Old June 8th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Eduardo - fellow IBOC-shill diputes your claims about AM ratings.

"dxAce" wrote in message

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Doesn't matter, oh faux one. Thing is, folks learned that they no
longer wanted
you around as you're a damn pedantic piece of crap.

I am really happy that you are finally recognizing your superiors.

How so?

You
will be much happier once you accept the stature of your station in life.

My station is pretty damn good.

I doubt that a lot. You live off the dole.

Old June 8th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, whilst posing as 'Eduardo', spit out some more
pedantic BS when he wrote:

"Bart Bailey" wrote in message
In posted on Sat, 07 Jun
2008 01:47:18 -0700, Bart Bailey wrote: Begin

KNDC
KNSD
*correction before he throws a hissy

Who cares? We were not discussing TV and most people don't identify
electronic media by call letters anyway-

Except for hobbyists, of which you are not one.

Of which DX clubs were you a founder or member of the board?

Actually, I was one of the founding members, and later a board member of a DX
Club.

No matter though, as that has little or nothing to do with one's own ability to
DX.

You yourself have very few verifiable QSL's that you can show anyone, so most
anything you claim is highly suspect.

Old June 8th 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default d'Eduardo : P l e a s e Take a Number -and- Have a Nice Day

"RHF" wrote in message

d'Eduardo -if- Your Radio Programming is so Repetitive
and Lacking in a Listener Focus as your Newsgroup
Posts are so Repetitive Lacking in a Reader Focus . . .
It Must Sound Air-Boring !

Actually, the stations have about the longest time spent listening (TSL) of
any significant players in the industry.

Old June 8th 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Doesn't matter, oh faux one. Thing is, folks learned that they no
longer wanted
you around as you're a damn pedantic piece of crap.

I am really happy that you are finally recognizing your superiors.

How so?

You
will be much happier once you accept the stature of your station in life.

My station is pretty damn good.

I doubt that a lot. You live off the dole.

Nah, I get Social Security Disability (I paid into that), and I get my Union
Pension (I paid into that), and I get my company pension (I paid into that).

Keep blowing those beans out your sorry, un-american ass, boy.

Old June 8th 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Doesn't matter, oh faux one. Thing is, folks learned that they no
longer wanted
you around as you're a damn pedantic piece of crap.

I am really happy that you are finally recognizing your superiors.

How so?

You
will be much happier once you accept the stature of your station in
life.

My station is pretty damn good.

I doubt that a lot. You live off the dole.

Nah, I get Social Security Disability (I paid into that), and I get my
Union
Pension (I paid into that), and I get my company pension (I paid into
that).

The Social Security disability you did not pay into. The thing you pay into
is for retirement benefits at age 62 to 66. .

Pensions are a product of company policies and union demands and threats.
You, yourself, did not earn them sich as present day workers earn the money
theyput in their 401-k plans.

Whatever, it still sounds like very little money.

Keep blowing those beans out your sorry, un-american ass, boy.

It's likely my taxes that pay your benefits from the government, as SSI and
SS payments come from general funds; it's not like they were separately kept
in special accounts.

Old June 8th 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Doesn't matter, oh faux one. Thing is, folks learned that they no
longer wanted
you around as you're a damn pedantic piece of crap.

I am really happy that you are finally recognizing your superiors.

How so?

You
will be much happier once you accept the stature of your station in
life.

My station is pretty damn good.

I doubt that a lot. You live off the dole.

Nah, I get Social Security Disability (I paid into that), and I get my
Union
Pension (I paid into that), and I get my company pension (I paid into
that).

The Social Security disability you did not pay into.

And once again, you are wrong.

The thing you pay into
is for retirement benefits at age 62 to 66. .

No, not necessarily.

Pensions are a product of company policies and union demands and threats.
You, yourself, did not earn them sich as present day workers earn the money
theyput in their 401-k plans.

Whatever, it still sounds like very little money.

I get over $2200 a month, plus whatever I can make off the $240,000 I saved up
over the years.

I'm comfortable!

Keep blowing those beans out your sorry, un-american ass, boy.

