Old September 24th 08, 02:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default For those hoping IBOC is going to go away......

"Radio Ron" wrote in
:

but maybe you have alzheimers now....the R&R writer is has more
credibility

Maybe you're the one who has Alheimer's. Or maybe terminal stupidity. How
many people have told you in this thread that the bill never passed?

Into the bozo bin now, Bozo.
Old September 25th 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

:

The FCC NEVER mandated the inclusion of FM.

What the FCC did was require FM to have original programming, and
that's
why it took off. Before that, most AM stations just simulcast on their
sister FM.

R&R makes mistakes, the NYT makes mistakes. Obviously, someone who was not
around in the 70's confused the facts. Badly.

Well, the article is STILL online.

I don't see a correction listed.

Wouldn't you think that they would be flooded with complaints about the
article?

Wouldn't you think they would have pulled the article by now?

Old September 25th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article , elaich wrote:

"Radio Ron" wrote in
:

The FCC NEVER mandated the inclusion of FM.

What the FCC did was require FM to have original programming, and that's
why it took off. Before that, most AM stations just simulcast on their
sister FM.

Are you making this up....or did you read the article.

No, I didn't read the article. I lived during the times. And, please pay
attention to who is quoted and who quoted whom in future posts.

The bill, as stated earlier, did NOT pass.

There was no mandate that FM be included on all radios. Please don't try to
reinvent my life story. I was there. Obviously, you were not.

Do yourself a favor and put Radio Ron in the kill file.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 25th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article , elaich wrote:

"Radio Ron" wrote in
:

The FCC NEVER mandated the inclusion of FM.

What the FCC did was require FM to have original programming, and
that's
why it took off. Before that, most AM stations just simulcast on their
sister FM.

Are you making this up....or did you read the article.

No, I didn't read the article. I lived during the times. And, please pay
attention to who is quoted and who quoted whom in future posts.

The bill, as stated earlier, did NOT pass.

There was no mandate that FM be included on all radios. Please don't try
reinvent my life story. I was there. Obviously, you were not.

Do yourself a favor and put Radio Ron in the kill file.

1 more post from telamon....adding nothing.

Old September 25th 08, 06:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"elaich" wrote in message ...
"Radio Ron" wrote in
:

but maybe you have alzheimers now....the R&R writer is has more
credibility

Maybe you're the one who has Alheimer's. Or maybe terminal stupidity. How
many people have told you in this thread that the bill never passed?

Do we believe a bunch of anonymous nutcakes (with an agenda) in a
newsgroup....or do we believe R&R?

Old September 25th 08, 08:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Radio Ronn" lq6dpvk02-at-sneakemail.com wrote:

"elaich" wrote in message ...
"Radio Ron" wrote in
:

but maybe you have alzheimers now....the R&R writer is has more
credibility

Maybe you're the one who has Alheimer's. Or maybe terminal stupidity. How
many people have told you in this thread that the bill never passed?

Do we believe a bunch of anonymous nutcakes (with an agenda) in a
newsgroup....or do we believe R&R?

We should believe a retard like you right?

Stop changing your handle Bozo.

PLONK

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 26th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Do we believe a bunch of anonymous nutcakes (with an agenda) in a
newsgroup....or do we believe R&R?

We should believe a retard like you right?

Stop changing your handle Bozo.

More knuckleheads from Ventura!

Old September 27th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Do we believe a bunch of anonymous nutcakes (with an agenda) in a
newsgroup....or do we believe R&R?

R&R makes mistakes all the time. Nothing new.

Have yet to see a retraction!