Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 29th 08, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Ibiquitys Struble wants to debate but not open to the public.

Robert Struble has opened up a new Web Column to debate HD radio but
in an email conversation with him he refuses to open up the debate
comments to the public.

He continues to distort the facts concerning the lack of success of
Hybrid Digital and in no way wants to open up a public discourse on
the subject. I suggest anyone with interest read his message at
www.ibiquity.com/about_us/message

He just got another infusion of $40,000,000 of your dollars from the
Federal Government for his failed technology.