Old May 11th 08, 02:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Globe - Obama Caught Up In Gay Murder Probe

www.rense.com

I once showed my boobies to that divorced Bell South woman when she
lived next door to me.She said she thinks my boobies are a B Cup size.I
want me some HUGE Basketball size boobies, even much bigger than
Basketballs! (Hell Yeah!) I wonder if the G.V.''Sonny'' Montgomery VA
Center here in Jackson on Woodrow Wilson Blvd would ''fix'' me up for
free? Maybe I might check with James Tichacek (www.devilfinder.com
James Tichacek RAO Bulletin) (I get his regular email newsletters) and
ask him about that.

I am ONE HUNDRED PERCENT AGAINS'T! the naming of any
streets/roads/avenues/blvds/highways/parks/parkways/lanes/buildings,
anything,,, after/for any and ALL politicians!
cuhulin

Old May 12th 08, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 11, 8:43 am, wrote:

I once showed my boobies to that divorced Bell South woman when she
lived next door to me.She said she thinks my boobies are a B Cup size.I
want me some HUGE Basketball size boobies, even much bigger than
Basketballs! (Hell Yeah!) I wonder if the G.V.''Sonny'' Montgomery VA
Center here in Jackson on Woodrow Wilson Blvd would ''fix'' me up for
free?
cuhulin

As President of the Gay, Lesbian & Transgendered Shortwave Club I
would like to offer our assistance to you during your time of
transition.

Coming to terms with your sexuality and getting in touch with one's
inner femininity can be difficult emotionally as well as physically.

It is a journey best traveled with someone who has BEEN THERE and DONE
THAT! So it behooves you to contact us immediately. Let's get this
party started!

A.W.S.
President
GL&T Shortwave Club
Old May 12th 08, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Is there such a thing as the Great Big Boobies Club? I want to join
that.
cuhulin

Old May 13th 08, 04:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 12, 11:10 am, wrote:
Is there such a thing as the Great Big Boobies Club? I want to join
that.
cuhulin

Well I don't think this is the appropriate forum to be discussing that
but suffice to say that we can help you with that particular fetish.

Many of our members are plus sized transgenders, surgically reassigned
individuals and we have more than our fair share of "bears" (obese gay
men).

So please contact me via private email immediately so we can discuss
your particular needs more fully.

Congratulations to you for making the very courageous decision to
"come out"! As alway, we are here for you!
We look forward to your attendance at our next meeting.

A.W.S.
President
GL&T Shortwave Club
Old May 13th 08, 05:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I dont want to get a sex change.(I am proud of what ''little'' I have)
All I want for myself is great big huge giant size boobies, big enough
to be in the Guinness book of World records.

I once read about a new kind of breast implants.What it is, implants are
inserted in the breast and once each month after the skin stretches, the
doc inserts a big hypodermic needle in them and injects a saline
solution in them.I think that's what I want.Maybe I could go to Thailand
and get it done?
cuhulin

Old May 13th 08, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am not gay either, so dont go thinking that.cuhulin

Old May 13th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 12, 11:20 pm, wrote:
I dont want to get a sex change.(I am proud of what ''little'' I have)
All I want for myself is great big huge giant size boobies, big enough
to be in the Guinness book of World records.

I once read about a new kind of breast implants.What it is, implants are
inserted in the breast and once each month after the skin stretches, the
doc inserts a big hypodermic needle in them and injects a saline
solution in them.I think that's what I want.Maybe I could go to Thailand
and get it done?
cuhulin

Although breast augmentation is a plastic surgery procedure that is
usually performed on women, there are instances where males obtain
breast implants. Breast implants for men is a safe, cosmetic procedure
that typically appeal to individuals that have an alternative
lifestyle. Breast implants for men usually attract to these groups:

* Male-to-female transsexuals
* Female impersonators
* Gender benders
* Cross dressers

For cross dressers, breast augmentation is a surgical tool that aids
their trade. Appearance and presentation are enhanced through this
procedure, as breast implants provide a more realistic look for cross
dressers. This is evident in the experiences of Geoffery Mandowski, a
professional cross dresser from New York City.

With a specialization in appearing like 1950s Hollywood screen legend,
Jayne Mansfield, Mandowski was an acclaimed cross dresser. Despite his
ability to uncannily mimic Mansfield's mannerisms and an extensive
wardrobe that mirrored Mansfields, Mandowski felt that he was unable
to replicate the true Janye Mansfield experience. This is because he
felt that his body was not capable of mirroring Jayne Mansfield's.

To fully present the full-bodied womanly body of Jayne Mansfield's,
Mandowski decided to obtain breast implants for men. Following
extensive research, Mandowski went to the finest breast augmentation
plastic surgeon in New York City. Following a quick and safe
treatment, Mandowski found that he was now able to fully replicate
Jayne Mansfield. The compliments that he received in bars where he
dressed as Jayne Mansfield immediately exceeded the ones that he
received prior to the surgery. As a result, Mandowski is happier than
ever and he attributes the breast augmentation treatment for this
change.

Despite the relatively few short times that it occurs, obtaining
breast implants for men is simple. The procedure does not deviate from
the same techniques used to install breast implants in female
patients. What may differ is the size and overall shape of the
implant, which typically differs from breast augmentation patient to
breast augmentation patient.

However, it is important for males that want to obtain breast implants
to clarify their gender when looking for a plastic surgeon to perform
this procedure. Despite the lack of differences in performing breast
augmentation for men and in performing breast augmentation for women,
many plastic surgeons refuse to perform this surgery on males. As a
result of this, it is necessary for males to clarify their gender when
making appointments with plastic surgeons. Other than that, it is easy
to obtain breast implants for men.

Please call 1-800-784-0957 to set up an appointment.

As always, the GLT Shortwave Club is here for you during this
difficult, and sometimes confusing ,time of transition.

A.W.S.
President
Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club