Old July 6th 08, 03:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Rush Limbaugh Failed Disc Jockey

David Eduardo wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
David Eduardo wrote:
"m II" wrote in message
Dave wrote:

This country cannot survive this kind of bitterness. It is fouling the
atmosphere, like a stinky cigar.
Didn't Clinton have a few of those?

Better than the stuff Dave smokes up in the canyons NE of Los Angeles.

Tobacco better than Indian hemp? Puh-leeeze...

And we are supposed to believe the political views of a hash addict?

You simply sound like someone with too much time on the bong.

This country was founded by pot heads.
Old July 6th 08, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Rush Limbaugh The Freedom To Choose To Listen To Him -or- Not

On Jul 6, 5:31*am, "Billy Smith" wrote:
"David Eduardo" wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message
m...
Dave wrote:

This country cannot survive this kind of bitterness. *It is fouling
the
atmosphere, like a stinky cigar.

Didn't Clinton have a few of those?

Better than the stuff Dave smokes up in the canyons NE of Los Angeles..
Tobacco better than Indian hemp? *Puh-leeeze...

And we are supposed to believe the political views of a hash addict?

You simply sound like someone with too much time on the bong.

- As we should follow the radio broadcasting
- alleged expertise of a jackass

BS,

For Two Things - A Braying Jackass can Serve as an
Early Warning of Danger and a Wake-Up Call !
http://tmq2.files.wordpress.com/2008...amas-mouth.jpg

Thus Many for "My Fellow Americans" {LBJ} :

* Rush Limbaugh serves as an Early Warning of Dangerous
Events in the News.

* Rush Limbaugh serves as an Daily Wake-Up Call To Action
To Defend The Ideas and Values That They Cherish.

Free Over-the-Air Radio : The Freedom to 'Choose' Your Radio
Station and The Freedom to 'Choose' Who You Listen To . . .
- - - It's "The American Way" : FREEDOM FOR ALL !
-ps- Even For Those Who 'Choose' To Listen To Rush Limbaugh.

dang that was easy ~ RHF
Old July 6th 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default DaviD -proclaims- This Country Was Founded By Pot Heads.

On Jul 6, 7:20*am, Dave wrote:
David Eduardo wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
m...
Dave wrote:

This country cannot survive this kind of bitterness. *It is fouling the
atmosphere, like a stinky cigar.
Didn't Clinton have a few of those?

Better than the stuff Dave smokes up in the canyons NE of Los Angeles..
Tobacco better than Indian hemp? *Puh-leeeze...

And we are supposed to believe the political views of a hash addict?

You simply sound like someone with too much time on the bong.

- This country was founded by pot heads.

DaviD -proclaims- This Country Was Founded By Pot Heads [ROTFL]
Old July 6th 08, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Dave" wrote in message
Dave wrote:
[...]

.

Mr. Limbaugh represents the interests of the wealthy elite (Mr. Bush
refers to them as the "haves and have mores" or alternately "my base").

He is an amoral stooge for the black aristocracy.
Old July 6th 08, 06:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 6, 9:56*am, Dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Jul 6, 5:31 am, "Billy Smith" wrote:
"David Eduardo" wrote in message

. ..

"Dave" wrote in message
. com...
Dave wrote:
[...]

*.

- Mr. Limbaugh represents the interests of the wealthy elite
- (Mr. Bush refers to them as the "haves and have mores"
- or alternately "my base").

- He is an amoral stooge for the black aristocracy.

Dave - Tell me more about the ? black aristocracy ?

Old July 6th 08, 08:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

- Mr. Limbaugh represents the interests of the wealthy elite
- (Mr. Bush refers to them as the "haves and have mores"
- or alternately "my base").

- He is an amoral stooge for the black aristocracy.

Dave - Tell me more about the ? black aristocracy ?

You won't like it, but here 'tis:

http://relay4thetruth.blogspot.com/2...-nobility.html
Old July 7th 08, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article T%dck.2540$7%6.371@edtnps82, m II wrote:

RHF wrote:

DaviD -proclaims- This Country Was Founded By Pot Heads [ROTFL]
.

It's true. Check your history.

http://tinyurl.com/5d39fl

It appears the alcohol lobby got the plant criminalized near the end of
prohibition. They didn't want the competition.

People that smoke pot are just trying to justify their habit. Don't fall
for it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 7th 08, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 6, 6:08*pm, m II wrote:

- - RHF wrote:
- - DaviD -proclaims- This Country Was Founded By Pot Heads [ROTFL]

- It's true. Check your history.
- http://tinyurl.com/5d39fl
- It appears the alcohol lobby got the plant
- criminalized near the end of prohibition.
- They didn't want the competition.
-
- mike

Mike - Logically this is Fuzzy [DSMI] Thinking.

A so called "Pot Head" is a Habitual User of Marijuana
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...rl/pothead.jpg
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/evidenc.../Health_1.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pothead
and is in-fact a Drug Abuser and Addict
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_dependence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Substance_dependence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Substance_abuse
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pothead

Does the Farmer of Corn used for Human Food
and Animal Feed; Advocate it's Use as Illegal
Corn Whiskey and Drunkenness - NO !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corn
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corn_whiskey
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drunkenness

Oh Canada - Just Say No To Drugs !
http://*******logic.files.wordpress....07/cannaba.jpg

marijuana is as marijuana does ~ RHF
Old July 7th 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

People that smoke pot are just trying to justify their habit. Don't fall
for it.

I would think that is true for all 'substance' usage/abusage(1), whether
it's tobacco, alcohol, Prozac or variations on the gluttony theme. Some
sort of benefit, real or imagined, is ascribed to the practice. Some
would say 'Fun' is a benefit, not an adjective.

For some, the combination of any of the above and a bloated ego results
in rather insulting behaviour.

(1) I know...

mike
--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/
Old July 7th 08, 04:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : For "Off-Topic" Messages has a new meaning . . .

On Jul 6, 6:30*pm, wrote:
On Jul 6, 4:14 pm, RHF wrot

(OT) : For "Off-Topic" Messages has a new meaning . . .
'anOther Tex' Message ~ RHF

The post is relevant to radio so it is not off topic. Because you
don't like the content doesn't make it off topic. One with your record
of thousands of off topic postings should not be so self righteous.

It appears you are carrying a grudge since Tex dismissed you as a
"Retired Halfassed Fool" (RHF). Stop making your nickname look
deserved.

-&-

We Have A Match : Tex is an AssWipe !

(OT) : For "Off-Topic" Messages has a new meaning . . .
'anOther Tex' Message -or- 'AssWipe' for short ~ RHF