Old June 11th 08, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

Default THEY WILL FEEL MY WRATH

N9OGL wrote:

1. VE7KFM.COM WEBSITE
2. ISLAND OF MISFIT HAMS
3. QRZ.COM
4. NIMBUSTERS.ORG
5. BLOGGER.COM /GOOGLE.COM
6. FCC
7. CTITECH.COM
8. CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS
9. TAYORVILLE PUBLIC LIBRARY
10. FBI

ROFL

I remember Todd's rantings from listening to him on his illegal shortwave
radio station Omega One. To me, he clearly sounded like someone that was
slowly but surely going insane. Reading what he has been posting lately, I
think the recent Spankings he has received from the FBI, Google, the FCC,
various service providers, and 20 WPM Code tested extras have finally pushed
pushed him over the edge and that he has now gone completely and
totally insane.

bfo
Old June 11th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 11, 11:12*am, (Beat Frequency
Oscillator) wrote:
*N9OGL wrote:
[...]

I DIDN'T RANT ON MY SHORTWAVE STATION YOUR ****ING STUPID..AND PROVES
YOU DIDN'T HEAR THE STATION
Old June 11th 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

Oscillator) wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
[...]

Sure, Todd, sure. And you're not ranting here, either. Are you?

Old June 12th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Say what?
cuhulin

Old June 12th 08, 05:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

Oscillator) wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
[...]

Sure, Todd, sure. And you're not ranting here, either. Are you?- Hide quoted text -

dumb****, the only thing I did on Omega one is play music and that was
it....again apparently you didn't hear the station

Old June 12th 08, 12:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:19:13 -0700 (PDT), N9OGL wrote:

dumb****, the only thing I did on Omega one is play music and that was
it....again apparently you didn't hear the station

I'll bet you didn't pay the required RIAA royalty fees either. That
leaves you open to an RIAA lawsuit, bubba.
Old June 13th 08, 11:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

dumb****, the only thing I did on Omega one is play music and that was
it....again apparently you didn't hear the station

I'll bet you didn't pay the required RIAA royalty fees either. That
leaves you open to an RIAA lawsuit, bubba.

Hear is what i says to them

http://i31.tinypic.com/8x4p52.jpg

my mom took that pic in our basement

Old June 14th 08, 04:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

dumb****, the only thing I did on Omega one is play music and that was
it....again apparently you didn't hear the station

I'll bet you didn't pay the required RIAA royalty fees either. *That
leaves you open to an RIAA lawsuit, bubba.

Hear is what i says to them

http://i31.tinypic.com/8x4p52.jpg

my mom took that pic in our basement

i'm having that picture removed....hehe

Old June 14th 08, 12:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

dumb****, the only thing I did on Omega one is play music and that was
it....again apparently you didn't hear the station

I'll bet you didn't pay the required RIAA royalty fees either. That
leaves you open to an RIAA lawsuit, bubba.

Hear is what i says to them

http://i31.tinypic.com/8x4p52.jpg

my mom took that pic in our basement

i'm having that picture removed....hehe

While you're doing that, please have this one removed:

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8603/nudetoadhc0.jpg

Ewwwww! Nobody wants to see photos of your nude power walks.
Old June 14th 08, 04:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

"N9OGL" wrote in message
On Jun 13, 3:57 am, "TODD E DAUGHERTY" wrote:
"RIAA" wrote in message

... On Wed, 11 Jun 2008
21:19:13 -0700 (PDT), N9OGL
wrote:

dumb****, the only thing I did on Omega one is play music and that was
it....again apparently you didn't hear the station

I'll bet you didn't pay the required RIAA royalty fees either. That
leaves you open to an RIAA lawsuit, bubba.

Hear is what i says to them

http://i31.tinypic.com/8x4p52.jpg

my mom took that pic in our basement

i'm having that picture removed....hehe

Nope

I like this one too

http://i25.tinypic.com/69fhol.jpg

I feel sorry for CB'ers. Slow Code Policy 15 November 7th 06 01:10 AM
SCANNING USA, How They Really Feel! Bill Crocker Scanner 2 December 25th 05 05:06 AM
I Feel Pretty the captain Scanner 0 December 12th 03 10:14 PM
I Feel Pretty the captain Shortwave 0 December 12th 03 10:14 PM