Old August 16th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Mike - You are the Poster Boy for Canadian LiberalismandTolerance

dxAce wrote:

my mommie was a dumbass II wrote:

Now, quit following me around, deviant. That is
stalking.

Yeah, that's what the Canadian Consulate General's office in Detroit told me.

Did you threaten them with your ten thousand rounds of Russian made
ammunition? Or was it the hand grenades you liberated from the United
Michigan Militias?

I hope they took you seriously.

Oh, I think they took me very seriously!

Seriously enough to get you the psychiatric help you so desperately
need? You've posted enough malicious threats and racist crap to have you
put away for years. If nothing else, you can dry out, then, at least,
you can return to society as a SOBER failure.

Do you realize how childish you are when you start insulting someone's
parents? It sounds like you were deprived of a loving, family
environment. It certainly shows.

Stop your uncalled for attacks on me and my postings and I will happily
ignore you and your stupidity. Control yourself. I'm starting to think
you can't.

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
'Think tanks cleaned cheap'

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

http://improve-usenet.org/

Old August 16th 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

my mommie was genetically defective II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

[...]

Like Rickets, you can't think either, boy.

But, I'd advise you to give it a try.

Old August 16th 08, 05:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 15, 11:27*pm, m II wrote:
RHF wrote:
Mike -so- You are 'claiming that the U.S. Department
of Homeland Security's Secretary Michael Chertoff
http://www.whitehouse.gov/government/chertoff-bio.html
http://www.dhs.gov/index.shtm
is an Israeli Citizen ! ! !

====================================

http://www.searchmash.com/search/Mic...ertoff+citizen
====================================

Below are Israel's citizenship laws, which clearly show that Michael
Chertoff was an automatic Israeli citizen at birth, despite the fact
that he was born in New Jersey.

The operative law for Michael Chertoff is this one:

By Descent:

Child born on or after July 14, 1952, at least one of whose parents is a
citizen of Israel, regardless of the child's country of birth.

ISRAEL CITIZENSHIP LAWS

CITIZENSHIP: Citizenship is based upon the Citizenship Law of 1952 and
amended in 1968.

Any Jew who immigrated to Israel before July 14, 1952, was granted
citizenship after declaring a desire to reside permanently in Israel.

Any former citizen of Palestine, present in Israel before July 14, 1952,
was granted citizenship upon fulfillment of certain (unspecified)
conditions.

Any Jew or a member of a family of a Jew who immigrates to Israel after
expressing their intention to settle in Israel, if from the date of
their arrival as an immigrant, unless, being abovethe age of eighteen
and a foreign citizen, they declare within three months from the date of
arrival, that they do not wish to become an Israeli citizen. A "member
of a family" of a Jewincludes a spouse, a grandchild, and spouses of the
child or grandchild of a Jew.

BY BIRTH: Birth within the territory of Israel does not automatically
confer citizenship.*

Being born in Israel to a citizen of Israel.

Stateless person, born in Israel after May 14, 1948, is able to apply
for citizenship between their 18th and 21st birthdays, provided they
have resided in Israel for at least five years before application.*

BY DESCENT:

Child born on or after July 14, 1952, at least one of whose parents is a
citizen of Israel, regardless of the child's country of birth.

A person born outside Israel while a parent was an Israeli citizen by
Return (a'renaturalized' Jew), Residence, or Naturalization.

http://www.rense.com/general63/GCEHER.HTM

Mike once again it's a S - T - R - E - T - C - H and a
clear example of the Bias and Bigotry that are part
of the Canadian National Pysche.

Mike -so- You are 'claiming that the U.S. Department
of Homeland Security's Secretary Michael Chertoff
http://www.whitehouse.gov/government/chertoff-bio.html
http://www.dhs.gov/index.shtm
is an Israeli Citizen ! ! !

Now Michael Chertoff is in-fact Jewish -cause-
after all his daddy was a "Rabbi" -but- it is a
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Chertoff
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbi
s-t-r-e-t-c-h to claim that he is an Israeli Citizen.

FWIW - His Mother was Born in Poland -not- Israel
http://www.rense.com/general63/GCEHER.HTM
-and- After all He was Born-in-the-USA meaning
He is an American.

Mike - Using your Canadian Logic Barack Hussein
Obama II is a Muslim by Birth simply because his
daddy and/or granddaddy was a Muslim at one time.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

mike - keep preaching that good old great-white-north
{canadian} hate against jews - you are the poster boy
for canadian liberalism and tolerance. ~ RHF
Old August 16th 08, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:
dxAce wrote:
[...]

DX Ace is typical of the 28% mouth breathers who still support Bush and
Cheney. They're all a bunch of psychopaths.
Old August 16th 08, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

Mike - Using your Canadian Logic Barack Hussein
Obama II is a Muslim by Birth simply because his
daddy and/or granddaddy was a Muslim at one time.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

That's not what your link says.

Old August 16th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article Lrupk.7647$%b7.3376@edtnps82, m II wrote:

RHF wrote:

[...]

I would not trust any information from that web site.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old August 16th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

I hate dumbass Canucks!

Now, quit following me around, deviant. That is
stalking.

Yeah, that's what the Canadian Consulate General's office in Detroit told
me.

I thin you're jealous:

http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-top...-of-life-map.h
tml

Rickets, you couldn't 'thin' if you tried.

I have found David to be one of the thickest around. It's a tossup
between him and Billy boy.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old August 16th 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Dave wrote:

m II wrote:
dxAce wrote:
[...]

You know nothing due to your predilections and continuing drug abuse.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old August 16th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

You know nothing due to your predilections and continuing drug abuse.

I've often wondered if anyone has ever had a postdilection. And what the
hell is a dilection, anyway? I wish they'd quit making up these prefixed
words when there's no word to prefix.

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Old August 17th 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article 3ZIpk.8093$nu6.2481@edtnps83, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

You know nothing due to your predilections and continuing drug abuse.

I've often wondered if anyone has ever had a postdilection. And what the
hell is a dilection, anyway? I wish they'd quit making up these prefixed
words when there's no word to prefix.

I often wonder if David or Bill boy will ever get a clue.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California