Old May 20th 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave

Default FS: Sony ICF-2010 in box & Grundig YB 400PE unused in box w/pictures

For sale: Sony ICF-2010 Portable SW/AM/FM/Air radio. This radio needs
no introduction as it is still to this day the king of shortwave
portables. In box with all accessories and manuals as new. Even
includes outer box. In very nice condition with no flaws. Perfect
operating condition. $350 plus $15 shipping within US.

Also I have a Grundig YB 400PE shortwave portable brand new in box.
Only asking $100 plus shipping for this one, which is half the
original suggested retail price. This is a excellent portable and was
favored for it's excellent sensitivity. Has SSB reception for
listening to hams, etc. To view radios see links below:

http://i27.tinypic.com/14jchte.jpg

http://i29.tinypic.com/erby1j.jpg

thanks,
Luke

Old June 2nd 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave

Price reduced to $300 plus shipping for the ICF-2010.

thanks,
lp
Old June 2nd 08, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 20, 2:06*pm, wrote:
-
- For sale: *Sony ICF-2010 Portable SW/AM/FM/Air radio.
- http://i27.tinypic.com/14jchte.jpg
- This radio needs no introduction as it is still to this day
- the king of shortwave portables.
-* In box with all accessories and manuals as new.
- *Even includes outer box.
-*In very nice condition with no flaws.
-*Perfect operating condition.
-*$350 plus $15 shipping within US.

Nice Pics - You should have put it on eBay
most likely it would bring US $ 500 ~ $750.

~ RHF
Old June 19th 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 2, 1:32*pm, RHF wrote:
Nice Pics - You should have put it on eBay
most likely it would bring US $ 500 ~ $750.

Last chance for these radios before I bring them to HRO for
consignment. I also have a nice condition GE Superradio, first
edition without the Superradio badging. Please contact me to purchase
any of these radios.

thanks,
JM
Old June 20th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FS: Sony ICF-2010 in box & Grundig YB 400PE unused in box

Interested in the ICF-2010 if still available. Please email me. Thanks BS

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutradio.com/group/...dio.shortwave/
More information at http://www.talkaboutradio.com/faq.html

Old July 6th 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 2, 10:51 am, wrote:
Price reduced to $300 plus shipping for the ICF-2010.

thanks,
lp

DO YOU STILL HAVE THIS RADIO FOR SALE? PLEASE REPLY OR USE MY HOTMAIL
ACCOUNT
or call 505-310-1100. Thanks, Nick
Old December 27th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 20 May 2008 14:06:45 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

For sale: Sony ICF-2010 Portable SW/AM/FM/Air radio. This radio needs
no introduction as it is still to this day the king of shortwave
portables. In box with all accessories and manuals as new. Even
includes outer box. In very nice condition with no flaws. Perfect
operating condition. $350 plus $15 shipping within US.

Also I have a Grundig YB 400PE shortwave portable brand new in box.
Only asking $100 plus shipping for this one, which is half the
original suggested retail price. This is a excellent portable and was
favored for it's excellent sensitivity. Has SSB reception for
listening to hams, etc. To view radios see links below:

http://i27.tinypic.com/14jchte.jpg

http://i29.tinypic.com/erby1j.jpg

thanks,
Luke

Yes, I also have the same thing for sale right now as the fellow
above. Except I have two excellent Sony 2010's. They have about 30,000
each on them. My YB400 has even less.

By that I mean I probably listen to them five hours a week, or less.

What is the best desktop portable around now? I will probably keep
anyone of the Sony's though, but I would like to try something that is
state of the art.

ALL laid off, or unemployed persons NEED this ASAP!!

http://antiterrorist.r8.org/
Old December 27th 08, 06:01 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave

"Sydney Gondomer" wrote in message
Yes, I also have the same thing for sale right now as the fellow
above. Except I have two excellent Sony 2010's. They have about 30,000
each on them. My YB400 has even less.

By that I mean I probably listen to them five hours a week, or less.

What is the best desktop portable around now? I will probably keep
anyone of the Sony's though, but I would like to try something that is
state of the art.

How much are you asking for your 2010?

Old December 27th 08, 08:01 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 15:01:55 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

"Sydney Gondomer" wrote in message
.. .
Yes, I also have the same thing for sale right now as the fellow
above. Except I have two excellent Sony 2010's. They have about 30,000
each on them. My YB400 has even less.

By that I mean I probably listen to them five hours a week, or less.

What is the best desktop portable around now? I will probably keep
anyone of the Sony's though, but I would like to try something that is
state of the art.

How much are you asking for your 2010?

Would you purchase it for $4.99?

FS: Grundig YB 400PE New In Box [email protected] Swap 1 May 2nd 08 06:53 PM
FS: Grundig YB 400PE New In Box [email protected] Shortwave 1 May 2nd 08 06:53 PM
FS: Sony ICF-2010 AND Grundig SAT800 LOCAL PICKUP ONLY [email protected] Swap 0 December 21st 05 01:49 PM
Grundig YB-400PE John Smith Shortwave 0 June 3rd 05 03:31 AM
$135 Sony 7600GR or $370 Grundig 800 or used $210 Sony 2010 Rambler Shortwave 7 October 15th 03 12:14 PM