Old May 7th 08, 07:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT Not bad for old guys....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sJUf4NMI5w

mike
Old May 7th 08, 03:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 7, 2:38*am, m II wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sJUf4NMI5w

mike

Thanks for the link. Totally awesome, dude. It brought back great
memories of the 60"s:
Expo 67, UBC, summer concerts. Tell the old folks homes to keep their
record players:
The Boomers are coming! Rock on!
Old May 7th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Music to Inspire a Young Boy to Look to the Heavens and Listen to theRadio into the wee Hours of the Morning

On May 6, 11:38*pm, m II wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sJUf4NMI5w

mike

Music to Inspire a Young Boy to Look to the Heavens
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNblDy86phU
and Listen to the Radio into the wee hours of the Morning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgsWwdlW02o

First Communication Satellites -circa- 1968
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-cCej4TzKI
President Kennedy Inaugurates Telstar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X6e6F6Yyoo

and Yes . . . even The Ventures did 'TelStar"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKijwBBVCR0

Some Say: On A Clear Day You Can See Forever.
- I Believe: On A Clear Night... You Can Hear Forever and Beyond !
- - As My Daddy Would Say: Son beyond the Beyond !
- - - And I would Reply: YES Daddy Beyond the BEYOND ! ! !
The Things Our Fathers Teach Us - Have We Learned Them Well ?

dreaming of the heavenlies with my eyes closed
while listening to the radio late into the night ~ RHF

Ok you Guys download.com Shortwave 7 March 19th 07 09:42 PM
What are you guys saying..... Tony Roma CB 9 March 22nd 06 04:29 AM
All Right You Guys Burr Shortwave 2 August 22nd 04 07:51 PM
GE Guys... WTB CRobbinsNC Swap 0 October 10th 03 08:44 PM
You guys are MEAN!!! Dave Munroe Swap 0 July 25th 03 05:47 AM