Old June 8th 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Iraq We Broke It -&- We Need To Stay and Fix It -cause- TheAlternative Costs To Much [.]

On Jun 7, 2:44*pm, Billy Burpelson wrote:
* 07 Jun 2008 10:32:54 -0700, dave wrote:

The same day as another blue-ribbon investigation revealing we were
lied into war.

Bart Bailey wrote:
Maybe a new administration can lie us out of war, like Nixon did when
he called it a victory and left

Well, I dunno about that; I suspect it won't be that easy. For all that
you can say bad about Bush/Cheney, they did one thing perfectly:

They created the "Perfect Storm" of a 'war' in Iraq.

- Screwed if we stay (more American lives lost,
- continuing ten billion dollar a month drain on
- our already ailing economy).
-
- Screwed if we go (major destabilization of the mid east,
- civil war and maybe worse).
-
- No way out, no exit strategy.
-
- Oooops, sorry, George H.W. already said that years
- ago in his Gulf War I book.
-
- Heck of a job, W...

Iraq We Broke It -&- We Need To Stay and Fix It
-cause- The Alternative Costs To Much [.]

OK Lets Do-the-Math :

1 - The Iraq Peace Keeping {Stabilization} is Costing
the USA 10 Billion Dollars a Month.

2 - The USA is currently spending about 25 Billion Dollars
a Month for Imported Crude Oil.

3 - Leaving Iraq causes it to Destablise in to Civil War
and that results in the Stopage of Oil Production in Iraq
and a Short-fall in World Oil Production.

4 - As a Result of the Iraqie Civil War and Short-Fall in
World Oil Production : Other Nations Increase their Oil
Production But Not Enough to Make Up The Short-Fall.

5a - The Good News the Price of Crude Oil only Increases
50% as a Result of the Iraq Civil War and Short-Fall in
World Oil Production : Monthly Cost of the USA Getting
Out of Iraq Now At Any Cost an Extra 12.5 Billion Dollars
a Month for Imported Crude Oil -versus- 10 Billion for the
Iraq Peace Keeping {Stabilization}.

5b - The Bad News the Price of Crude Oil Increases by
100% as a Result of the Iraq Civil War and Short-Fall in
World Oil Production : Monthly Cost of the USA Getting
Out of Iraq Now At Any Cost ADDs an Extra 25 Billion
Dollars a Month for Imported Crude Oil -versus- 10 Billion
for the Iraq Peace Keeping {Stabilization}.

The Iraq Peace Keeping {Stabilization} Makes Dollars and
Sense as a Cost of Keeping Iraq Oil Pumping and Flowing
into the World Oil Market. ~ RHF
Old June 8th 08, 07:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Good Lord What Has Happened To Humanity?

On Jun 7, 8:46 pm, "Billy Smith"
Thats because people like him are arrogant little pieces of crap that don't
think anything bad would happen to them ever. Just plain arrogant. Karma
does have a way of dealing with people like hin. Seen it happen many times
too and well its hard to feel sorry for someone with that ****ty of an
attitude

Yes Billy karma is a very real phenomena. I often wish I would have
written down all the incidents of karma invoking its velvet fist of
justice to people who brought it upon themselves.

Just recently I've seen two examples of karma. One involved a man who
bragged about drowning a litter of kittens - he later drowned while
swimming in a lake.

Another involved an avid hunter who got his jollies out of killing
animals. He was shot by his own dog - no kidding. He was crossing a
fence and layed his shotgun on the ground and his dog was running
around it and stepped on the trigger and blasted him.

Many times karmic justice is a long time coming and not always served
upon the offending individual but upon one of their loved ones. When
I was in high school I remember a kid who made light of a girls death
in an automobile accident. Many years later he married and had a
daughter. She died in a car wreck when she was about the same age as
the other girl had.

There are many other examples but the point is made. I hope everyone
heeds it.

Old June 8th 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Payback's a mother****er.
Old June 9th 08, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Tex" wrote in message
On Jun 8, 8:24 am, dave wrote:

Payback's a mother****er.

As someone with your attitude and mouth can no doubt attest to.

Good assessment. Just another effect of the demoralization of American
society.

Old June 9th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Tex" wrote in message
[...]

I seen a case of it recently at a place where I used to work. A woman that
took great pleasure in screwing over employees in regular basis ended up
dying of pneumonia at the age of 47. Seen a lot of people get the shaft.
Very mysterious that she had the privilege of laying off 50 plus people at
the same time she was getting ready to take a different job to advance her
career. She had enough nerve to look at one person and say I guess it will
be hard to make your truck payment. Well it wasn't a month later that she
ended up dying. She had been doing her thing for several years. Like they
say, what goes around comes around.

Old June 9th 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 8, 9:24 pm, "Billy Smith" wrote:
I seen a case of it recently at a place where I used to work. A woman that
took great pleasure in screwing over employees in regular basis ended up
dying of pneumonia at the age of 47. Seen a lot of people get the shaft.
Very mysterious that she had the privilege of laying off 50 plus people at
the same time she was getting ready to take a different job to advance her
career. She had enough nerve to look at one person and say I guess it will
be hard to make your truck payment. Well it wasn't a month later that she
ended up dying. She had been doing her thing for several years. Like they
say, what goes around comes around.

Very interesting Billy, thank you for sharing that with the group. I
don't delight in other people's misfortune but if it is deserved I
don't pretend to be sad about it either.

Speaking of greed and crooked bosses, how about Enron CEO Ken Lay?
After ripping off billions of dollars from ordinary citizens already
struggling to make ends meet he croaked at a relatively young age.
His criminal conspiracy made heating oil & gas so expensive many had
their heat cut off in the middle of winter. And his looting of the
workers pension funds caused many retirees to lose their life savings
and health care benefits. His actions caused many deaths but he could
not be charged with murder.

But it didn't matter, Karmic justice prevailed - just as it always
does and always will.

Old June 9th 08, 06:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Billy Smith wrote:

Good assessment. Just another effect of the demoralization of American
society.

"American society" is based on genocide and slavery. It has no moral
underpinning.
Old June 9th 08, 02:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

none wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:

Good assessment. Just another effect of the demoralization of American
society.

"American society" is based on genocide and slavery. It has no moral
underpinning.

In that context, no society has a moral underpinning.

Old June 10th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
none ""root\"@(none)" wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Good assessment. Just another effect of the demoralization of American
society.

"American society" is based on genocide and slavery. It has no moral
underpinning.

Feel free to leave American society anytime.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 10th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default None @ None -proclaims- American Society is Based on Genocide andSlavery.

On Jun 8, 10:23*pm, none ""root\"@(none)" wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:

Good assessment. Just another effect of the demoralization of American
society.

- "American society" *is based on genocide and slavery.
-*It has no moral underpinning.

None @ None -proclaims- American Society is Based on Genocide and
Slavery.

Looks like DaviD has a Mini-DaviD to Mimic his Antics ~ RHF

OT Thank You Lord Burr Shortwave 0 October 16th 07 02:52 AM
(OT) : Global Warming -caused-by- Humanity -or- Climate Change ... Ian Jackson Shortwave 0 April 28th 07 09:53 AM
ARRL, crimes against humanity, human nature and human depravity ... John Smith I Policy 3 January 23rd 07 11:31 PM
attention time lord [email protected] General 0 December 16th 06 03:54 PM
God Testing Mankind-One Last Chance To Redeem Humanity David Shortwave 3 June 30th 05 03:35 PM