Old September 7th 08, 09:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Billy Burpelson Owes Himself An Alzheimer's Test

On Sep 5, 4:58*pm, Billy Burpelson wrote:
wrote:
John McCain owes America a thorough test for Alzheimer's and cognitive
impairment long before Election Day

- All joking aside, the job of President *is* very stressful.
- Just look at pictures of GWB in 2000 and today.
- Hopefully, one starting out at 72 will be up to the task.

=IF= John "Smiley" McCain wins in 2008 : We will all see
Hillary "Rotten" Clinton running as hard as hell in 2012.
* Der Führer Der Welt
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...laryhitler.jpg
* Die Schlechte Schwarze Hexe
http://www.judiciaryreport.com/image...nton-witch.jpg

- Finally, recall that Ronnie Reagan napped through a
- lot and had Nancy and her astrologer run the country.
- Now *that* was scary!

Billy Burpelson -if- 'You' Finally Recall That . . .
-then- Maybe It is 'You' that Needs the Alzheimer's Test ;-)
-but- bp I will give you a 'passing' score for no-reply.

bp - we are 'star' stuff ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE9dEAx5Sgw
Old September 7th 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy

Default (OT) :RHF Owes Himself An Alzheimer's Test

Roy, your rude response puzzles me. This is *exactly* what I said:

- All joking aside, the job of President *is* very stressful.
- Just look at pictures of GWB in 2000 and today.
- Hopefully, one starting out at 72 will be up to the task.

It IS a stressful job, pictures of GWB do indeed show that he aged; no
slam was intended, just a simple statement of fact. From that point
onward, it does not take a great leap of faith to respectfully suggest
that someone just starting at age 72 could well be in for a stressful ride.

And then I said:

- Finally, recall that Ronnie Reagan napped through a
- lot and had Nancy and her astrologer run the country.
- Now *that* was scary!

Again what I stated above was a matter of *public record*, a true
statement, not a slam. Ronnie DID nap a lot and Nancy DID have her
(quack?) 'astrologer' making decisions for the country -- and again, no
slam; but I do find that rather alarming (and yes, scary).

RHF wrote:

Billy Burpelson -if- 'You' Finally Recall That . . .
-then- Maybe It is 'You' that Needs the Alzheimer's Test

So, I made two statements, both legitimate and both matters of public
record -- and for that, you say *I* need an Alzheimer's test? I
respectfully suggest you check out the guy you see in the mirror when
shaving. And try not to be so sensitive to statements that are a matter
of public record.
Old September 8th 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy
RHF RHF is offline

RHF wrote:
Billy Burpelson -if- 'You' Finally Recall That . . .
-then- Maybe It is 'You' that Needs the Alzheimer's Test

So, I made two statements, both legitimate and both matters of public
record -- and for that, you say *I* need an Alzheimer's test? I
respectfully suggest you check out the guy you see in the mirror when
shaving. And try not to be so sensitive to statements that are a matter
of public record.

* Billy Burpelson Owes Himself An Alzheimer's Test
* Billy Burpelson -if- 'You' Finally Recall That . . .
* -then- Maybe It is 'You' that Needs the Alzheimer's Test ;-)
* -but- bp I will give you a 'passing' score for no-reply.

BP - Dang You 'Failed' ;-) ~ RHF
Old September 9th 08, 11:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Democrats Real Worry About John "Smiley" McCain : TheSarah Palin Factor !

On Sep 5, 2:49*pm, RHF wrote:
- But McCain's age is no joke.
- He will turn 72 on Friday and would be halfway to 73
- if elected and sworn in on January 20.
- That would make him the oldest first-term President ever,
- two years older than Ronald Reagan.
- He has survived four skin cancers (melanomas),
- including one in 2000 that was classified as Stage IIa.
-snip-
- Britain's "Iron Lady" Margaret Thatcher
- developed dementia at age 75.

The Democrats Real Worry About John "Smiley" McCain :
The Sarah Palin Age Factor ! {She's only 44}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin
http://www.pastorshelpline.co.uk/img/sta.JPG

What has the Democrats Really Worried about John
"Smiley" McCain Age of 72 Years is that he may only
serve for Two Plus Years . . .
http://images.usatoday.com/news/_pho...ain-topper.jpg
and then Sarah Palin would be able to finish out the end
of his 1st Term and Run for two more terms a President
in 2012 and 2016 : Meaning that the Democrats would
be Locked-Out of "The Power" of the White House for
10 Years, a Decade. {She'd only be 55}
http://wizbangblog.com/images/2008/0...alin-thumb.jpg

Plus Sarah Palin could have some very 'popular' Coat-Tails
and usher-in a new Republican Congress in both the US
House and US Senate : Which would mean Loss of Power
in Congress for the Democrats.
http://images.teamsugar.com/files/up...2008/palin.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...r007/earth.jpg

Sarah Palin is the Strongest Threat to the Democrat's
Quest of Presidential Power since Ronald Reagan; and
Could be an equal threat to their Control of Congress.
http://wizbangblog.com/images/2008/0...alin-thumb.jpg

Is Sarah Palin the Repubicans Wonder Women ?
http://www.dccomics.com/media/deskto...ue_800x600.jpg
http://images.showhype.com/uploads/p...nder_Woman.jpg

it's a vision thing ~ RHF
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-imag...3/13/2bell.jpg
Old September 9th 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 03:44:40 -0700, RHF wrote:

On Sep 5, 2:49Â*pm, RHF wrote: - But
McCain's age is no joke.
- He will turn 72 on Friday and would be halfway to 73 - if elected and
What has the Democrats Really Worried about John "Smiley" McCain Age of
72 Years is that he may only serve for Two Plus Years . . .
http://images.usatoday.com/news/_pho...ain-topper.jpg and
then Sarah Palin would be able to finish out the end of his 1st Term and
Run for two more terms a President in 2012 and 2016 : Meaning that the
Democrats would be Locked-Out of "The Power" of the White House for 10
Years, a Decade. {She'd only be 55}
http://wizbangblog.com/images/2008/05/

She would never last this long....

Once she nukes the UK in retribution of the revolutionary war (or any
other excuse to kill more people in God's name) running our dept up
another several trillion dollars, China would take over the white house
for non-payment and you will be growing rice to pay your taxes to Beijing.

Some links so I appear smarter...

http://english.tax861.gov.cn/zgszky/zgszky.htm

McCan't = http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/0022.html

Obama = http://www.lpsg.org/

Old September 10th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bernard Peters wrote:

Some links so I appear smarter...

That certainly explains RHF's need to post thousands of them. It isn't
working.

mike

--

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/

Old September 10th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 9, 4:35*pm, m II wrote:
- - Bernard Peters wrote:
- - Some links so I appear smarter...

- That certainly explains RHF's need to post thousands
- of them. It isn't working.
-
- mike

We Are Smart - We Have Links ~ RHF