Old December 14th 07, 02:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Doug Myrland: man-woman IBOC-shill

"Just when you thought the explosion of new consumer audio and video
devices and options couldn't get any more confusing, along comes good
old KPBS with yet another reinvention of 21st century technology you
didn't know you needed. Say hello to HD Radio."

http://tinyurl.com/2y35cm

This guy has to be the ugliest man-woman I have ever seen - think he
has a vagina?
Old December 14th 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

This guy has to be the ugliest man-woman I have ever seen - think he
has a vagina?

That has absolutely nothing to do with you or this newsgroup. There
must be somewhere else you can go to be an offensive ass.

--
M0WYM
www.radiowymsey.org
Old December 15th 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 14, 5:33�pm, charlie wrote:
wrote:

This guy has to be the ugliest man-woman I have ever seen - think he
has a vagina?

That has absolutely nothing to do with you or this newsgroup. There
must be somewhere else you can go to be an offensive ass.

--
M0WYMwww.radiowymsey.org

You are just lealous because you don't have a vagina, or do you?
Old December 15th 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Pocket Radio {The I B OC'D Anti-Shill} - If You Only Had A Brain !

wrote:

- - - This guy has to be the ugliest man-woman
- - - I have ever seen - think he has a vagina?

That has absolutely nothing to do with you or this newsgroup. There
must be somewhere else you can go to be an offensive ass.

--
M0WYMwww.radiowymsey.org

- You are just lealous because you don't have a vagina, or do you?

Pocket -i b oc'd- Radio,

What Parts One has Under their Clothes be they Man or Woman :
It does not matter in this Newsgroup -unless- It's A Radio !

As for 'u' once again your Posts prove you are clueless
-wrt- Shortwave Radio -and- the only iTune on your iPod
must be . . . "If I Only Had A Brain" ! ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM00J...eature=related
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_I_Only_Had_a_Brain
What Part of Your Brain is MIA ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li5nM...eature=related
Old December 15th 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

You are just lealous because you don't have a vagina, or do you?

Me jealous? Ha Ha! You seem to be the gender confused person needing
to ask people about their anatomy. It's all very basic and I'm you
will get the hang of it with lots of help and a few line drawings.

--
M0WYM
www.radiowymsey.org

Old December 17th 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 15, 12:26 pm, charlie wrote:
wrote:

SNIP

You are just lealous because you don't have a vagina, or do you?

Me jealous? Ha Ha! You seem to be the gender confused person needing
to ask people about their anatomy. It's all very basic and I'm
expect you will get the hang of it with lots of help and a few line
drawings.

--
M0WYMwww.radiowymsey.org

Doug Myrland must get confused, whether to use his hand, or a dildo.
Old December 17th 07, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Pocket Radio {The I B OC'D Anti-Shill} - Speaking of Being Confused -How Are You Today ?

On Dec 17, 7:49 am, wrote:
On Dec 15, 12:26 pm, charlie wrote:

wrote:

SNIP

You are just lealous because you don't have a vagina, or do you?

Me jealous? Ha Ha! You seem to be the gender confused person needing
to ask people about their anatomy. It's all very basic and I'm
expect you will get the hang of it with lots of help and a few line
drawings.

--
M0WYMwww.radiowymsey.org

- Doug Myrland must get confused,
- whether to use his hand, or a dildo.

Pocket -I B OC'D- Radio,

Speaking of Being Confused - How Are You Today ?
- - - Oh Never Mind {As If You Had One}
-cause- It does not matter in this Newsgroup
-unless- You Actually Have Something Positive
To Say About Free Over-the-Air Radio !