It's likely my taxes that pay your benefits from the government, as SSI and
SS payments come from general funds; it's not like they were separately kept
in special accounts.

And my taxes paid for those who went before me.

Get with it, retard boy.

Old June 8th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

I get over $2200 a month, plus whatever I can make off the $240,000 I
saved up
over the years.

I'm comfortable!

You have low standards. That sounds like near poverty to me.

3% to 4% on a quarter of a buck is not even $750 a month.

And my taxes paid for those who went before me.

If all you saved is the amount stated, you did not pay much in takes for
anyone.

Old June 8th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

I get over $2200 a month, plus whatever I can make off the $240,000 I
saved up
over the years.

I'm comfortable!

You have low standards. That sounds like near poverty to me.

3% to 4% on a quarter of a buck is not even $750 a month.

And who ever said I was always earning 3-4%

That is about the highest range that can be sustained if you are concerned
with inflation-indexed preservation of capital. Otherwise, your little
saviings account will be reduced to about the equivalent of $100 k in about
6 to 8 years.

You live in some damn strange dream world, oh faux one!

Had you gone to school, graduated, etc., you might have actually learned
something. As it is (and was) you've faked everything!

Not really.

Yes, really.

Yeah, but you don't live in Michigan.

Because I would hate to.

No one to blow?

You live in a place where even Ed McMann goes broke.

No, not everyone. Just those who live beyond their means. Or those who are
on the dole.

Well, you certainly seem to wish that you were, oh faux one.

I'm hoping they deport your pedantic ass!

Old June 8th 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default D'Oh ! - d'Eduardo : Are You So Totally Lacking in Knowledge* AboutAll-Things Social Security ?

On Jun 7, 6:11*pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Doesn't matter, oh faux one. Thing is, folks learned that they no
longer wanted
you around as you're a damn pedantic piece of crap.

I am really happy that you are finally recognizing your superiors.

How so?

- - - - - You will be much happier once you accept
- - - - - the stature of your station in life.

- - - - My station is pretty damn good.

- - - I doubt that a lot. You live off the dole.

- - Nah, I get Social Security Disability (I paid into that),
- - and I get my Union Pension (I paid into that),
- - and I get my company pension (I paid into that).

- The Social Security disability you did not pay into.

D'Oh ! - d'Eduardo : Are You So Totally Lacking in
Knowledge* About All-Things Social Security ? ? ?
http://www.ssa.gov/disability/
* Hint {One-Word} "Insurance"
Oh Now I Get It : It's and Over-the-Age of 55 Thing
that Does Not Count In Your World.
-ps- d'Eduardo All People Count : Even Us Senior Citizens.

--pps-- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
d'Eduardo you should know all about this; It's what
the USA gives out FREE to all Illegal Alien Invaders
over the Age of 62 when they become Legal Aliens
and the Senior Imported Family Members of Legalized
Aliens : EVEN THOUGH THEY DID NOT PAY INTO
THE SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM FOR IT.

- The thing you pay into is for retirement benefits at age 62 to 66. .

D'Oh ! - Not - It's only one part of many.

- Pensions are a product of company policies and
- union demands and threats.

TBD - Depends on the 'actual' Company and/or Union
Pension Plan.

- You, yourself, did not earn them sich as

?

- present day workers earn the money
- they put in their 401-k plans.

That they do.

- Whatever, it still sounds like very little money.

Not Everyone is a d'Eduardo Living Large !

Keep blowing those beans out your sorry, un-american ass, boy.

- It's likely my taxes that pay your benefits from the
- government, as SSI and SS payments come from
- general funds; it's not like they were separately kept
- in special accounts.

Actually at present the FICA Taxes are Greater then the
Expenditures and so Your Taxes are Paying for Services
to all your Illegal Alien Invader Friends.

d'Eduardo - Care to Buy a "Locked Box" -no-need-to-
Al Gore is Giving Them Away Filled with Carbon Credits
and CO2 IOUs - such a deal ~ RHF
Old June 8th 08, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

6 to 8 years.
Had you gone to school, graduated, etc., you might have actually learned
something. As it is (and was) you've faked everything!

Not really.

Which means, 'yes, really.'