Old September 9th 08, 02:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Palin knows nothing about finance

"Bernard Peters" wrote in message
It may not be about dropping the bomb... but it could be sometime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0...kes-her-first-
gaf_n_124792.html
-or-
http://tinyurl.com/smallbrain

She has a loooooong way to go to catch up to NoBama.

Old September 9th 08, 03:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Sarah Palin is pulling in a lot of people for Palin/McCain.
cuhulin

Old September 9th 08, 03:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Sarah Palin is pulling in a lot of people for Palin/McCain.
cuhulin

People? That's being generous. They are sheep. As in "lead to
slaughter"...
Old September 9th 08, 03:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Dave" wrote in message
Sarah Palin is pulling in a lot of people for Palin/McCain.
cuhulin

People? That's being generous. They are sheep. As in "lead to
slaughter"...

Yet another change and hope sheeple speaks.

Old September 9th 08, 04:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

People are People.I am still trying to figure out me Scots Irish
ancestry.Double whammy on me.

I just now saw the snail mail van stop at my snail mail box by the side
of the road.Come on little doggy, help me go get our snail mail.
cuhulin

Old September 10th 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Barack Hussein Obama II -proclaims- 57 United States Plus OneTo Go . . .

On Sep 9, 6:57*am, "MNMikeW" wrote:
"Bernard Peters" wrote in message

It may not be about dropping the bomb... *but it could be sometime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0...kes-her-first-
gaf_n_124792.html
-or-
http://tinyurl.com/smallbrain

She has a loooooong way to go to catch up to NoBama.

Barack Hussein Obama II -proclaims- 57 United States
Plus One To Go . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...triotic-o.html
-ps- Hawaii the State he was born in being the 50th.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMo0WlSvrIY
-pps- His home State of Illinois being the 21st.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7S5V2es9Dw
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...ewlapelpin.jpg
Old September 13th 08, 11:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Shutup Dave!

"Dave" wrote in message
MNMikeW wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
Sarah Palin is pulling in a lot of people for Palin/McCain.
cuhulin

People? That's being generous. They are sheep. As in "lead to
slaughter"...

Yet another change and hope sheeple speaks.

I actually hold no hope. I support the least threatening ticket but
expect very little. This country deserves exactly what it gets.

Old September 13th 08, 12:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Palin knows nothing about finance

hangman wrote:

Shutup Dave!

Michael Savage made an interesting comment last night and that was that Barack
Hussein Obama would not even be able to pass a background check to become a
beginning FBI agent (or to join the Secret Service) due to his past association
with William Ayers, former Weatherman.

Now how the hell does the boy Obama think that he's qualified to be President?

Old September 13th 08, 03:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

hangman wrote:

Shutup Dave!

Michael Savage made an interesting comment last night and that was that Barack
Hussein Obama would not even be able to pass a background check to become a
beginning FBI agent (or to join the Secret Service) due to his past association
with William Ayers, former Weatherman.

Now how the hell does the boy Obama think that he's qualified to be President?

Michael "Savage" Weiner is a left-winger who is the master of throwing
red meat to the mouth breathers, Boy!