Old August 1st 08, 08:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Homes in foreclosure and, yet, HDTV?

On Aug 1, 2:02*am, m II wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:
* You're being absurd.

..well...hmpph..you're being quite humourless...

Are you so bereft of fun that you have to mock even the most humble of
postings? Has Republicanism taken ALL the joy out of your life?

It's not too late to rejoin the human race, you know.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
this filter blocks all postings with a Gmail,

http://improve-usenet.org/

Just curious Mike, but why do all your posts seem to have a 'tone' to
them. Can't hurt a guy to ask. ;-)
Old August 1st 08, 04:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BCBlazysusan wrote:

On Aug 1, 2:02 am, m II wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:
You're being absurd.

..well...hmpph..you're being quite humourless...

Are you so bereft of fun that you have to mock even the most humble of
postings? Has Republicanism taken ALL the joy out of your life?

It's not too late to rejoin the human race, you know.

Just curious Mike, but why do all your posts seem to have a 'tone' to
them. Can't hurt a guy to ask. ;-)

Each posting is individually and lovingly crafted to reflect the message
it is sent in response to. In this particular case, I made a posting
with an exaggerated premise, which I thought would be taken with a grain
of salt. The words hyperbole and satire come to mind.

Failing or refusing to see the humour in the posting, Peter, in an ill
mannered, rude, unreasoned, borderline evil and yes, clearly antisocial
manner, calls it absurd.

That really hurt. After I wiped the tears from my eyes with the hand
knitted pink handkerchief that dxAce sent me, I overcame my grief and
posted the message which brought us to this stage.

Now, I know for a fact that Peter is a good human being. He is just
seeing rough times now. Many decent, God fearing people fall to the
temptations of evil. In his case, unlike others here, it isn't
alcoholism. No, it's purely a disease of the mind. Many people have been
infected by the same sickness. The disease, a mutant strain of
Republicanism, has the ability to kill any vestiges of humanity and
happiness within the victim. Everyone becomes your enemy.

There IS an answer, though. We turn our eyes to the Heavens. Let us pray.

mike

The Story of Two Homes Steve Shortwave 0 April 9th 07 07:32 PM
Chucky's new homes U-Know-Who CB 14 December 22nd 06 01:19 AM
Florida to allow use of force even outside homes. [email protected] Shortwave 0 April 6th 05 04:35 AM
Five million homes have Freeview Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 January 19th 05 12:29 AM