Old August 2nd 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Hurricane Katrina - The Louisiana State Legislature CUT...

Hardly ever any Earthquakes in this State of confusion, or Wildfires or
Mudslides either.Knock on Wood.The weather here is very hot and muggy
and humid though.I will take it anytime!
cuhulin

Old August 3rd 08, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) S. California Earthquake

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Nice try, oh addled one!
When are you stopping the childish insults?
As soon as you decide to grow up, boy. Though I'm figuring that's not going to
happen.
Now run along.
So, When are you stopping the childish insults?
Read it again, dumbass Canuck!
So, When are you stopping the childish insults?
Can't read, can you, dumbass!
So, When are you stopping the childish insults?
Maybe when you learn to read, dumbass little boy.
So, When are you stopping the childish insults?
Run along little girl.

So, When are you stopping the childish insults?
Probably when the alcohol wears off.

Nah, when you stop being a dumbass Canuck. But like I said before, that's not going to
happen, is it, boy?

I'm not the only victim of your idiocy, Raoul.

So, When are you stopping the childish insults?

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
this filter blocks all postings with a Gmail,

http://improve-usenet.org/
Old August 3rd 08, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

[...]

Well, in your case, NEVER, because you'll always be a dumbass Canuck, good enough for you you
mentally ill little boy?

Old August 3rd 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Dwight David Eisenhower - Maybe . . . and may be not . . .

- Ausenhower (Dwight David Eisenhower) was Swedish Jewish,
- a Swede Jew) Or so I once read at www.rense.com
- cuhulin

(OT) : Dwight David Eisenhower - Maybe . . . and may be not . . .

Maybe . . .
http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-eisenhower.html

and may be not . . .
http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question...6095319AAZvhG7

IKE was a Excellent Military Leader who helped
the US and our Allies to Win WWII.

IKE was a US President who was Loved and
Respected by the American People

every christian has one Rabbi
and his name is Jesus ~ RHF
Old August 3rd 08, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

[...]

You can't stop insulting anyone, never mind me. Bet you can't go a week
without belittling someone. It seems to be your nature.

When are you stopping the childish insults?

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

©Densa International
'Think tanks cleaned cheap'

Old August 3rd 08, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

[...]

Take a hike, retard.

Old August 3rd 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

[...]

You know what it takes to stop it, just do it. This can go on forever,
I've got time.

I ask again...

Old August 3rd 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

[...]

Plenty of Labatt's, eh?

I ask again...
When are you stopping the childish insults?

And I say again...
In your case, NEVER! Get over it, boy.

Old August 3rd 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

[...]

Are your homosexual drinking partners aware of your on screen persona,
Steve? What about your little Militia? Is it exclusively a GAY Militia,
or can heterosexuals also join? Do you still decorate the Club House
with those dainty doilies? We all loved what you did with the sitting
room. It was 'tres chic', as you say.

As an aside, when are you stopping the childish insults?

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

©Densa International
'Think tanks cleaned cheap'

Old August 3rd 08, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 2, 8:40*am, Dave wrote:
BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Aug 1, 8:49 am, Dave wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Sorry if anyone in here lives out in that area but I have to say- why
in the world would people live out there especially the ones along the
worst fault line in the history of the world? It just doesn't make
sense to me. I could give all kinds of analogies that would make it
sound even funnier. Everyone and their grandma **knows** it is just a
matter of time before the big one flattens and kills many people and
here is the kicker IMO.....they choose to live there? They warned and
I had read for the last ten years about the Louisiana area. Sure
enough everything happened just like the experts warned about. I guess
I am missing something. ;-)
Yeah, I myself question the 'rebuilding' of New Orleans. It's in a bowl for all
intents and purposes and it'll just get wiped out again. Not today, not
tomorrow, but it will happen.
New Orleans did just fine until George Bush cut the funds for levee
maintenance. *New Orleans did fine until the oil companies destroyed the
50 miles of marshlands between the city and the Gulf. *New Orleans did
fine until Mr. Go.

But don't worry. *Nobody's rebuilding New Orleans.- Hide quoted text -

Lets say everything you just said was the truth and no embellishments.
Why then did little ole' me know without a doubt that this was going
to happen and more than likely in my lifetime? Crystal ball maybe? Or
just common sense? You can pick.

Name a place that isn't vulnerable. *New Orleans has low spots that were
supposed to be protected by levees and pumps. *The levees were the
responsibility of George W. Bush and the levees failed when they were
supposed to protect.- Hide quoted text -

Dave I no what you are trying to get at and I can appreciate it. But
there are soooooooo many area that one can live. I can give just one
for example - where I live. I'm just using my area because I happen to
live here and I can promise you my dwelling will *never* be swept away
by a hurricane nor (chances are slim to none ) that the earthquake
from hell is going to smash up and swallow my area. The only 'natural
disaster' that can happen (as far as I know) is a tornado. This area
is known for tornadic activity for maybe three months out of the year.
But my specific area isn't a 'hotbed' for such activity. Can it
happen? Sure it can. But there is a huge difference in living where I
do compared to Louisiana or California, so huge in fact that there is
no comparison.

OT - Earthquake harvey[_2_] Shortwave 4 May 2nd 08 04:04 AM
(OT) Earthquake dxAce Shortwave 16 April 20th 08 06:14 AM
(OT) Earthquake rtc[_3_] Shortwave 1 April 19th 08 02:39 AM
(OT) Earthquake [email protected] Shortwave 0 August 11th 05 05:20 PM
Earthquake Burr Patterson, Jr. Shortwave 6 November 4th 04 01:12 AM