Old July 24th 08, 12:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hi Guys

Hi guys

I am new in your group and read some post. I am interesting in
watching live channels through my PC.
There is a lot of new internet TV Players out there. Most of them
offer valuable services and then we find that the quality is poor.
They just attract us with their Ads. I think that is ridiculous... so
I have done my research and have found a software named satellite-tv-
player. . The channel selection is very good. I got my favorite sports
and movie channels there. Even my youngest son also gets his cartoon

gets his cartoon channels. Try it out at www.satellite-tv-player.com

TV makes you stupid.

Old July 24th 08, 06:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dave wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 04:12:37 -0700, Dawson wrote:
snip

TV makes you stupid.

I gather you watch a lot of TV.
Old July 24th 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 24, 10:21*am, Dave wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 04:12:37 -0700, Dawson wrote:
Hi guys

I am new in your group and read some post. I am interesting *in watching
live channels through my PC. There is a lot of new internet TV Players
out there. Most of them offer valuable services and then we find that
the quality is poor. They just attract us with their Ads. I think that
is ridiculous... so I have done my research and have found a software
named satellite-tv- player. . The channel selection is very good. I got
my favorite sports and movie channels there. Even my youngest son also
gets his cartoon channels. Try it out atwww.satellite-tv-player.moc

- TV makes you stupid.

Dave - So Is This An Admission That You Watch A Lot Of TV !
Old July 25th 08, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I like to watch paint drying.
cuhulin

gets his cartoon channels. Try it out at www.satellite-tv-player.com

TV makes you stupid.

OK, you got one right. Congratulations.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

What are you guys saying..... Tony Roma CB 9 March 22nd 06 04:29 AM
Thanks for the help guys. jerrywz Scanner 0 December 13th 05 12:27 AM
You Guys (ot) me Shortwave 8 February 8th 04 04:58 PM
Thanks guys... Rod B Swap 0 November 1st 03 09:44 PM
GE Guys... WTB CRobbinsNC Swap 0 October 10th 03 08:44 PM