Old July 17th 08, 05:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Antenna Down

Burr wrote:

"Burr" wrote in message
m...
My antenna is down from high winds (longwire)

This gives a new meaning to "ground effects"

I'll try to get it backup when the storm passes. I have a backup in the
eves.

So how is it all working out for you now, Cuzz?

Old July 17th 08, 08:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

Burr wrote:

"Burr" wrote in message
m...
My antenna is down from high winds (longwire)

This gives a new meaning to "ground effects"

I'll try to get it backup when the storm passes. I have a backup in the
eves.

So how is it all working out for you now, Cuzz?

Can't find any help to go over the wall in to the rice paddy to get the wire
so I can see what it will take to put it back up.

It's still a light rain so we'll see tomorrow.

Burr