Old June 29th 08, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Who Owns America's Wealth?

dxAcehole wrote:

Why don't you ask Acehole?

Well, since you asked, I'd have to really say that it must really suck to be
you, boy.

Glad to see you responding to your name. The training certainly took
long enough. I don't attend weekly group 'mutual respect' sessions like
you do, so I have no valid reference for the 'sucking' business.

Do you dress like the Village People at those sessions? I've heard you
go as a member of the Miami Nation. They won't be too happy when they
find out.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/
Old June 29th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dave wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:
Dave wrote:
On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 16:16:44 +0000, D Peter Maus wrote:

Dave wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Tex wrote:

The top 10% own 72% of the wealth.

The rest of the 90% own 28% of the wealth.

The top 1% owns 37% of the wealth.

1% of Americans own more wealth than the entire 90% of the rest of
Americans (37% vs. 28%).

Source: The Federal Reserve

Whens the last time a rich person did anything for you? Yeah me
neither.
So what you're saying is that you want some of the wealth without
working for
it?
Like you do?
Me? I worked for mine! I suggest that you get your shine box out and
join M II out
on the corner and get busy, boys.

Bull****. You were just bragging about your profits from some kind of
oil deal while sitting on your well rounded bum.

So what? If he's invested well, and profited from his investments,
he's earned the profits. It's part of the process.

Why should that **** you off? And why is it any of your business?

Ace is an ass,

So are you. What's your point?

and he lies.

And so do you. What's your point?

That's what "****es me off". People who defend the plundering of
this formerly great country **** me off.

From what he's posted here, his medical disability is a small part
of his income.

Do you have a problem with pensions? By what you've posted, you're
outraged at corporate attempts to vacate pension plans.

So, Ace has a pension. Or two. From each job he's worked. He's
earned them. The companies agreed to pay them...How is this plundering?

He's got investments. By his postings, it appears he manages them
himself. And he profits by his investments....How is this plundering?

So, from what I've read, only a small part of his income is from a
medical disability and his Navy pension. Both of which he's earned,
and his employers have agreed to pay....and again, how is this
plundering?

Or is it that one of his pensions is from the Navy?

Sounds like you've got a problem with those who serve taking what
they've earned.

Ace is a peasant. He defends the plunderers. He isn't in their league
at all.

I thought as much, yes.
Old June 29th 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Tex wrote:

The top 10% own 72% of the wealth.

The rest of the 90% own 28% of the wealth.

The top 1% owns 37% of the wealth.

1% of Americans own more wealth than the entire 90% of the rest of
Americans (37% vs. 28%).

Source: The Federal Reserve

Whens the last time a rich person did anything for you? Yeah me
neither.
So what you're saying is that you want some of the wealth without working
for
it?
Like you do?
Me? I worked for mine! I suggest that you get your shine box out and join M
II out
on the corner and get busy, boys.

Bull****. You were just bragging about your profits from some kind of
oil deal while sitting on your well rounded bum.

He risked his capital to make that profit. It could have gone the other
way and he could have lost all of it.

My point exactly is that risk is being transferred from capital to
labor, without commensurate reward. Things are out of kilter. New
gilded age.
Old June 29th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

SNIP

Ace is an ass, and he lies. That's what "****es me off". People who
defend the plundering of this formerly great country **** me off. You
don't even realize how ****ed we are. None so blind... They know not...

What ****es me off about you is that you are a nut case posting about
your paranoia in the RRS news group.

It's not paranoia one bit. It's over.

Old June 29th 08, 08:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

Why don't you ask Acehole?

Well, since you asked, I'd have to really say that it must really suck to be
you, boy.

Glad to see you responding to your name.

Yeah, and you respond to 'dumbass' real well, don't you, boy?

The training certainly took
long enough.

You didn't need to be trained as you've responded to 'dumbass' ever since you were
in diapers.

Old June 29th 08, 08:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Tex wrote:

[...]

Your point is that you just gave DxAce a ration of bull**** for risking
his capital numskull. You are worse than Eduardo.

The only thing out of kilter is the chemical balance in your brain.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 29th 08, 08:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Tex wrote:

[...]

He apparently does forget to take his meds.. often!

Old June 29th 08, 08:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Tex wrote:

On Jun 28, 12:49 pm, Dave wrote:

SNIP

The two of you are both nut cases. Take your utterly stupid political
/economic paranoia to some other news group please.

Crazy freaks.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 29th 08, 08:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Tex wrote:

[...]

The guy's brain is refried beans. I don't think it matters anymore that
he takes his meds.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California