Old May 7th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default AUSTRALIAN DX REPORT - episode 97 now available

AUSTRALIAN DX REPORT - episode 97 now available

A new episode, no. 97, of the AUSTRALIAN DX REPORT audio shortwave
news magazine is now available.

[Ads delivered by FeedBlitz]
It has lots of news about the A08 transmission period!

It's 13 mins 40 secs, and is at

http://airm.edxp.org