Old October 25th 08, 07:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT CFRX - 6070

Uppy Downy wrote:

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 20:49:18 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Ah, another frothing at the mouth dumbass Canuck

Another keyboard tough guy.

You're a LOSER!

And obviously you're just another dumbass Canuck.

Old October 25th 08, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 02:56:51 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

And obviously you're just another dumbass Canuck.

Smart enough to know you embody all the world hates in Yanks.

Old October 25th 08, 07:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

And obviously you're just another dumbass Canuck.

Smart enough to know you embody all the world hates in Yanks.

Smart? Sorry, you're just another dumbass Canuck.

Old October 25th 08, 09:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:10:26 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Smart? Sorry, you're just another dumbass Canuck.

Hahahahaha....you repeat like a chili fart....is that the best you can
do?
Old October 25th 08, 09:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

And obviously you're just another dumbass Canuck.

Smart enough to know you embody all the world hates in Yanks.

Always blame the Americans. Jealousy. Plain and simple. If the rest of the
world wasnt so lazy, they could aspire to a country that might be something.
Why dont you make YOUR country the savior of the world? Not up to it?
Probably not.

Old October 26th 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 15:06:48 -0500, "Brian Oakley"
wrote:

Why dont you make YOUR country the savior of the world?

Hahahahaha....the only time the USA is involved in anything is if that
country is floating on oil. How many 100,000 of thousands of people
have you let die in Africa because there is NOTHING in it for you.

Don't kid yourselves, Yanks, we all know how two faced you are.
Your economy and your standard of living are tanking. You'll be down
to 2 car makers if you're ****ing lucky. China owns TRILLIONS of your
debt and could bring your country to it's knee if it wanted to.

You're living a very old dream....just keep telling yourself "We are
the greatest". Guess what? You WERE the greatest....you aren't
anymore. Most of the world is laugh at you behind your backs.

Old October 26th 08, 01:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Why dont you make YOUR country the savior of the world?

Hahahahaha....the only time the USA is involved in anything is if that
country is floating on oil. How many 100,000 of thousands of people
have you let die in Africa because there is NOTHING in it for you.

Don't kid yourselves, Yanks, we all know how two faced you are.
Your economy and your standard of living are tanking. You'll be down
to 2 car makers if you're ****ing lucky. China owns TRILLIONS of your
debt and could bring your country to it's knee if it wanted to.

You're living a very old dream....just keep telling yourself "We are
the greatest". Guess what? You WERE the greatest....you aren't
anymore. Most of the world is laugh at you behind your backs.

You are the greatest twit to post here.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old October 26th 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Why dont you make YOUR country the savior of the world?

Hahahahaha....the only time the USA is involved in anything is if that
country is floating on oil. How many 100,000 of thousands of people
have you let die in Africa because there is NOTHING in it for you.

Don't kid yourselves, Yanks, we all know how two faced you are.
Your economy and your standard of living are tanking. You'll be down
to 2 car makers if you're ****ing lucky. China owns TRILLIONS of your
debt and could bring your country to it's knee if it wanted to.

Foreign interests are among the biggest investors in US equities, bonds and
real property. None of them have any desire to see the US economy crater, as
their own investments and the world economy would follow immediately.

As previously stated, much of the so-called "hatred" towards the USA is
really resentment born of envy.

Ah, and a little comment about your "oil" assertion: we really want the oil
that has been hidden from us in Japan and Western Europe for the last 60
years since we not only won the war, but then helped the defeated former
powers rebuild and create a new economic model. Please, do let us know where
to send the tankers to pick up that petroleum.

Old October 26th 08, 05:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Why dont you make YOUR country the savior of the world?

Hahahahaha....the only time the USA is involved in anything is if that
country is floating on oil. How many 100,000 of thousands of people
have you let die in Africa because there is NOTHING in it for you.

Don't kid yourselves, Yanks, we all know how two faced you are.
Your economy and your standard of living are tanking. You'll be down
to 2 car makers if you're ****ing lucky. China owns TRILLIONS of your
debt and could bring your country to it's knee if it wanted to.

You're living a very old dream....just keep telling yourself "We are
the greatest". Guess what? You WERE the greatest....you aren't
anymore. Most of the world is laugh at you behind your backs.

I havent see Canada doing anything for the Africans.

Old October 26th 08, 11:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Uppy Downy wrote:

China owns TRILLIONS of your debt and could bring your country to
it's knee if it wanted to.

....but then we wouldn't have the money to buy their junk, which would
bring China to its knees. Rather a classic 'Catch 22', don't you think?

CFRX - 6070 dxAce Shortwave 1 July 24th 08 08:36 PM
CFRX - 6070 dxAce Shortwave 2 January 4th 08 08:53 PM
Status of CFRX 6070 dxAce Shortwave 1 November 11th 06 05:15 PM
CFRX 6070 dxAce Shortwave 3 October 11th 06 07:18 PM
CFRX-6070 dxAce Shortwave 0 August 19th 05 01:12 PM