Old July 31st 08, 05:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Ibiquitys Struble wants to debate but not open to the public.

On Jul 30, 12:40 pm, wrote:
On Jul 30, 11:16 am, Rfburns wrote:

On Jul 30, 9:53 am, wrote:

On Jul 30, 1:41 am, Rfburns wrote:

In a very real sense iBiquitys Booble Struble wants to have his cake
and eat it too. He wants his way with no public debate. He's in bed
with the FCC and wants commitments from the whole world to proliferate
his phony technology regardless of public opinion. He wants to shove
it down the consumers’ throat with Government funds and he actually
feels like the poor victim. He's a mental case.

And the fact is, he's very sensitive to groups like this. Goggle and
Yahoo are his archenemies because he can't shut up public debate in
forums like this and he's furious with them.

He can shut me up in his bogus Web Début but not here. He's a
technology whore and certainly not a radio pioneer.

He is probably furious with me for posting my blog all throughout
Google and Yahoo Finance. I have gotten about 90 viisitors from those
groups. Ah, such is life, and anonymous blogger First Amendment
Rights. As long as someone doesn't post that someone is having an
affair, and the likes, there is nothing Struble can do to stifle
public criticism - don't post anything libelous, and he is a fish out
of water.

He is furious with you. Keep up the good work!- Hide quoted text -

Did he indicate that to you, somehow?

No, he didn't. But it was clear to me that he's extremely sensitive
to the criticism he is getting. I believe he thinks he's the innocent
victim in all this and can't understand why the world doesn't consider
him an innovator/radio pioneer. That's why he won't open up the
comments to the public. He's searching for ways to alter public
opinion and spin the criticism to his advantage without admitting that
Hybrid Digital is failing with the public. He's also very concerned
that time is running out and that technology today has a very short
life cycle. In other words HD radio is getting old fast.

I also believe that he's doing anything he can to shut down the
criticism and looking for legal ways to catch guys like you with
critical blogs. I think that's why you're getting so many hits from
the Federal Government. He's essentially calling foul on some of the
critics and I hope it backfires on him. He's very deceptive and plays
the rules to the edge. Basically he's a **** and someone you wouldn't
trust your children with - my opinion of course.