Old September 2nd 08, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Start of Ramadan

Ramadan starts today and many shortwave stations in Islamic countries
will have extended hours of operation.

JB

Old September 2nd 08, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : President for Life Barack Hussein Obama II -announces- Startof Ramadan

On Sep 1, 5:45*pm, John Barnard wrote:

- Ramadan starts today and many shortwave stations
- in Islamic countries will have extended hours of operation.
-
- JB

Ramadan - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramadan

? JB - Can we expect that you will not be posting
here during the day ?

? Will Barack Hussein Obama II only be making
'political' {pork} appearances after sunset ?

? Is it 'true' that Barack Hussein Obama II will only
make Campaign Speeches when he is Facing East ?

biased and bigoted minds want to know ~ RHF
Old September 2nd 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : President for Life Barack Hussein Obama II -call-off-your-Anti-Everything Rioters

President for Life Barack Hussein Obama II -call-off-your-
Anti-Everything Rioters {Peaceful Protesters}
http://www.insidebayarea.com/dailyre...783?source=rss
Obama Must Our Cities Burn To Get You Elected ?
Riotors -aka- Democrat Party Agents {Peaceful Protesters}
* Harassed RNC Delegates
* Smashed Windows
* Slashed Car Tires
* Threw Bottles Rocks etc
* Involved in Violent Activities against People and Property
* Claiming to be Anarchists like the Weatherunderground
* Rioters clad in Black, Gas Masks, Hoods, Bandanas
* Wreaking Havoc by Damaging Downtown Property
* Sprayed RNC Delegates with a toxic substance that burned

Once again President for Life Barack Hussein Obama II
call-off your Anti-Everthing Rioters STOP Promoting FEAR
That Our Cities Will Burn -IF- Your Are Not Elected

Rioters for Obama in the Streets Attacking Police :
Dozens Are Arrested After Violence Clashes
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/02/us...rotest.html?em

Rioters Battle It Out with Police at GOP Convention
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...,3962200.story
* The Minnesota National Guard had to be called-in
to Help the Police to Keep Order in the Streets.
To STOP Breaking Windows in Police Cars,
Smashing Windows in Downtown Stores, and
Throwing Rocks and other Debris at Officers.

NOTE - The Liberal Media calls these RIOTERS "Peaceful Protesters".

The Left-Wing Media will be promoting the Idea that
Voting for Obama is the only way to keep our Cities
from Burning on the 5 Nov 2008.

The Fear of an Obama 'loss' is being used to Force Voters
to Vote Obama-or-Else see many of the USA's City Burning.

get over white angst and vote for obama
-or- our cities will burn ~ RHF
Old September 3rd 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:
[...]

.

You really need to smell the coffee and not the turpentine!

JB

Old September 3rd 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

- - http://www.insidebayarea.com/dailyre...0358783?source....
- - Obama Must Our Cities Burn To Get You Elected ?
- - Riotors -aka- Democrat Party Agents {Peaceful Protesters}
- - * Harassed RNC Delegates
- - * Smashed Windows
- - * Slashed Car Tires
- - * Threw Bottles Rocks etc
- - * Involved in Violent Activities against People and Property
- - * Claiming to be Anarchists like the Weatherunderground
- - * Rioters clad in Black, Gas Masks, Hoods, Bandanas
- - * Wreaking Havoc by Damaging Downtown Property
- - * Sprayed RNC Delegates with a toxic substance that burned
- -
- - http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...08sep02,0,3962....
- - * The Minnesota National Guard had to be called-in
- - to Help the Police to Keep Order in the Streets.
- - To STOP Breaking Windows in Police Cars,
- - Smashing Windows in Downtown Stores, and
- - Throwing Rocks and other Debris at Officers.
- -
- - NOTE - The Liberal Media calls these RIOTERS "Peaceful
Protesters".
- -
- - The Left-Wing Media will be promoting the Idea that
- - Voting for Obama is the only way to keep our Cities
- - from Burning on the 5 Nov 2008.
- -
- - The Fear of an Obama 'loss' is being used to Force Voters
- - to Vote Obama-or-Else see many of the USA's City Burning.
- -
- - get over white angst and vote for obama
- - -or- our cities will burn ~ RHF
- - *.

