Old July 5th 08, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Happy 4th of July : American Independence Day To All !

On Jul 4, 11:12*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*Dave wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article
,
*RHF wrote:

On Jul 4, 6:54 am, Dave wrote:

- - - - - -RHF wrote:
- - - - - - Happy 4th to all.
- - - - - - Hi, Happy July 4th

- - - - - Death to tyrants!

- - - - Dave - Whatever Makes You Happy this 4th of July ) ~ RHF

- - - He is only happy puffing on a bowl of mixed amphetamine
- - - and hallucinogenic drugs.

- - Amphetamine all by itself is pretty hallucinogenic.
- - But I only smoke leaves of the hemp plant
- - and drink pure rain water.

- You are not just a pot smoker.
- That pot must be dusted with something else.
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

Paraquat - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraquat

Herbicide - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbicide

California Campaign Against Marijuana Planting (CAMP)
http://ag.ca.gov/bne/camp.php

Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement (BNE)
http://ag.ca.gov/bne/index.php

California's Attorney General Edmund G. Brown Jr.
http://ag.ca.gov/ag/brown.php
-ps- Dave Jerry Has Your Number On 'Speed' Dial
Old July 5th 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

On Jul 4, 11:12 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Jul 4, 6:54 am, Dave wrote:

- - - - - -RHF wrote:
[...]

Hey, it's Cinco de julio, 'Eduardo' is probably out on the corner partying.

Old July 5th 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

Paraquat - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraquat

Herbicide - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbicide

California Campaign Against Marijuana Planting (CAMP)
http://ag.ca.gov/bne/camp.php

Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement (BNE)
http://ag.ca.gov/bne/index.php

California's Attorney General Edmund G. Brown Jr.
http://ag.ca.gov/ag/brown.php
-ps- Dave Jerry Has Your Number On 'Speed' Dial
.

Naturally, as a true conservative, you must support the state's right to
regulate herbal supplements however the state chooses. no?

http://www.canorml.org/
Old July 5th 08, 08:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Jul 4, 6:54 am, Dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
- - - Happy 4th to all.
- - Hi, Happy July 4th
- Death to tyrants!

Dave - Whatever Makes You Happy this 4th of July ) ~ RHF
.
He is only happy puffing on a bowl of mixed amphetamine and
hallucinogenic drugs.

Amphetamine all by itself is pretty hallucinogenic. But I only smoke
leaves of the hemp plant and drink pure rain water.

You are not just a pot smoker. That pot must be dusted with something
else.

You really need to get off this strange obsession of yours.

That's an interesting observation considering that you have the
obsession with drugs. Don't shoot the messenger dude.

Unfortunately in your permanently whacked state you think you generate
normal looking posts. I'm here to tell you that you are whacked and your
posts reflect that.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 5th 08, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 5, 10:31*am, Dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
Paraquat -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraquat

Herbicide -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbicide

California Campaign Against Marijuana Planting (CAMP)
http://ag.ca.gov/bne/camp.php

Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement (BNE)
http://ag.ca.gov/bne/index.php

California's Attorney General Edmund G. Brown Jr.
http://ag.ca.gov/ag/brown.php
-ps- Dave Jerry Has Your Number On 'Speed' Dial
*.

Naturally, as a true conservative, you must support the state's right to
regulate herbal supplements however the state chooses. no?

http://www.canorml.org/

Dave,

Making a Hazardous Item Illegal and Against the Law
is the Highest From of State Regulation
-and- Yes I support this Law as a Citizen of the State.

Dave - "Just Say No"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Say_No

How Safe Are Your Illegal Drugs ?
http://www.wired.com/medtech/drugs/news/2001/10/47659

What You Need To Know About Drugs and Alcohol
http://www.mcgruff.org/Advice/drugs....FSMYagodrQxWuA

Volunteers Help Sierra Clean-Up Illegal Marijuana Gardens
http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/newslog/augu...volunteers.php

Old July 5th 08, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Billy Smith" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Jul 4, 6:54 am, Dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
- - - Happy 4th to all.
- - Hi, Happy July 4th
- Death to tyrants!

Dave - Whatever Makes You Happy this 4th of July ) ~ RHF
.

He is only happy puffing on a bowl of mixed amphetamine and
hallucinogenic drugs.

Amphetamine all by itself is pretty hallucinogenic. But I only smoke
leaves of the hemp plant and drink pure rain water.

You are not just a pot smoker. That pot must be dusted with something
else.

You would know this how? Hmmmmm or have you been doing some pretty heavy
stuff

All you have to do is read the guy's posts. It is very apparent. You
must be an idiot not to see this.

And the retard comment that I must be doing "pretty heavy stuff" when I
give him a hard time about doing drugs is evidence of cognitive
dissonance on your behalf best case.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 5th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

Unfortunately in your permanently whacked state you think you generate
normal looking posts. I'm here to tell you that you are whacked and your
posts reflect that.

Such as?
Old July 5th 08, 10:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volstead_Act

Old July 5th 08, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 5, 2:21*pm, Dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
Making a Hazardous Item Illegal and Against the Law
is the Highest From of State Regulation
-and- Yes I support this Law as a Citizen of the State.

- - Dave - "Just Say No"
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Say_No

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volstead_Act

Twenty-First Amendment (Amendment XXI)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-...s_Constitution

dang that was easy ~ RHF

Happy E Day!!! Landshark CB 6 April 19th 07 02:22 AM
Happy Birthday, Daddy !!!! Happy Birthday, RFK!!! Thank you for showing me that most men are good, compared to Dave the faggot and his little buddy, Po... an_old_friend Policy 1 November 21st 06 04:50 AM
Happy 4Th To ALL! Landshark CB 14 July 13th 05 09:41 AM
Happy Steveo CB 5 November 26th 04 11:25 AM