Old April 28th 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Improve the Rec.Radio.Shortwave Newsgroup -by- Making On-Topic Posts-and- Being a Positive Contributor

Old April 30th 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article YdbQj.2220$XI1.657@edtnps91, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Once a month? I have to tell you every day that you are an idiot and the
next day it is forgotten.

Why don't we try to be a bit more civil in the future? This garbage
serves no purpose whatever.

I really hate it when the news server article numbering gets screwed up
and serves up old posts like this one. It is a timeless message though.

Time to reset the news group.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 12th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Old May 13th 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Now, i don't understand this post at all. YOU, post more
off topic than anyone on this board. all the polit-BS you
post here surely sends people to other boards. why don't you
try putting you negative political post in the proper news
group. try, for just one day, to make only on topic post.
i don't believe you can do it.

Drifter...

RHF wrote:
On Apr 28, 8:44 am, RHF wrote:
.
Improve the Rec.Radio.Shortwave Newsgroup
-by- Making On-Topic Posts
-and- Being a Positive Contributor
.
Again I Repeat - One Positive Post that is about Shortwave Radio
does Four Times (4X) More Good in Keeping this Newsgroup
"Focused" On-Topic then Off-Topic (OT) Posts -or- Atacks on
'other' Members of the Newsgroup.
.
A Positive Shortwave Radio or Radio Related Post can
and does often generate a follow-up Reply by someone
else and that becomes the beginning of Real Content
for other Readers to R-E-A-D ! {Good Content }
.
People come here to R-E-A-D and Post -but- It Most Often
Starts with Reading and then a Reply. {Good Content}
.
On the Average One Good Original On-Topic Post will
generate Four or More Replies. {Good Content }
.
All Open Un-Moderated Newsgroups have their Off-Topic Posts
and SPAM [BAD CONTENT] -but- The Good Newsgroups also
have a Larger Share (Much More) of their {Good Content }
.
It is the S/N Ratio of {Good Content } over [BAD CONTENT]
that makes a Newsgroup Interesting-to-Read and -imho- a
Good Newsgroup.
.
Again Reap-What-You-Sow : The Challenge for Everyone
.
Once-a-Week Endeavor To :
* Post an Answer to One Newbies Question
* Post One Shortwave Radio Reception Report (SWR3)
* Post One : Me-Too / Atta-Boy / That Was Interesting
Reply to a Post that you though was deserving.
* Post Info about One Website that is Shortwave Radio
or Radio Related.
+ That Something Extra that is Uniquely You )
.
Imagine Yourself and 20 Other Members of this Newsgroup
Being Positive Contributers to this Newsgroup and Posting
Four (4) such Messages and Replies each Week : That
would add-up to 80 Messages about 11 per Day for each
Day of the Week. The Quality Signal Level would Go Up
and even -if- the Noise Level stayed the same the Signal
to Noise Level would improve Greatly.
.
Everyone - It's Your Newsgroup -but- Only -if- You Contribute
in a Positive Way -by- Being-a-Contributor "Poster" and not
simply a Reader {Consumer}.
.
=PS= Newsgroup "Consumers" -aka- Readers : Take That
First-Step and Post a simple "Atta-Boy" or "Ditto That" reply.
.
Knocking On "The-Other-Guy" simply makes you out to be
one more Whiner and simply adds to the Noise Level of the
Newsgroup.
-and- I Believe That Each of You Are Better Than That.
.
Everyone - Be Better At Being Yourself - Love The Reason
For You Being Here as a Member of Rec.Radio/Shortwave :
More Than You Hate Anyone Else Here.
.
.
improve the rec.radio.shortwave newsgroup one-post-at-a-time
-by- make on-topic posts -and- positive contributions ~ RHF
.
Message Is To Be Posted Twice-a-Month.
.

--
"Regulatory capitalism is when companies invest in lawyers, lobbyists,
and politicians, instead of plant, people, and customer service."
Old May 13th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 13, 12:44*pm, Drifter wrote:

- crap-snip.

- oh my God. so now i'm a lib.

No Now You Are You -and- I Am Still Me for Now . . .

- Teli is right.

Well Sometimes Telamon "IS" Right
and 'other' times He is Not So Right.

- back you go to the bit bucket.

See That Was Easy Plonk-Em -if- You Don't Like-Em.

Digitally De-Select Them : Ignore Them : They Won't Go Away
-but- At Least You Will Not Have To Deal With Them.
{ Them Meaning Me and 'others' like me }

Results Are - There is only one Trashy Message in the
Daily Post : Instead of Several Days of Trashy Messages
Replying to the 'original' Trashy Message.
= = = Less Noise In The News Group.

(and i thought Oklahoma Joe was bad).

Sorry I do not know an "Oklahoma Joe" : So the good
or bad of him can not be determined by me.

- Drifter...

er... i am still a drift ~ RHF

Old May 14th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article MwrWj.2542$KB3.526@edtnps91, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

No. What you are is the news group retard.

This is wearing thin, Grow up.

You and I don't have a learning disability buy RHF does so it needs to
be repeated.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 14th 08, 03:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"A Brown" wrote:

No. What you are is the news group retard.

You had to get all nasty.

No brownie points for this post.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 14th 08, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 13, 6:47*pm, m II wrote:

- - Telamon wrote:
- - No. What you are is the news group retard.

- This is wearing thin, Grow up.
- mike

Mike [M II]

Maybe Grow-Out-of-It would be better.

Telamon has seamed to have 'lost' his "Perspective"

I may 'clown' you, David or other's when you Post
something that I think you should be called-on for.

But - I can also give you an Atta-Boy when you do
something that I think is Right-On !

I try to Read Each Post Anew and Judge the Post
on It's Own Merits - Not By Who Posted It.

Telamon Has Lost That Perspective -wrt- Me {RHF}

In the End to Many 'others' Telamon has become
more Annoying in the Frequency of his Name Calling
"Retard / Moron / Idiot" Replies to My {RHF} Posts
then My Post.

AS-A-Matter-of-Fact : The Noise Level of the Newsgroup
has Risen by One Telamon (1T) in the last few Months
mainly due to Telamon's Constant Personal Attacks on
Me {RHF}.

Hello Telamon : Grow-Out-of-It !

at least that is the way i see it ~ RHF
Old May 14th 08, 03:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hello Telamon : Grow-Out-of-It !
at least that is the way i see it ~ RHF

THAT would take too much brainpower.....

Old May 14th 08, 04:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

SNIP