- You really need to smell the coffee and not the turpentine!
-
- JB

JB - As long as it is Fair Trade Coffee ~ RHF
http://www.globalexchange.org/campai...rtrade/coffee/
http://www.transfairusa.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_trade

Old September 3rd 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.insidebayarea.com/dailyre...s/ci_10358783?

source=rss
Obama Must Our Cities Burn To Get You Elected ? Riotors -aka- Democrat
Party Agents {Peaceful Protesters} * Harassed RNC Delegates
* Smashed Windows
* Slashed Car Tires

Again, it's funny to see the hypocrisy of you and this party.
Diamond dollar Rich $$Rush$$Limbaugh$$ was the one who was calling for
the destruction of Denver by rioters. Now your whingeing when the shoe is
on the other foot?!

Damn!

What's next?
Old September 3rd 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bernard Peters wrote:
On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 13:15:12 -0700, RHF wrote:

President for Life Barack Hussein Obama II -call-off-your-
Anti-Everything Rioters {Peaceful Protesters}
http://www.insidebayarea.com/dailyre...s/ci_10358783?

source=rss
Obama Must Our Cities Burn To Get You Elected ? Riotors -aka- Democrat
Party Agents {Peaceful Protesters} * Harassed RNC Delegates
* Smashed Windows
* Slashed Car Tires

Again, it's funny to see the hypocrisy of you and this party.
Diamond dollar Rich $$Rush$$Limbaugh$$ was the one who was calling for
the destruction of Denver by rioters. Now your whingeing when the shoe is
on the other foot?!

Damn!

What's next?

Oh yeah. after rush dopehead, michael (the savage) weiner,
and little rhf beat the bush drum for the last 2 election,
and the last 8 years, i'm sure i believe everything they say.
come on sheep, get in line, drink that kool-aide. and, by
the way, i know that sara p. looks so transparent, but, you
know, it's the best we could do. there were no other really
good repug women we could run as vp. oh, and tom dalay likes
her a bunch....

Drifter...

Old September 3rd 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Drifter wrote:

Bernard Peters wrote:
[...]

The sheep don't want a babbling Marxist fool as the herder.

Old September 3rd 08, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Blessed is "The Anointed One" Barack Hussein Obama II

On Sep 2, 8:10*pm, Bernard Peters wrote:
On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 13:15:12 -0700, RHF wrote:
President for Life Barack Hussein Obama II -call-off-your-
Anti-Everything Rioters {Peaceful Protesters}
http://www.insidebayarea.com/dailyre...s/ci_10358783?

source=rss
Obama Must Our Cities Burn To Get You Elected ? Riotors -aka- Democrat
Party Agents {Peaceful Protesters} * Harassed RNC Delegates
* Smashed Windows
* Slashed Car Tires

Again, it's funny to see the hypocrisy of you and this party.
Diamond dollar Rich $$Rush$$Limbaugh$$ *was the one who was calling for
the destruction of Denver by rioters. Now your whingeing when the shoe is
on the other foot?!

Damn!

What's next?

BP ? RIOTERS -ps- the present Liberal Medai Code Words
are 'Peaceful Protesters'.

Now go and say twenty Mantras of :
[...]

for his is great, For He Is Great. FOR HE IS GREAT !
http://www.freedomhq.com/t057.html

Get Over White Angst and Vote for Obama ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...70b7de6439d64b
Save Our Cities from Burning if BHO Loses
http://www.slate.com/id/2198397/
http://www.zcommunications.org/znet/viewArticle/18472
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marvin...s_b_89714.html
http://www.blackagendareport.com/ind...749&Item id=1
Old September 3rd 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 3, 11:33*am, Drifter wrote:
Bernard Peters wrote:
[...]

Drifter...- Hide quoted text -

Drifter it's "Kool-Aid"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kool-aid

Ramadan 2007 dxAce Shortwave 2 September 3rd 07 04:39 AM
Where to start? Bill Scanner 6 October 7th 05 07:25 AM
When will K7C start? J. Mc Laughlin Dx 10 September 27th 05 03:34 PM
Special Ramadan broadcasts from Radio Kashmir, Srinagar dxAce Shortwave 0 October 17th 04 07:50 PM
Ramadan dxAce Shortwave 7 September 22nd 04 03:48 AM