself. Must suck to live in such a backward country that is so close to
Paradise!

Old April 19th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
SUPCOMUCOMM (Supreme Commander,
United Counties of Michigan Militia)
Michigan
USA

From: - Sat Feb 16 00:52:22 2008

I really don't want to say this, my many shortwave friends, but
I find that I am giving up far to much of my increasingly valuable
time here on RRS trying to educate the faux, the debutantes, and