Old September 6th 08, 08:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) CFRX - 6070

my mommie was a dumbass II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

I would not describe MII as affectionate.

You make it sound as though my dislike of a drunken, illiterate Internet
tough guy is somehow a problem. It isn't.

Yeah, you've other problems. Most of them center around the fact that you're a
dumbass Canuck.

Old September 6th 08, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default CFRX - 6070

junius wrote:
On Sep 5, 2:20 pm, dxAce wrote:
k35454 wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

Any quotes where he happens to mention dumbass Canucks?

Okay, after a quick google search, I came across this:

"Canada is the linchpin of the English-speaking world. Canada, with
those relations of friendly, affectionate intimacy with the United
States on the one hand and with her unswerving fidelity to the British
Commonwealth and the Motherland on the other, is the link which joins
together these great branches of the human family, a link which,
spanning the oceans, brings the continents into their true relation
and will prevent in future generations any growth of division between
the proud and the happy nations of Europe and the great countries
which have come into existence in the New World."

--Winston Churchill, Sept. 1941

Seems they've fallen down on their responsibilities.

Old September 6th 08, 05:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

D Peter Maus wrote:
junius wrote:
On Sep 5, 2:20 pm, dxAce wrote:
k35454 wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message
Any quotes where he happens to mention dumbass Canucks?

Okay, after a quick google search, I came across this:

"Canada is the linchpin of the English-speaking world. Canada, with
those relations of friendly, affectionate intimacy with the United
States on the one hand and with her unswerving fidelity to the British
Commonwealth and the Motherland on the other, is the link which joins
together these great branches of the human family, a link which,
spanning the oceans, brings the continents into their true relation
and will prevent in future generations any growth of division between
the proud and the happy nations of Europe and the great countries
which have come into existence in the New World."

--Winston Churchill, Sept. 1941

Seems they've fallen down on their responsibilities.

Perhaps our partners have turned more aggressive and war like. I never
know what sort of international abomination, all based on lies, they are
going to start next. It would appear there is no situation bad enough,
anywhere on earth, that the US State Department and Military can't make
worse. Then they lie. Again.

Love can't go on being unconditional forever. Alcoholics anonymous has
methods to aid the spouses of drunkards. What do countries like Canada
have when their partners turn to a life of lying and pillage?

So, it's not Canada that has fallen down on it's responsibilities. It's
the neighbour turning it's back on morals, decency and truth in the name
of cheap oil and destabilization of large parts of the globe.

I'd like to think the next election will change things, but the future
looks bleak. I think it will be more of the same garbage, no matter who
gets in next time. The money men are working the puppet strings and we
are the gullible audience.

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/

Old September 6th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:
junius wrote:
On Sep 5, 2:20 pm, dxAce wrote:
k35454 wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message
[...]

In that case, I'll be waiting for that Great Canadian Invasion.
You know, with the Canadian Navy pulling into Burnham Harbor and
blasting away at the Columbia Yacht Club.

Of course that would require effective coordination. Which would
require effective communication....

And with the widespread epidemic of garbled audio......

Well...I think I'll go sailing.....

Old September 6th 08, 05:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

D Peter Maus wrote:

m II wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:
junius wrote:
On Sep 5, 2:20 pm, dxAce wrote:
k35454 wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message
[...]

Do they even have a Navy anymore?

I do remember some years back that they'd purchased some rusty old submarines,
but that was the last I'd seen any mention of it.

Oh well, I suppose we'll continue to protect them, at our expense of course.

Old September 6th 08, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:

m II wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:
junius wrote:
On Sep 5, 2:20 pm, dxAce wrote:
k35454 wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, the SS Peter Jennings.

Wind powered. With an artificial foretop.

I do remember some years back that they'd purchased some rusty old submarines,
but that was the last I'd seen any mention of it.

Oh well, I suppose we'll continue to protect them, at our expense of course.

It's the price we pay for accepting William Shatner.

Old September 7th 08, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Senior Member

On Sep 6, 12:40*pm, dxAce wrote:

Do they even have a Navy anymore?

The Canadian Forces Maritime Command is composed of 9,000 personnel.
Deployed in two fleets: MARLANT (Halifax) and MARPAC (Esquimalt).

Surface vessels include 12 frigates, 3 destroyers, 12 coastal defense
vessels. Various auxillaries.

I do remember some years back that they'd purchased some rusty old submarines,
but that was the last I'd seen any mention of it.

Yes, you've in mind the ex-UK Royal Navy Upholder Class (now Victoria
Class) subs Canada acquired in 1998. The upgrade program for these
fell behind schedule, and currently only one is operational. Problems
with this program have resulted in much criticism of the Victoria
program.

Oh well, I suppose we'll continue to protect them, at our expense of course.- Hide quoted text -

Well, they do have a number of acquisition programs ongoing: To
enhance EEZ patrol deficiencies, for instance, there is the Arctic/
Offshore Patrol Ship program, aimed at procuring up to eight
multipurpose vessels capable of service in Canada's Arctic waters. I
believe the Statement of Operational Requirements for these vessels
has yet to be hammered out.

Old October 25th 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 14:38:25 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Times have changed!

No....YOU have....greedy, self-centered, religous rightwing redneck
Yankees....hated all over the world.

Some Yankee inbred slime ball tried to buy the Canadian flag t-shirt
off my back in Greece. I told him he and his family couldn't raise
enough cash for me to sell it to him. You act like ass-holes and the
world will treat you like assholes.

Look at the mess you've gotten the rest of the world in financially.
Those countries WILL NEVER FORGET THIS MESS and will NEVER TRUST YOU
LOW LIFE ****ERS EVER AGAIN.

U&D
Old October 25th 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Uppy Downy wrote:

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 14:38:25 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Times have changed!

No....YOU have....greedy, self-centered, religous rightwing redneck
Yankees....hated all over the world.

Some Yankee inbred slime ball tried to buy the Canadian flag t-shirt
off my back in Greece. I told him he and his family couldn't raise
enough cash for me to sell it to him. You act like ass-holes and the
world will treat you like assholes.

Look at the mess you've gotten the rest of the world in financially.
Those countries WILL NEVER FORGET THIS MESS and will NEVER TRUST YOU
LOW LIFE ****ERS EVER AGAIN.

Ah, another frothing at the mouth dumbass Canuck!

Old October 25th 08, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 20:49:18 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Ah, another frothing at the mouth dumbass Canuck

Another keyboard tough guy.

You're a LOSER!

CFRX - 6070 dxAce Shortwave 1 July 24th 08 08:36 PM
CFRX - 6070 dxAce Shortwave 2 January 4th 08 08:53 PM
Status of CFRX 6070 dxAce Shortwave 1 November 11th 06 05:15 PM
CFRX 6070 dxAce Shortwave 3 October 11th 06 07:18 PM
CFRX-6070 dxAce Shortwave 0 August 19th 05 01:12 PM