Old June 6th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default For CNOTM/COTM Nomination Consideration you know guy if i were truly hated by more than 600k it would be an honor

People, if you are going to answer any of the AUKk00ks, remove any mention
of any NG with the word "kook" in it. The AUKk00ks are actually harmless if
left to themselves.

"Chucky, Baby!" wrote in message
om...

"Teh Czar ov Awl Teh Flonkers" wrote in
message
news
I'll never know another Chucky, Baby! like Chucky, Baby! on Wed, 04 Jun
2008 10:13:56 -0500 in rec.radio.shortwave, rec.radio.amateur.policy,
alt.usenet.kooks, rec.radio.cb, or alt.2600, they're so drad:

Is this you?

personal info elided

If so, why don't you just say who you are? Also, why do you care if
someone spoofs your handle?

Hey, are you bucking for a Clueless Newbie/Coward of the Month
nomination? Because the sort of thing you did has aspects of both
cluelessness and cowardliness -- I'm inclined to think you're just
another ****ing homophobic coward of the rec.radio.* groups (they're
_legendary_ for their homophobia, cowardliness, and cluelessness), such
as the sort who've been trying to earn Mark further recognition in AUK
for years, but hey, I'm willing to be generous. Maybe you're just
clueless.

I made no mention of anything having to do with homosexuality. Calling me
homophobic is rather puzzling. It makes no sense why you would do that.
How does posting information I got in two minutes searching on google
using information I got from these posts make me a coward? Posting public
information is not an act of cowardice; it's a public service.

As for being a clueless newbie, I confess that I am new to this group,
although I have read posts in years past a few times. Thank you for the
warm welcome. Just what cluelessness are you referring to? Is there some
rule agains posting public information?

NOMINATION: COTM recap Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition General 2 January 11th 07 05:57 AM
NOMINATION: COTM recap [email protected] Shortwave 0 January 10th 07 03:53 AM
Based upon Honor? 666 CB 18 August 4th 06 03:59 PM
My hated postings. Meyer Gottesman Broadcasting 2 August 26th 05 08:03 PM
"MOST HATED MAN IN REC.RADIO.CB" CONTEST Duke Of Comcast CB 10 February 14th 04 09:16 PM