Old May 18th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Finally, I GOT my radio!!

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

wrote in message
On May 15, 7:08�pm, Hacienda de Ville ferrante276-
wrote:
Well, my Eton 350DL arrived today and I really like it thus far. I
have to go to school so I don't have time to look at it much right
now. Anyway, with the three SW bands, which one would offer the
most
tonight when I get home. I will probably take it to bed with me!
Also,
I got the silver model and I really like the way it looks, so
retro!

This weekend I will have more time to learn it, but I want to jump
in
tonight. Any special frequencies you might suggest?

Lastly, I want to offer a major THANK YOU to everyone who put up
with
my stupid questions and there were many I am sure. I appreciate it
more than you know.

Haci

Hate to burst your bubble, but the S350 is a real piece of ****.

Your starting to sound like Telimonkey! You guys brothers or what?
You got your head in your pocket or what? Show respect in your posts.

And you sound like an idiot.

You have yet to post something on topic idiot.

Yeah you are right about that. Guess I don't have any questions about my
radios. However I am interested in what most everybody has to say about
theirs.

Tell ya what if I come up with something

SNIP

Don't bother telling me anything unless it is on topic.

I doubt you have a SW radio or care about the hobby but are just here to
argue with someone.

Prove me wrong.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Got a deal for you---I'll be over in Dayton tomorrow--you know the Hamfest.
I'll meet you in that big public room I was talking about. I'll be over at
Universal Radio about 11:30--Perhaps then you will be able to have your
proof. We can talk shortwave, radios, or perhaps respect if you'd like.

Oh, I see you are from California. That's too bad!

Old May 18th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..

wrote:
[...]

I would like to go but it's just a bit to far for a quick jaunt. My
vacation time is dedicated to visiting far flung family and friends.

I have bought several radios from Universal. I have also traded in
equipment with them and always got a fair deal and good service. Who
needs Ebay when you have Universal. Universal has always been my first
choice.

We may not be able to get together but you can always write about what
the hobby means to you in RRS. Since I am a program listener I usually
don't have exciting breaking news for the news group so I tend to answer
questions from other people.

An example of news from me was back a few weeks when RNZ was changing
their schedule daily over a few weeks time. It turned out to be a test
of my sanity. What that they were trying to do was find the best
frequencies and times to broadcast DRM of all things to some pacific
islands. I caught this explanation listening to RNZ a few weeks ago on
their mailbox program.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 23rd 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default RHF the news group retard has nothing to say as usual

In article
,
RHF wrote:

SNIP

Just more nonsense from the news group retard.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 23rd 08, 06:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
,
RHF wrote:

SNIP

Just more nonsense from the news group retard.

More childish posts from the nitwit Telemonkey....

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nitwit

..